What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

You're not giving up, are you? 😂(y)

Actually I took my cat 🐈 in for a haircut about 5 years ago.
She was getting all matted and she wouldn't let me cut off the clumps.

She ended up scratching the hell out of the lady and put up a big ole fuss when she shaved her and trimmed her nails.
When I went to get my cat 🐈, the lady got her from the back, and my cat pissed all over the lady as she was carrying out my cat 🐈. Lol

Luckily it was at the end of the day, and the lady was going home, so she could change out of her cat pissed soaked pants. Lol

My cat 🐈 now let's me trim her with a hair trimmer,..

IMG_20220620_160434.jpg

I can usually get a few lumps cut off before she tries to reach up and scratch my face.

Cats 🐈 aim for the eyes, you need to be careful of that. Lol

Shave the cat.

PCBuds

I think that I'm going to harvest my plant in a day or two??

She's getting a little unruly and starting to collapse under her own weight.
She's becoming obese.
She can't even stand up on her own. lol

IMG_20220622_124504.jpg
IMG_20220622_124519.jpg

I'm going to stop watering her now and let her dry out for a day or two then chop her.

I tied up a bunch of branches yesterday because they were touching the lights.

This bud got a little scorched,..

IMG_20220622_124601.jpg

I'm just leaving it until I chop her.
It's too hard to reach in there and I get covered in resin trying to reach through to the back of the closet.

These two leaves are touching the lights, but they seem OK??

IMG_20220622_124656.jpg

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Yeah, 10 days and you would have way more to harvest. Maybe + a little bit P and then water. And of course we want to see fat buds. 🤤🤗😁

@PCBuds
Are you afraid of budrot or why you want to harvest so early!?

PCBuds

Yeah, 10 days and you would have way more to harvest. Maybe + a little bit P and then water. And of course we want to see fat buds. 🤤🤗😁

@PCBuds
Are you afraid of budrot or why you want to harvest so early!?

I'm not really afraid of bud rot.

The main reason I'm intending to chop now is that I chopped my last plant in 9 weeks and two days, (I think??) and I'm really liking the buzz that I get off of it.

I don't get paranoid, just relaxed, and I can still think and keep a train of thought.
It may simply be not as strong, but I haven't been this stoned, with cotton mouth, and not felt paranoid.

I have grown this same strain a bunch of times, and it was diferent.
I was always paranoid.

I have grown plants for 10 or 12 or even 16 weeks with dreadlocks, but I always felt paranoid when I was stoned.
Booze is my antidote for paranoia.

So I have a tendency to be really stoned and drunk at the same time.
Like right now. lol

Keep in mind that I could go another month and the plant would look the same.
She's foxtailing. She will keep throwing out new pistils forever. lol

PCBuds

Yeah, 10 days and you would have way more to harvest. Maybe + a little bit P and then water.

I'm thinking more like 1 or 2 days.

And,..
When you say a little bit P,..

Do you mean actually Pee or phosphorous ? Because I really have to take a Wizz right now and I think that I might need to piss on my plant??
Lol

I really have to go too, so I can fertilize all three plant with one go.

What should I do ??
Lol

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
We are growers right!? Of course i mean Phosphorous. ;) But i don't know how you feed it etc. So you know whats right for the strain and yourself...

Piss = N, not P

:p

PCBuds

You know the strain and when this is enough for you... :)

At least wait 3 days. :bump: :biggrin:

Actually, I don't know this strain.
It's brand new to me but it is supposed to produce a pound.
It's derived from the ghost of a rose lol

I will wait three days though.
Or at least until I'm sober. lol

PCBuds

We are growers right!?

I'm a drunkard as well. lol

You'll be bummed if you chop her while she's still putting on weight and you don't hit the pound. :sasmokin:

Nah,..
I've got a gallon and half of buds from the last plant 🪴 that I grew.
Not a pound, but my current plant is way bigger.

I wanna grow another plant for myself.

Apparently, the plant can produce CBN when it goes for too long, and CBN can make you paranoid.

Anyway,. I will wait until tomorrow before I make any decisions.

goingrey

Harvest time makes a difference in the effects for sure. And less weed that you like more is a trade well worth making.

THC does degrade to CBN. Usually CBN is more associated with a drowsy, if not knockout, effect rather than paranoia (which is more associated with THC). But the effects are a complex combination of cannabinoids and terpenes, and everyone's brain is wired differently.

PCBuds

THC does degrade to CBN. Usually CBN is more associated with a drowsy, if not knockout, effect rather than paranoia (which is more associated with THC). But the effects are a complex combination of cannabinoids and terpenes, and everyone's brain is wired differently.

For me, that knockout effect is uncomfortable. If I can't keep my train of thought I get nervous.
I think that it stems from the decades of getting stoned when it was illegal.
I didn't want anyone to know that I was stoned and if I forgot what I was talking about as I was speaking, people knew I was stoned.

This last batch allows me to think clearly so I don't get nervous or paranoid.

piramidon

recidivist icmag - OUT-ist convins - microgrower
Veteran
For me, that knockout effect is uncomfortable. If I can't keep my train of thought I get nervous.
This last batch allows me to think clearly so I don't get nervous or paranoid.
Nowadays i'm actually counting on the knock off, passed out long ago the paranoia, waiting for the blessed oblivion... :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts