What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pengalengs Amsterdam Hash pics

pengaleng

Veteran
1e Hulp
1g Kandy Kush hash E16 – smelt interesting, wasn't especially nice so it got rosined.
7ZE7ERc.jpg

gqC9WnK.jpg

4nRealN.jpg

YNzycDt.jpg

P9ediXq.png

pengaleng

Veteran
1g OG18 hash E16 – almost impossible to handle. Only smoked a small bit before rosining the rest.
zLBXN9D.jpg

JKfEMjT.jpg

cHULFwL.jpg

Chg5NdE.png

pengaleng

Veteran
1g Paki E8 - great for the price - taste, effect both very nice.
e8N3Mj3.jpg

b3GLIa8.jpg

aPvxEVO.jpg

1g Manali E7 - soft and sticky. Relaxing stone.
TBYkX3n.jpg

t5cf6Ql.jpg

pengaleng

Veteran
M0ZuPIy.png

El Marssa – first time in the busy local shop. Chubby dealer had a 100g slab in a plastic bag with really long handles in each pocket, both cut like butter.
1g Marssa Special E12 -lovely classic blonde.
LfkQpfd.jpg

ShJCjOR.jpg

acVu8jn.jpg

yKHBJmP.png

pengaleng

Veteran
1g Tbizla E9 – not as nice as the special but not bad
5Rbc8Ou.jpg

bPyGZ14.png

Massawa
5g Royal – repeat purchase
pPSQ6fN.jpg

hzN5oyt.png

Royal and Premier
HKi41Eu.jpg

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
@Herman - yeah feel free to post your pics here. My friend is currently living in Groningen and was inspired to check out Oasis again for the Spoetnik by the pics you posted :)

@99% - Its like being a kid in a sweet shop with all the variety :biggrin:

Pics from my March/April 2016 trip coming up next

Hello Pengaleng, thank you! Hey, thats funny that your friend is checking the Spoetnik. It´s a good stuff, had it last year also. Just bad, that it´s only possible 5 Gram per Person and expensive.

I like Haschish from 79 till the mid 90s the only smoke, than came the weed wave and hash can´t be found easy.

Your Rosin Pictures are famous! Very nice. All the wonderfull hash varietys also of course.

I rolled some Afghani to a "wurst", it´s standing in the ashes

picture.php

:tiphat:

pengaleng

Veteran
Hello Pengaleng, thank you! Hey, thats funny that your friend is checking the Spoetnik. It´s a good stuff, had it last year also. Just bad, that it´s only possible 5 Gram per Person and expensive.

I like Haschish from 79 till the mid 90s the only smoke, than came the weed wave and hash can´t be found easy.

Your Rosin Pictures are famous! Very nice. All the wonderfull hash varietys also of course.

I rolled some Afghani to a "wurst", it´s standing in the ashes

View Image

:tiphat:
Thanks Herman! I am sure I had a picture of a spliff with black hash sausages that stood like devils horns in the ashes but I cant find it:smoke:

Here is a montage of my last trip - including hash, weed and food pics.
[youtubeif]-YKIgP-FeJ0[/youtubeif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YKIgP-FeJ0