What's new

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

Funky buds bro..
i think you should water the girls more often during the day to maintain the ph better.

Peace :tiphat:

That might be a bit of a PITA, but I could add a few drops of PH down to the reservoir every day and stir it in.

Maybe I could drain and flush the reservoir through the plant every day?

The plant is doing OK and it's only the bigger older leaves that are pale and spotted.
Those leaves may be just showing the issues from the past?

The PH in the closet planter is stable at the moment.
We'll see how it goes in the future.
She's stretching and drinking more now, so the PH might start to drift now??

PCBuds

The closet plant is really stretching.
She's drinking more now too, almost 2 liters a day now.

IMG_20220228_165751.jpg

IMG_20220228_165941.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
bro, with the ammount of ph'ing and ec'ing you do, get yourself to growing in coco, buy some more cal mag and you'll be much happier than with soil. coco is faster to be corrected than soil, and also you can feed much more efficient in coco. Also, then you can water multiple times a day and never have a droopy plant!

PCBuds

bro, with the ammount of ph'ing and ec'ing you do, get yourself to growing in coco, buy some more cal mag and you'll be much happier than with soil. coco is faster to be corrected than soil, and also you can feed much more efficient in coco. Also, then you can water multiple times a day and never have a droopy plant!

I do use calmag all the time. From the first nuting as a seedling right through to harvest.
Right now I mix up 2 liters of solution at a time (and that's every day now).
I use ½ a tsp of Maxibloom, ½ a tsp of Potassium Silicate solution, ½ a tsp of CalMag, and ½ a tsp of KoolBloom (0-10-10)

EDIT: I use ½ a tsp of Maxibloom, ½ a tsp of Potassium Silicate solution, ¼ a tsp of CalMag, and ¼ a tsp of KoolBloom (0-10-10)

I never let the reservoir run dry. She's always got food and water.

She's flaking out because she's overwhelmed with light. Lol
(that's how I grow. Lol)

These are the measurements of Voltage and Current.
Voltage in red,. Amperage in blue.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220302_130450.jpg Views:	2 Size:	80.0 KB ID:	18087835

So that's 270 Watts going to the 48 LED strips that I have in my closet.

My strips are 180 lumens per Watt, so I've currently got 48,600 lumens beaming up my closet. Lol

I can still turn the lights up a bit brighter to reach test current, but I'm going to give her a while to get used to the lights, as I just turned them up recently.

It was just after turning up the lights that she started flaking out.

By comparison, my window plant has four 800 lumen bulbs and a 1500 lumen bulb in the center, so 4700 lumens total.

My single closet plant has more than 10 times the light shining on it with more to come. Lol

PCBuds

She grew another 1¼ inches since yesterday,..

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220302_134133.jpg Views:	0 Size:	152.6 KB ID:	18087865

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220302_134140.jpg Views:	0 Size:	139.6 KB ID:	18087866

I checked the reservoir before watering her today and the PH had risen to 6.1 and I watered her at 5.8 yesterday.

So I PHed todays solution to 5.5

We'll see what it is tomorrow and if it has risen significantly, I may have to feed her at an even lower PH.

PCBuds

It's three hours before lights out and she's already starting to flake out,..

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220302_192918.jpg Views:	2 Size:	142.5 KB ID:	18088170

Oh well, she'll just have to get used to it,..
She's got even more coming. Lol

It's just my version of LST.
Light Stress Training.

It is just a weed.
She'll be fine.

PCBuds

,.. coco is faster to be corrected than soil,..

Yeah, but I didn't know that I would have to correct it every damn day. lol

That really doesn't suit my drunken laziness. lol

And there's no way I want to have to water the fricken weeds three times a day !!
I only water my damn cat once a day !!
lol

20210824_003311.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts