What's new

peep out my diary yo

Y

YwouldntI

its about 4 maybe 4 1/2 ft not countin the bucket,its fillin up real nice that pic is maybe a week old im uppin some fresh ones now...

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Here I am Here I am.... :wave:

sorry I am late but I have pulled up a chair and cant wait to see all these awesome pics of beautiful plants. You keep it rockin bro. Sweet work! :joint:

Y

YwouldntI

family-thanks yo,imma try to keep heated in this joint for you cool ass peeps :hotbounce .peace

D rizock-sup bro glad to have ya brotha,you aint never late the action is just jumpin off.you know how it goes clone,veg,flower,chop,dry,smoke,repeat. :muahaha:
thanks for the props my man.you keep ur pimp :pimp3: hand strong urself yo....i be lurkin;) :joint:

new pics.

dr.dog heres that kc(kalichakra)today

ok imma just let some pics rip yo these are from today after i pulled,like i said i'll put some fresh nug shots up tomorrow...

hope ya dig it.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Yo Y can i still get in the club or is the Fire Marshall shutting it down?! Whats up bro, i think i can see another pimpin thread popping off again! I cant wait to see how those Kalichakras finish up, i got some SQ's vegging right now and some White Satin about to get popped.

Last edited:
E

EatShitake

Wow man, that KC is lookin like a tall sexy bitch! You gettin any scents from her?

:joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
well, well, well...you finally made into our neck of the woods..haha..LOL!!Welcome my friend, and I must say you have some fine looking ladies in here!!!Frosty as a mofo and full on properly grown all the way!!!Ive got my seat in here, Ill see ya later...

- Z

JustinCase

You always got that one small one off to the side. Is that the designated spot for runts? Hehe. Looks good though. That kalichakra is staying nice and tight. No spreading around the room for her. I like that should be one giant 2ft bud when she done. Did I say 2 foot, I meant 3ft, and what I mean by 3ft is, holy shi . . . . NIIICE! ~SB~

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

wow fam page three in under 24 hrs! i feel like im in Raist's spot the threads movin at a such a good pace :muahaha: .thanks for all the love fam,right back at ya!!

gds-hehe you know it yo you can always get in.we dont sweat no fire marshals in here yo.consider this a after hours joint yo.in the words of Ike off the Tombstone flick"we dont take kindly to law dawgs around here savvy"LOL
yeah man im likin the kc's too.good luck on some feefee's everybody seems to like the mandala gear yo,i havnt heard anything bad about them yet.peace-Y-

shitake-to tell ya the truth bro i havnt even rubbed her stalk for a while now.she been havin a scent since veg though,i'll try to explain it tomorrow after the work is done,i'll play a game of stinky finger with her LOL.peace bro

zeus-hehe yeah man im sick of stayin on the porch yo,time to run with the big dogs!
seriously though man ty for the kind words.im still learnin,tryin to improve with each pull yo.i figure the lil few years i been growin was elementary school,high school begins now...soon i'll be workin on my masters degree LOL !
peace my man.-Y-

frankenblunt-wow bro a growing savage...thats a first for me... i like it!!!!!!!!!!!
i think i'll write that one down incase i ever change my handle,hehe "GrowingSavage"
has a certain "je ne sais quois"...ring to it.LOL
im also proud to know you brotha F.U.C.K.E.M. 4 life!!
peace-Y-

NZ-yo,yo wattup my muthafuckin kat!
cant wait for the testers to be out here yo.
lookin forward to it.
imma try to get out ur way sometime this month man.
i'll get at ya in a pm when im ready to roll out for a few days yo.peace.

dayum Just sorry yo i miised ur post i think we was postin at the same time bro you know how slow i type LOL! you know what bro,i kinda be puttin the lil ones more at easier access soo i can keep a good eye on them without lookin through and down into a forest so its also easier to pull one out and snap a pic.
fasho bro im really likin the kc# 2 and 5 so far i gotta pull the other one out i forget wich # she was so i can keep a better eye on her action.man bro i hope ur right about a super huge bud on her i'll be amped to have a room full of giants coming soon.peace brotha BugstinCase :muahaha:

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

JustinCase said:
That kalichakra is staying nice and tight. No spreading around the room for her. I like that should be one giant 2ft bud when she done. Did I say 2 foot, I meant 3ft, and what I mean by 3ft is, holy shi . . . . NIIICE! ~SB~

Yeah, thats whut I wanted to say bout that girl. Y. Both you and Ska have me fookin drooooolin in anticipation. It's awesome to watch somebody else growin what Im growin but a few steps ahead... :muahaha:
you got tha thumbs bro. and the balls. :bashhead:
F.U.C.K.E.M.

Y

YwouldntI

CD-bro i just like the hobby man;) a small garden wouldnt keep me busy enough i'd get all big and outta shape sittin around with nothin to do LOL.
naa but seriosly after the ones in flower are done im scalin down a bit.prolly cut a light off and concentrate on dialing my skills in better on a smaller garden that way i got less to do and more time to learn the craft.dont get me wrong a small garden to me is still decent size.im thinkin 5 in a week with 5 under each 1000.i'll pull 5 a week and shoot for the stars on each 5.when im happy with the pull i'll up the goals and start again....less to do more time to learn and still plenty of smoke.
that will also give me room to get some winners outta all these beans i got waitin in the wings,and get some new variety in here.should be a fun trip.
but you know how it goes,plans shmlans,blah.never really know till the last minute.
peace brotha,-Y-

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, I feel like I've missed out on the party.. (this thread is the new newzealandjays :wink:)

Y

YwouldntI

zeus-wattup maing,thanks yo.it took me long enough to hook it up propper
gotta fly that banner proud! peace.

pixie-ty homegirl,i gotta confess i was droolin a bit at ur spot myself.you keep a beautiful room girl and ur thumb must be glowin bright green.welcome to my diary.hope to see more of ya around here.peace-Y-

sammet-hey my man party is just gettin started brotha.you havnt missed a thing yo,
glad you made it! kick back and enjoy the show my man,fire it up i know theres some shindig action in the spot! hehe peace -Y-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Def gonna add Kalichakra to my garden, great looking plant

Nice plants Y, very nice

G

Y--You reminding me of it article i read in the high times....
IT SAID GROW BIG OR DONT GROW AT ALL
you give the little guy like me with 6 plants hope...one day i have to have
50 to a 100 plants like Y
:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:
YOU GO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts