What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Kali China limited edition

OlDirtyHuman

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Just started flowering. Good vigour and vegged quickly.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OlDirtyHuman,

Nice structure on your green PCK x Kali China pheno :)
I would recommend you to increase the NPK feeding at least a 50 % (with correct 6.5-6.8 PH) in the next 1-2 waterings, to see if she recovers a bit the color and improves flower production. Thanks for your all your updates and contributions!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Forgot to comment ... last 10 available packs at our website:

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/pckkalichinafem.html

Of this great indica limited edition that has produced very nice results since it was released almost 2 years ago, in both green and purple phenos.

It will be the last stock of this exact cross (due current planing and works in progress with other strains).

Thanks to all the growers that have been (and are) supporting our limited editions! :huggg:

OlDirtyHuman

Hi OlDirtyHuman,

Nice structure on your green PCK x Kali China pheno :)
I would recommend you to increase the NPK feeding at least a 50 % (with correct 6.5-6.8 PH) in the next 1-2 waterings, to see if she recovers a bit the color and improves flower production. Thanks for your all your updates and contributions!

Thanks for the support dubi, I somehow let this plant dry out too much while out of town and killed it. It's frosty but not very dense buds. I got a clone though so I can try not to screw it up again. I think I've got more plants than I can handle.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
PCK x Kali China bud maturing outdoors.

Attachments

• PCK x Kali China bud maturing reduced.jpg
    PCK x Kali China bud maturing reduced.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 30

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
This plant does not like to be topped, had four that I topped for clones and they were pretty, nice effect but buds were small. Got a nice purple pheno though and I'll try to reveg that.

picture.php

Meanwhile the green pheno clone threw massive chunky buds. Scheduled to come down in about a week :biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Those are some stout and lovely looking flowers. Congrats, I hope they smoke as nice as they look.

Thank you Sir, I have high hopes for these as well. Here are some shots of the green pheno. Chunky as hell, this was from a clone that was not topped. The structure difference is amazing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
This plant does not like to be topped, had four that I topped for clones and they were pretty, nice effect but buds were small. Got a nice purple pheno though and I'll try to reveg that.

View Image

Meanwhile the green pheno clone threw massive chunky buds. Scheduled to come down in about a week :biggrin:

View Image View Image
beautiful plants DP. igot a pack of these that im gonna be running this year,so i wanted to thank u for the good info about topping rthis one. that saved me a headache on my outdoor gals this year:tiphat:

gr8fulguitr

I will try to post another picture.
Here at 4 weeks and 2 days from sprout :woohoo:
Growing very well, so I flipped to 12/12 a couple of days ago.
Happy daze:dance013:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest Dawn Patrol ;)

I'm glad you have had the chance to harvest both phenos, please let us know your opinion after a bit of curing. Thanks for sharing pics of your outcome with us! :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She looks happy and healthy gr8fulguitr :)
Best wishes for the flowering stage!