What's new

Peach and Mango smell

extreme smells of peach and mango, on stem rubs of some seedlings in a pheno hunt of Early Skunk x Indian Hybrid Genetics.
which strain would give the smell, I know Early Skunk can be sweet and floral smelling, with a hint of citrus. but this smells like a 5Alive mango punch drink.

GoatCheese

Veteran
North Indian varieties like Manali/Malana have pure mango and mango-carrot types smells on some of them, so look into strains from around Kulu Valley
The Real Seed Company has many N Indian sativa lines for sale and have had Manali/Malana/Kulu etc seed on their menu earlier but i dunno if they still offer it.

I had tarty apricot-peachy plant from Baglung Nepali so there are peachy plants around Himalaya too

North Indian varieties like Manali/Malana have pure mango and mango-carrot types smells on some of them, so look into strains from around Kulu Valley
The Real Seed Company has many N Indian sativa lines for sale and have had Manali/Malana/Kulu etc seed on their menu earlier but i dunno if they still offer it.

I had tarty apricot-peachy plant from Baglung Nepali so there are peachy plants around Himalaya too

from the region of Utter Pradesh, ther is a landrace that smells like raw mango, called Mysoore Mango....I wonder if sensi got ahold of this landrace before it was too popular there and now its hard to find the real genetics.
thanks, from the description of Sensi seeds Guerrilla Gusto, it is a 90% Indica 10% Sativa mix of Himalayan strains, and a few Equatorial South Indian Strains. They combined those with a hardy fast flowering skunk(too not change the high i assume) I have ran this line twice now so it is 2nd generation of the original Gusto, I used a long flowering Fruity smelling male(in NA it didnt show preflower as a Male until late July!) that male Open Pollinated the Early Skunk female.
Side note for the Gusto from sensi all females had the most beautiful pink pistils which i gather is a north Himalayan trait.

Last edited: