What's new

peep out my diary yo

Y

YwouldntI

todays pics...

todays pics...

B/R-yeah bro me too,i got a few more for ya... :joint:

shitake -yuppers ,those are like hmmm dunno atleast 5 days old maybe more heres today brotha.....;)

ok heres the catch up to date pics.

heres the kalichakras first.
1st the tallest of the two big girls

kc#2

#3 the indica leaning one fat buds too.

what a cola! i forget wich kc it is its #1 or #2 though.

a few of whats coming down this week

ogre patch,and one small hashberry pheno in the bottom right.

this one man im sooo pissed i went to move it and i hit it and it leaned side ways i heard the noise,it was at the base inthe roots,i gave a slight tug its still holdin a pretty good,i filled it up as high as it could be with more dirt and staked her nicely,watered with some superthrive so we gotta see what happens i figure if its gonna be bad it'll show in a few hours right? i never damaged a plant like that before.any advice?

next round,check the roots

peace fam.

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
good shit the pics are back up :joint: tight work, keep them coming homie :joint: :joint: i think your all rep'd out but i'll try again lol

merrblah

awesome pics. i love the scale that you grow on. i am impressed with how healthy all of your plants look. very well done. enjoy the smoke. :joint: :joint: :joint:

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

asher-right on holmz

merrblah-thankyou for ur kind words.
its not large scale at all bud,there only 40 in there yo,and 20 come down in just a couple days.it just looks like alot cause theyre all topped cropped for the most part.

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
WOW Y...righteous update man, and fuckin beautiful pics, you do very well with the cam...sorry about my engrish..LOL, Im realllly stoned right now....lookin great man, keep it up...Peace Y

- Z

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Y - I just picked up some of that kalichakra, yours looks awesome man. It's been good chatting to you in chat - catch you around

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Holy crap bro, nice update. Damn good looking plants, good frost, everything looks perfect! Nice man, real nice.

G

Y-- great pics man....and you sold me with a pic of the roots i have to go get me a easy cloner......i have a daisy cloner now but it don't work like that

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yo Y I just caught the post on your other thread sayin u moved over, good shit mayn, Im finna push subscribe, them buds look like some fire bro...yadadIGetMo!
what kinda nutrients u usin? my bad fo missin it..

Last edited:

merrblah

merrblah-thankyou for ur kind words.
its not large scale at all bud,there only 40 in there yo,and 20 come down in just a couple days.it just looks like alot cause theyre all topped cropped for the most part.
ah ha I see. I was guilty of counting colas with a single-cola plant assumption. yet the compliment still stands; taking care of only 20 bushes is no easy task. I'm all about the bushes and trees because of state laws on plant numbers. keep up the good work. I'll be watching...

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

zeus-wattup fam thanks yo,my engrish isa bitta offa to a sometime no problem yo!stay stoned yo thats the way uh huh uh huh i like it!!!

sammet-wattup chat buddy,the kc was a great buy i'll tell you that i cant wait to se what you can do once you start workin ur magic with them,watch out for the stretch on the tall phenos.yeah bro its always good to see ya in chat,i'll prolly be absent from chat for a few days i never wake up and go do what i gotta do when i stay in there late night:( peace bro-Y-

sir-sup yo

D rock wattup bro,ty my man and thanks for the k+ too yo.

silver-glad i could help ya see the light yo,money well spent bro.you'll be jampacked with clones in no time.

G mozy-wattup pimpin,yeah bro made the move over here.kick back and fire up that shit.i use ff nute yo grow ,bloom ,tiger, beasty, chaching ,open sesame, cal mag, superthrive, some guanos ,mollasses and im prolly forgettin somethin else.peace

merrblah-yea man its a labor of love i say.yup keep the #'s down yo stay safe.peace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so the stork came today check out the love she was showin ur boy -Y-

4x jelly bean clones
5x blueberry clones (not sure whose bb yet im workin on that)
5x FFA clones
4x strawberry cough clones
and drumroll please......
4x pre 98 bubba clones(aww shit i think im gettin wood LOL)

on top of all that it also dropped ur boy a big ass bag of budder!!! that'll be poppin the cherry here tonight i hope,first budder for me and this shit looks freekin dark if that has anything to do with potency.
the stork knows who you are and thankyou,you have no idea how stoked i am right now fam,ty. peace -Y-
post ur best budder recipes please.thanx.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hells yeah man it is looking great in there. The Kalichakra looks amazing. Gotta grab a bag of those beans next time they are up. Nice job peece.

Germanator

That clone lineup is going to take your garden to another level... I can't wait to see a 1/4 of your room filled up with Bubba. Shit will be glory.

Been testing out some different strains for my N&Js Tea and it is a tie right now between my blackberry Bubba Tea....and naturally the BD Tea, both have a similar effect and the taste is the same, so it will come down to what I want to part with as far as smoke stock for the trip. Coming up quick...hope you got your ducks in line bro.

Be easy,
Germ

Y

YwouldntI

CF-right on yo,imma try it on a night i aint got shit to do.
peace fam

scrappy-fasho bro i love the stork too,imma put the stork on my X-mas card list!!!

outkast-ty ty ty ty ty ty...and thankyou;)
you are the shizzle fasheezy ;) for real thankyou so much for the gifts,i was super stoked when i got them.im cheesin ear to ear right now just thinkin whats in store for me real soon!!! and the butter looks lethal fam.i cant wait to get some peeps together and get them blew back on some Budder...buddered yeehaaa...peace.and thanks again -Y-

chubb-wattup my man thanks dawgcatcha,the kc's are pleasin me too im real happy with them.i actualy got them from a link on the mandala site,i think it was all salvia.com or some shit,dont quote me i got them in the beginning of the year yo.
heres the mandala site theyre only 25 bux bro...http://www.mandalaseeds.com/html/mandala_seeds_en.html
peace-Y-

get mo-naa bro ff is too much paper yo,i use a mix of some baccto,some perlite,guano(mexican for veg indonesian for flower),some root tone,and i think thats about it...addin dolomite lime,and bone and blood meal to the mix as soon as i get out to the stores.peace -Y-

edit:
germ-ya snuck one in there yo...yea brotha im amped about these clone for sure.lookin forward to n&j hopin all the stars align for me so nothin holds me back.it is creepin up fast though ....fuck i gotta make arrangements.
peace-Y-

Last edited:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
YwouldntI bro finally the pics are flowing and you delivered. Your garden and those budshots are lookin fantastic.
Congrats on the clones from the stork. I need me a stork! :D Looking forward to seeing em. Peace.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
very nice stuff Y...wow, pre-98 Bubba cuts!!!Grow those bitches with alot of love bro...the rest are killer too...Ive been droolin to get me some Jillybean for a while, cant wait to see her grow out...Peace brother

- Z

Latest posts

Latest posts