What's new

peep out my diary yo

JustinCase

I always was watching. Since your first days here on IC. I knew what your buds was looking like. I didn't need the pics to back it up. That P-80 does have some respectable stats for sure. The only other point and click camera I would recommend is the Canon Powershot s5 IS. Link to the stats page.

Feel like laughing a little bit? Check out this post of mine in the den. Funny pictures

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YwouldntI again.

kali looks so dang!

B

Bigtimer7

Yep, I gotta spread some more around 2 before I hit you up again!

GOod job man love the nugs, love everything man! GREAT JOB!! +++

E

EatShitake

Y-:wave:

Your pics keep getting better, mang. Wasn't too long ago those kalis were just wee youngins, now look at 'em!

Hope you're well, friend!

:joint:

Y

YwouldntI

WOW thanks for all the responses fam.definetly love the crew in my thread yo!!!!

wattup fam.just wanna clear this up yo incase anyone is wonderin or whatever...
i havnt had my surgery yet yo,i saw the antestesioligist and thr dr. they said it'll be two seperate procedures 45 minutes or so a piece.atleast it wasnt cancerous yo. i have a big ball on my leg they said the gonna remove it with a laser,but when i went to the dr. they found two more that were under the surface still so they are gonna get them out before they get to being worse like this other one.
should be in like 2-3 weeks cause i asked them if i needed it right away or if i could finish up a job first(community service) i dont wanna be goin to have to do shit afterwards yo fareal fareal.i'll let yous guys know when it gets scheduled for fam.i'll be in chat like crazy afterwards boreder then a mofo healin up hehehe....

babygirl can keep the grow goin and what not.imma get a baby monitor and some walkies so i can be telin her what to do...and i do have a security moniter setup i aint even usin right now too it has the wires so no worries about people gettin on my frequency...i could set it up so i can always see the grow come to think about it the cameras even have night vision... did you see my gears grindin just now? see the new plan is in action...cams in the grow show...it'll be nice to be able to just plug a plug in (so noone sees accidently) and check the room...

now to get back at all you pimps....

dave-wattup bro,yeah its a good cam.i do use the manual focus but not for those shots.i havnt even trid alot of the stuff yet though honestly imma have to get at it again and see what all this thing can do...thanks for wakin from ur hammok nap bro ;)peace-Y-

just-fasho bro thanks for the compliments,it was seein ur bad ass pics that made me want a new cam in the first place !!! ;) those ar some funny ass pics too bruh.thnks for the link to the specs too yo.peace-Y-

esbe-wattup ganja master!!! always a pleasure to have ya stoppin by brother.thankyou bro for the props man means alot comin from a grower with a garden the size of urs.hows the weather been treatin ya bro?are the kickin in to flower yet?
peace man-Y-

bigtimer-wattup pimpin,thanks brotha...do you have a thread? i be feelin like a prick not checkin it out if ya do. you alwyas be slidin thru checkin me out yo,link me up if ya do...or when ya start one brotha.peace.

chubb-thanks yo theyre startin to frost up for me a couple more weeks atleast i think they should be rightous yo.peacers

greenforce-just doin what it do yo.gotta be pimpin these girls ya know!!!!peace bro always glad to see new faces arrive.pull up a seat and kick it with the fellaz they always smokin the bizomb!!!!

shitake-fasho bro...right these were just wee seeedlings not long ago they all have babies in the wing waitin to see who makes the cut and we'll be smokin the hell outta the hot mamas in a minute imma be hittin them with some pipe (glass) soon LOL!!!
peace brother.

don chron-wattuptho yeah this what i do yo,sling chorizo and grow bud LOL.
well the veg room stays on full yo so i dont gotta take clones sometimes for weeks.
then by time i need them theyre ready to flower.im downsized so i can relax and grow now,seems a bit easier.
peace-Y-

c-dubber-almost missed ya brotha....LOL you made it back safe i see no chupacabra action ...hehehe peace yo-Y-

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yeoo Y just wanted to Holla. My cpu is broke wont be around that much Imma stay on my grind an keep my diary updated as much as I can. I ditched the clones an planted some feminzer PPP seeds.
Be eazy brotha :joint:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Damn Y Hope all is well and the surgery goes well.....I know its like 3 weeks away but Im a stoner man I will forget anything. I dont even know my wifes Phone # . See you round bro.

