What's new

Peek into Avi's Mostly Vert Room of Many Flavors

Jbonez

Veteran
Looking like my veg cab... Making the most of 4 sq ft.. lol

picture.php

hotboxes

Looks great man. took a lil while to find a seat in here sure filled up fast.....must be a good show about to unfold.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged

tagged

Wsup bro. I'm just gonna hang out and watch the show from here

:tiphat:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wsup bro. I'm just gonna hang out and watch the show from here

:tiphat:
:woohoo:
thanks for cruising thru marlo, by all means im open to any advice or input.

SilverH & Jbonez also happy 2 c yall checkn in as well. (that goes to yall as well @ input... ) :)

picture.php

^^ this is how im reflecting lite, w stand up reflectix corrals. back corner has reflectix mounted to the wall, when i work i just roll it up, when done set it back up. the other exhaust in the middle of the room is above the frame of view, as well as the passive intake.... nothin to see there.

picture.php

^& here is my shade grown flo x grim

did some staking, really need to begin defoling, tonite & more staking, have decided against the wire tubes inside canopy, & instead go w stakes, & plenty of them, because i already have them, washing them well all w hot bleach water before using.

picture.php

^^one of the chunkiest plants in the room so far, very little stretch to this one as well, some serious indica genes showing themselves in this plant, its a flo x white ogk pheno keeper from last run (altho i dont remember her mama blowing up this quickly at all).

N

noyd666

nice set up,does that reflectix stand on its own? never seen it for sale down here, that would keep anice temp in and shine back on plants. cool.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya, stand up on its own, i do tack it to the wall sumtimes when it hits & sits against the wall....
i get it at the big box stores... over w the mylar coated foam boards, usually near the lumber, drywall, & plywood. not that bad, like 45$ for 4 ft tall by 30 or 4o ft. i'd like to mount it up a lil off the floor , just to get the bottom of it to the level of the pots, but its nice n easy to roll up 2 work in there like this, and most plants are within it, just a few super tall 707s standing above it.

also forgot to mention, got a Ray Charles plant in the room from the pal. prolly other few mixed bag strains ill mention.

Jamorg13

I like how your using that reflectix, never seen it used like that before.

Also like your profile pic. Probably the best actor/actual gangster on the wire.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Yea that reflectix being easy to move around makes easy to get to your plants i need it on my walls

Jbonez

Veteran
Avinash, I love the reflectix walls! Pretty nifty Idea for maneuvering the room.

Def looking forward to this one!

What is your light configuration? xox?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL...NICE reflectis wall...now that is ghetto....hahahah....BUT it is something I could see myself do as well, thanks for the laugh I needed it today!

Keep killing it mang!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the reflectix wall is only as ghetto as the econowings bent to make vert fixtures....
glad to provide some comic relief over here.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the reflectix wall is only as ghetto as the econowings bent to make vert fixtures....
glad to provide some comic relief over here.

Bro...go LOOK at my thread carefully...you ain't the only one rocking bent over econo-wing fixtures lol!

I am ghetto to the BONE!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro...go LOOK at my thread carefully...you ain't the only one rocking bent over econo-wing fixtures lol!

I am ghetto to the BONE!

mega i look in ur thread but all i see is heady nuggets, lol... not tryin to start some kind of "whos more ghetto challenge", that could not end well.
i have noticed peeps bendin their wings... but usually cutting off the part they bend up.

gettin tings done!
staking & defoliating, culled one plant. rearranged the room, watered w lucas formula, liquid koolbloom, calmag & floralicious. one of the flo x grim is straight up strawberry stank... got a couple diff. phenos and at least 2 in there are real nice.

enjoy this:
great zimbabwe walls, midnite reggae:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtrQ5fzBicA

N

noyd666

lol split one set o wings myself and fitted into clone cupbourd wall to reflect heat away from panda wall, so fuk it got use em for the cause.