What's new

PCK a few weeks in

RidgeRebel

Got one of the black boxes up and running a few weeks ago. Thought I'd share a few pics....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kushed_

Beautiful, I want to run this. Looking for seeds. I just got some Taskenti regs. Have you done the PCK before?

RidgeRebel

Out of a pack of 10 i split with a buddy, we got like 1 boy 3 green 4 purple 2 didn't want to do shit. We weren't looking for the greens so not much interest was taken when they were flowered out.

the purples had 3 very district smells. peaches, citrus, and cherry. the peach was not mistakable it was the freshest, most perfectly ripe peach i had smelled in a long time. and i recognized it instantly. the citrus too was very distinct. it does smell richly of citrus flowers. it reminded me of when i would steal the fruit from over the fences along my route walking home from elementary school. good times. And the cherry; it's a smell of something like candy or medicine, something with a lot of corn syrup in it. very sweet, and unexpected, hard to describe. very unique. my personal favorite so far.

my experience with the strain is limited as i've only been aware of it since around the end of november, received seeds the end of december. But, i do like it a lot. it's different.

The yield is all leaf at worse and so far I've seen "acceptable" at best but nothing big or really worth mentioning. altho, i have found that it seems to like hot and bright, but that's just been in my experience. and the opposite of what you would think a "purple" strain would prefer. also, i think topping early and bright lights in veg can help yield tremendously.

find a keeper, throw it in a sea of green greenhouse/back box, and this is a fun one to grow for sure. the way it colors and the smell is like nothing i've ever personally experienced before. and i think i'm going to keep the purple cherry one around for a long time.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
How they comin along yo? Just chopped my last one down, took it hella long, smells like sweet deep dark fruit.

RidgeRebel

yea, i was supposed to take some pics for another thread today but didn't have time. I'll get some in the morning, I have to go and do a bunch of work out there tomorrow anyways. They're coming along great. well, as great as this strain can. you'll see.

RidgeRebel

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks like the color is starting to fall out of the leaves. I don't know, I think I'll hit 'em hard with nutes this week and see if that has something to do with it.

RidgeRebel

Caution.

Caution.

I must admit, I"ve become pretty disappointed with this strain. It's yield is not worth anything good this stuff has going on. A great breeding tool possibly, or hash plant. That's it. My hopes, and expectations were high, but my final opinion on this one is; I't beautiful, exotic, and very fragrant but... Don't Waste Your Time. I can't wait to have this cycled out of my garden. Work on it's yield and re-release it.

picture.php

RidgeRebel

ill post more detailed pics of what to expect with the structure that makes this strain such the disappointment. and i was actually telling my bro how i feel bad for anyone who's put this in the ground outside and is expecting decent results.

Remember also, this has just been my experience and yours could vary.

The smoke is nothing that really stands out, and so far has been on the bottom of the list as for what I've been reaching for (i also harvested new wave, rk skunk, and sfv og at the same time), but that'll need to change because it'll be the only way to get it out of here. the taste is so different its not even like weed, and doesn't really work in its favor. its just too different. almost like it smells, like roses or something. ever eat a rose pedal? very similar. not weedy at all. out of 4 4' plants in 7 gal pots, i was only able to salvage about 2 ounces of what i felt was worth the time to trim and would be acceptable to pass along, and it was hard. I'm sure the pics i'll post later will make more sense of this.

Literally, the only thing this plant has going for itself is the color. which if you bred into something else could be cool. but whats color if you're not breeding and there's nothing there? lots of wasted time.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Theres a lot of other strains that turn color too that would be better for breeding if u ask me. Killing Fields for instance, LARGE yeilds and purples colors in the genes, would probly be a better choice for someone tryna pull out the color and cross with something for potentcy.