C

cellardweller

Y said:
atleast it wasnt cancerous yo.
I hope you thanked whoever you believe in.
I also hope you have a speedy recovery cause I dont think the chatroom could take 3 weeks of you!! :muahaha: :laughing: :laughing: then YOU would be the guy on the couch!! :laughing: :bashhead:
just messin ya bro! much love man!
Seriously though, I hope it all comes together for ya in the end.(No, not that end!!)
I like the idea of walkies and moniters too, ya weed geek! lol..
:friends:
~dwellard

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
happy ending to that concern. wheew back to the weed asap though.dont let me catch ya slackin over a lil scratch .lol

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Y, you said you mix guanos into your soil mix?
wanna give me a breakdown?
just mixed me up a flower batch and want to see how they compare, broskie

Y

YwouldntI

Y's stumblin around in the dark again...

Y's stumblin around in the dark again...

wattup fam....

sublime-wattup yo holla back at ya.too bad about the computer takin a shit on you my man.why'd you toss the cuts?you didnt think they was goin good ,or you wanted the space for the beans? well either way good vibes ur way for a successfull pull off ur new beans yo.~~~shama lama lama shama~~~...that was the vibes....;)
peace yo.-Y-

D rock-thanks man..hehehe im the same way i forget things sometimes as soon as i hear it...i think i have selective memory LOL cause i remember all the shit i wanna remember ...most of the time ;) peace bro.

c-dubb-ya know i did brotha still thankfull for sure.

LOL the chat room cant take me for three weeks o.k thats how it is huh..F.U.C.K.E.R. i see how we do LOL .yeah the cams ans walkies will work out tight yo,
fasho im a big ass weed geek but hey if ur gonna be a geek this is the kind to be !!!;)
it was good talkin to ya bro,hit me up anytime yo.peace-Y-

sirsmoke-hehe fasho no slackin in my mackin,no simpin in my pimpin,no stallin in my ballin,....unless that shit hurts LOL then imma be laid up with some medication and some good indica.shoutin off measurements and water amounts to lady -Y-..peace bro.

here goes some lights off shots of the kc's fam...not much else goin on right now..a few flowering but i;m mainly waitin for the new clones to be ready to take cuts from and run them.theres only 20 in the room besides the kc's because i want the space ready when its needed...im definetly runnin a 20 bucket round of bubbas off the ripper...ive heard so much praise of this smoke i cant wait to taste it,and dont plan on runnin out of it after im spoiled off her!!!!it'll be a while though till my strong bubba is ready to take the amount of cuts from....enough talkin heres the pics fam...

it was kinda hard to take a macro in the dark so i'll try again later.

1,seems to be the fastest of the three.more red hairs on the top big bud then the rest.

2,a definite keeper so far fingers are so fuckin crossed on great smoke from this chik.she stays short has huge buds and as you can see she has hardly any leaf to bud ratio.all of them are pretty much like that you can se in the pics,but it seems all that girl is bud....mm mmmm c'mon baby make daddy proud!!

3,i guess i only took one pic of this one.shes still kinda white like #2 but they are both gettin redder and more cloudy everyday,im thinkin 10-14 more days and they can all come down.i wanna do them all at once.

and heres my strongest bubba,the others are still alive and comin around but shes the best.that yellow at the bottom is old shes nice and green for the most part.

and thats all i got for now.
i'll take some pics of a few of the other clones later fam they are all lookin good.a couple didnt make it maybe the trip maybe me idk but i only lost 3 so i can deal with that...
btw i didnt lose any BPP,The White,or the Mango Haze.they are all transplanted and doin great in the veg room soon to be into 1 gallon pots,i say maybe a week or so from now.

peace fam-Y-

EDIT:CF i was postin too yo didnt mean to miss ya brotha.
...well this is what i do bro.when i transplant them from the cups into 1 gallon buckets still to veg though, i put my soil mix in the pot and then i put 1/4 cup of mexican(high N) bat guano in and mix it up in the top few inces of the soil and then put in my plant...
then like two weeks into flower after they been transplanted into the 5 gallon buckets i put in a cup of indonesian bat guano(high phos.)
and like scratch it into the top couple inches of the pot then water.i also will make a tea with the indonesian sometimes if they look like they could use it.
not hardly ever though just sometimes.
peace big brotha-Y-

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

thats like 2+ months of training w/ that mango^
werd on the streets is keep her short, she grows like ivy up the side of a church.
beat her young and often!!!!

i brought you some flowers too :D

Y

YwouldntI

LOL @ "grows like ivy" you should see the post i just put at ur thread yo.you took the words right outta my mouth.crazy...peace CF -Y-

R

Raistlin Majere

hey brother :wave:
yo justincase told me to ask you how much trans-gender surgery costs these days, dunno why ??
:joint:
shyts looking good too :respect:
good score on them cuts as well :wink: i know you'll rock them to the fullest
keep it green
:ying:

homusubi

i think your already a proud daddy!! good job ;)

33090DSCN2004.JPG

saludos desde el aji!