What's new

Peakseed Blueberry

harry74

Veteran
Lavender X BB #3 down 61 days 12/12

Lavender X BB #3 down 61 days 12/12

I have cut down Lav X BB #3 with 61 days.

A bit of a low yielder, very leafy, I could feed a couple of goats with this one. Small size buds, but quite frosty.
There are smells of liquorice,flowers and a bit of sweet Berry; squeezing the buds I find more disgusting smells/aromas harsh,toxic,fetid.....we will see with drying and curing...

This one had 35 cm when I changed the photoperiod; has ended up with a height of 77 cm (+ 42 cm). More or less the strech is like X2.

I have culled the clones of this one. I think I´m going to keep the best one of each cross.

B

beakermuppet

^^^^ Hey buddy, thanx for the info about the GLO, first Ive heard of anyone making F2's of it.....very cool and great score.

Yer Lav x BB looks really frosty, sounds like she has some interesting odours going on........what side of the cross do you think she leans more towards?

Keep up the good work!

B

browntrout

Veteran
Hey bitch.... you post just to ask me that???

You know google bwoy?

sweet pink grapefruit X flo sucker:moon:

Ain´t a killer but don´t push me........:tiphat:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-pDJ77--L0
hail mary jane

Lol, I'll take that comment as humorous. I'm just waiting for them smoke reports ;)!

Can't say I've heard of flo sucker but flo x SPG sounds dope.
Your Lavendar x BB looks very frosty, How's she smell? I'm more interested in the peak BB f2's sinc eI have 3 packs to run, how's it coming other than the nanners?

lol you know I'm dying inside waiting to test the many BB IBL's i've got for this season right?

BT

harry74

Veteran
Good morning sweetheart.....

The smell/ aroma of Lavender X BB is like evolving; thinking in 2 posible options:

a) The harsher afghani leaning smells will stay there and the more floral/sweet ones will disappear...

b) The blueberry factor will balance things with drying and some time of curing.

I´ve been smoking some pure lavender while thinking into this and the Afghani harsh smells are there in the background;

The BB F2´s have started to put some weight there during this week. Untill know the smell was the same as the previous generation but it looks like starts to change to a more fruitty smell. Still at least 3 week to go.

If there is no clear improvement smell/ tastewise, wich is my main target, I´ve got 2 option ahead:
A)Try to make a bigger selection ( I´ve got kind of 250 F2 seeds,but low germination rates).

B) Bring new blood into the line.

I will upload some pics of BB F2 tomorrow.

A hilarious song to start the day in good spirit.

Nos vemos mis cuates,andele buey!!!!:bandit::violin::crazy::party:si te sales del rebaño beeeeeee!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUY5qdIow0g

NaparMex

harry74

Veteran
BB F2 42 days

BB F2 42 days

I think that comparing with the pics of a week ago, It can clearly be seen that they have started to speed up flowering.

The smell is still quite flat but I´m not drawing conclusions till the end of flowering.
I´ve been looking for bananas, haven´t seen any.

browntrout

Veteran
Nice job harry! those BB f2's really show qualities of the different BB lines used. Bud structure looks like DJ's true blueberry while the leaves look quite indica and she's got a fair bit of stretch. Nothing wrong with fruity blueberries.

SSH x BB looks chunky.

Did you make the BB f2 seeds, why is the germ rate so low are they older stock?

harry74

Veteran

Read the thread it is there.

Attention.. means attention

browntrout

Veteran

Read the thread it is there.

Attention.. means attention

Settle down old boy! I probably knew at one point, it's hard to keep up with all of your posts lol

BT

harry74

Veteran
As is the human body,
so is the cosmic body.
As is the human mind,
so is the cosmic mind.
As is the microcosm,
so is the macrocosm.
As is the atom,
so is the universe

THE UPANISHADS

Keep that in mind:chin:

Last edited:

browntrout

Veteran
As is the human body,
so is the cosmic body.
As is the human mind,
so is the cosmic mind.
As is the microcosm,
so is the macrocosm.
As is the atom,
so is the univers.

THE UPANISHADS

Keep that in mind:chin:

Will do old sport, lets keep on keepin on with these peak bb's.

BT

harry74

Veteran
Bd X BB

Bd X BB

This is my fav cross at the momento. The only one I have kept clones from both plants.
One is nearly done, really nice Berry smell yes,yes,yes!

The other one has more weight, less smell but has time to go yet.
Really happy with this one at least I´ve got a Berry smelling plant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x46ocFPD6E
Exodus- The Skatalites

Weyenot

I really like this one too, might even be my fav but Id have to get in touch with her more to know that, at any rate shes a beaut! Looks like with a little topping she'd be a good candidate for scrogging
Makes it even better that the berry really came through

Thanks for sharing more goodness dude, keep it coming!

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just chopped mine down had some issues & it looked stunted all hairs were for the most part white at 9 weeks flower, but i noticed i had some seeds forming actually alot just barely starting but i found no sacks or nanners & nothing on any of my other plants in the tent.
mine doesnt smell like blueberry at all it started out real strong rich fruity smell but turned to a very strong menthol/gasoline with a bit of that rich fruity smell. the smell reminds me literally of gasoline & burns the nose a bit when trimming. i'll post dry shots & maybe do a somewhat (non official) smoke report later on as it was only 1 plant that i grew.

harry74

Veteran
Hey Icon

May be you had some nanner.

Are you talking about a kind of very small seed????
Like a microseed, like if the plant started to produce the seed but stops there and you´got like a very small Stone??

I had some like that in my secon run indoors.....heat issues
greetings

harry74

Veteran

Kind of what you see in the third pic? I call that aborted seeds.

This was my 2 run; blueberry clones plus 3KB from seed. The hollow stem is KB. This grow was last summer.
Cut down 25th of July. We had a hot end of July last year.

I had max temps of 37 C several days in arow ( I grow during the night!!!!!) .
The BB´s that did throw some nanners first run, hermied again.

Let´s say if a plant threw 5 nanners first run, 10 in the second with that heat stress. Most of the clones had some nanner but few, no real issues.I found just one seed. It looks to me that even when this nanners throw pollen is not really fertile, or may be there are nanners with no pollen at all or so Little.

As I was manicuring KB I found 2 nanners in KB#2.
They were in the inner part of a bud, betwen the bud and a branch, covered in a thin layer, kind of skin, not open.
Imposible to see!!!

May be this is the reason why somentimes seeds has been found inside buds ( chemdog, C-99) The plant throws a couple of nanners that you can´t see and makes some seeds to ensure survival.

harry74

Veteran
INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIPSY PEOPLE

INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIPSY PEOPLE

Nadie nos quiere pero da igual,
a la sociedad le metemos un frontal,
son muy relativos el bien y el mal,
nos quiere en un penal ese puto fiscal!!

Jarfaiter primo, mantelo criminal !!!!!:headbange:smoke out::friends::pimp3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUu89qHqMnc

Spanish Street culture:tiphat:

harry74

Veteran
Lav X BB #1 & #2 down 66 days

Lav X BB #1 & #2 down 66 days

Lav X BB #1 85 cm changed with 40 = +45 cm
Lav X BB #2 89 cm changed with 38 = +52 cm

I haven´t manicured yet as many leafs are full of trichomes.
I will when dry and may be some icehash with all the trimmings from all the plants.
The smells are similar to the one cut down allready.
The buds are small and open not compact,dense, I´m not expecting much dry weight.

Latest posts

Latest posts