What's new

Peaceful Garden 2012

P

Peacer

iM NOT an expert, i just have readed some of jaykush´s repicepes and folllow to experiment along the great nature stuff, its always easy and good, just to do something not just buy biobizz : ) i wish nice season with all your genetix, kinda special sour :D hehe

I

icon

looking great fluffy i want to see more pics bet their lookin real good now.... maybe look into brewing organic alphalfa meal it has the natural provision of the growth hormone triacontanol that boost growth & yields you can find it at a nursery's usually & its cheap.just throwing it out there.also i use to spray my plants with a strong guano tea once a week to keep bugs away works really well you still get bugs but not nearly as much works very well against grasshoppers too.:lurk:

F

Fluffy Clouds

chitral valley peace

chitral valley peace

thank you blan-k-flor! welcome and feel comfortable... stay with me and dont be shy and make comments jeje

you are expert Peacer.. for me.. yes jaykush rules!

hey icon friend, you are coming in right moment huh.. thx for info... and here i chose 2 males of pck...

picture.php

both males have pigmentation... that fatter one has stripes which are more reddish

picture.php

picture.php

male with slimmer leafs has more purple stripes, and has better branching too

picture.php

ill use both for repro, and prolly one for outcross, prolly that reddish... your opinions friends? :smoke out:

maxibiogreen

Veteran

I would use both for repro and outcrosses. Always best to use as many as you can if of course you can.
Thx for the Mango's F2 comments,, did you try some of these seeds or was it a nice comment just from viewing the thread?

By the way if you like brews you might want to check a brew made from comfrey/coussoude,, very effective and rich, a must have.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coucou kamo french invadors are everywhere:biggrin:

Best vibes for your out 2012 poto, looking forward to see the results in few month, they are already wonderful!!

See ya:woohoo:

F

Fluffy Clouds

hello mummy :tiphat: nope but that slimmer stud has really pungent stench to it... that fatter guy had pistil in the ball so i threw him out..

hey bleiweis thx bro :thank you:

I would use both for repro and outcrosses. Always best to use as many as you can if of course you can.
Thx for the Mango's F2 comments,, did you try some of these seeds or was it a nice comment just from viewing the thread?

By the way if you like brews you might want to check a brew made from comfrey/coussoude,, very effective and rich, a must have.

no i havent pleasure to grow them i just saw Chaco´s pics and comments

to those males you are right, if one assumes bred lines... pck is landarace line, is bred but towards variability... and since its landrace line some individuals can go hermi in various environments... thats why i think to use only one good tested male.. well i have no space for good testing, but im just making my hobby crosses, nothing big... but i think its important to select pck male very carefully... i think you saw šunka testgrow of ECSD x PCK? anyway i have no choice now that fatter reddish one turned hermi hehe so you see that using more males of these lines, even if they dont hermie for once, can cause more problems and make outcross useless so wish me best for another male...

thank you šunka poto... yeah you are diesel invader! you are really generous guy we couldnt have better french invader i know French have style lol, we had german invaders - bore as hell, we had russian invaders - dirt and louses, bedbugs.. youre the best! :biggrin: RESPECT!!!!!!!!

ElRubio

Veteran
NIce plants dude!

its great to see you´re still kicking...and the strain selection is awesome...youll get a wide rank of meds and highs!!!
ill stay tuned for your comments and pics.

Have an excellent season bro!! :woohoo:

F

Fluffy Clouds

hola amigo Rubio!! thx.. im glad youre back.. i will be kickin till the end :D

hi ghettochild.. thx.. yes in past i think.. i have found nice patch full of comfrey and camil, im gonna breeeeeeeeewww..

hey nachilloo... thank you very much sir... i wish you great season too.. stay tuned..

little update on cuts i will force later..

ssh x nla, shes sensitive on overwatering a lot.. i have high temps so i give them a lot of water to keep moisture in soil.. but she doesnt like it at all.. shes picky..

picture.php

riri diesel

picture.php

peri casey

picture.php

ecsd

picture.php

F

Fluffy Clouds

veggies are good, but everybody loves flowers.. its around 25 days of flowering

blue monkey

picture.php

chemsour7

picture.php

coastal collision

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Fluffy mate:)

Wow they are pulling out the trichs and the calyxes very nicely:tiphat:

ChemSour#7 looks fast:biggrin:

Vibes!!

F

Fluffy Clouds

hi friends! :friends: and peace :ying: yes sensi the same.. hey šunkaaaaaaa:good: dude.. its nice cut for sure :dance013: it hasnt smelled much till now... its more diesel than chemdog imo much more diesel... i saw faster...

peace

ElRubio

Veteran
Hiya bro!
Both CC and Chemsour look great!! How do they smell?! Its slready pungent in the chem!

Best vibes!