What's new

Peaceful's Flower Pix

P

PeacefulGrower

So I will try to post all my flower pix in this thread... all plants are grown in soil under either 600 or 1200 watts of light.

Some of the pictures I already put up in another thread... But I want to gather all pictures in 1 thread... so sorry for posting double.. it won't happen again... hopefully... :rasta:

P

PeacefulGrower

Bubblegum (THSeeds) - Day 60ish

Bubblegum (THSeeds) - Day 60ish

Here she is 3-5 days before chop... she is already harvested and dried.. just got put in a glass for curing yesterday.

An easy plant to grow. Good yielder... this plant gave 65 grams (around 2½ ounces). Very nice smell after a good cure.. very sweet. Biggest flaw is the potency... there she lacks a bit.. at least for me.. my GF loves it.. that's why I still grow it.

P

PeacefulGrower

Hashberry (Mandala) Day 55ish

Hashberry (Mandala) Day 55ish

The last pictures I got taken of one my hashberry plants before they got chopped!! Will post pics of some dry nuggets as soon I get some taken.

Once again... An easy plant to grow. And as Mandala Mike says.. this plant really don't need any nutrients. Last grow with HB, I was giving 25-50% doses of nutrients, and the plants still got nute burns!! They were given pure water for the last 4 weeks of flowering!!! But for that reason it also smokes really really nice!!! :rasta:

P

PeacefulGrower

Chronic (Serious Seeds) Day 65 - Chop Day

Chronic (Serious Seeds) Day 65 - Chop Day

A very nice chronic selection... without any doubt the most nice pheno of chronic I have seen to this day. It grows hydro looking buds in soil. I mean, these buds are beyond compact and drippin' with resin.

Undortunately I only have these 2 pics from this plant. But I soon have some more from the same mother in flower... then I will snap some more/better pictures!!

Again... Easy to grow. This pheno of chronic is a nute hog.. you nearly can't burn her!!! Yields are of course excellent... 1 gpw is not that difficult to achieve with this girl. :rasta:

P

PeacefulGrower

White Russian (Serious Seeds) Day 55ish

White Russian (Serious Seeds) Day 55ish

Another nice selection.. this time it's the White Russian. This clone is being spread around my area alot, because she is a fat yielder of resin drippin', good tasting herb.

Once again I must apolegize for the picture quality... I only have a very shitty samsung camera!! I have to get a DSLR soon. :rasta:

This pheno of White Russian is a little more sensitive than others I have grown before. She needs just the right amount of nutes. Not to much and not to less. She shows signs of stress very fast. But when she is dialed in, she is a winner. This pheno has a flowering time of 65-70 days.. (I take mine at day 67-68).

Serious seeds is in my eyes the No.1 seed company.. even though, they only offer 5 varities.. these 5 varities are all some of the most stable hybrids on the market... sorry 4 hybrids.. and bubblegum, which is an IBL as far as I remember... correct me if I'm wrong!!

P

PeacefulGrower

AK47 (Serious Seeds) Day 60ish

AK47 (Serious Seeds) Day 60ish

Another winner from Serious Seeds... Very exotic taste and high!!

This plant is easy to grow, when given an adequete pot size!! I veg this girl for 3-4 weeks (lst needed.. otherwise she grows through the roof) - and for this plant size a 10 liter (3 gallon) pot is perfect!!

B420

Agreed, absolutely beautiful. Love the first pic and the ones where the plant leaves are turning red.

P

PeacefulGrower

Dry nugz - 1 week cure

Dry nugz - 1 week cure

White Russian

Hashberry

Chronic

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Very nice and descriptive thread. Love the dedication to Serious and your smoke reports!!

A

arcticsun

PeacefulGrower said:
Another winner from Serious Seeds... Very exotic taste and high!!

This plant is easy to grow, when given an adequete pot size!! I veg this girl for 3-4 weeks (lst needed.. otherwise she grows through the roof) - and for this plant size a 10 liter (3 gallon) pot is perfect!!

i grow a nirvana ak48, i spot similarities to this one and your description is dead on the money compared to it. would you say it is fruity in smell?

i shall return with pics of mine, could be interresting to compare.

otherwize K+ for the excellent bud-show. thank you, it a high quality grow for sure

P

PeacefulGrower

would you say it is fruity in smell?

No absolutely NOT fruity... It's more in the "haze spectrum" of the cannabis taste chart.. piney and earthy!!

Thanks to everybody for the nice comments!!!!

M

MeltingPot

What a great show PG...Serious has great consistent gear...K+
MP

P

PeacefulGrower

A few pics from a previous grow..

A few pics from a previous grow..

Hashberry - different pheno than the one I'm growing now. Heavy yielder - but I was never a big fan of the taste from this pheno!!

Bubblegum (THSeeds) This is also another pheno than the one I already have posted pics from earlier in this thread. Better yielder than the one I grow now.. but once more.. the taste is too weak... don't get me wrong.. it's some quality herb.. it's just not the among the best of the best!! :rasta:

P

PeacefulGrower

How you get so short/compact plants?

Hehe... time pressure!!! I had to keep the veg period very short last grow - I think they only got about 7-9 days!!

Latest posts

Latest posts