What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

There we go...

20210328_101307.jpg

There we go...

PCBuds

Thanks Swanson. :thank you:

Maybe I'll try to sell something from my next plant.

I've got to keep the dust and cat hair off my plant though,...

My cab works fine if i can keep the damn door closed. Lol

I need to lock her in her room and check on her once a day.

I'm going to install a window in the door so I don't have to open it to check the plant.

That's a no-brainer.
I only grow Autoflowers anyway.

That way it only gets filtered air.

PCBuds

Found Em !!!

I pranked myself pretty good !!

It was a real treasure hunt !
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ Lol

I didn't open the jar to see what kind of mess I made because they are at room temperature now and I don't want open the jar more than necessary.

PCBuds

The seeds are all mixed up and I only have a few left.

I'm going to cut the top inch of the stump off and stuff another seed in the hole.

Nothing but distilled water, and I'm going to use the same technique with the coke bottles and suction to pull juices up from the roots.

I ended up stepping on the last one and I'm pretty sure it's a goner.

PCBuds

This is one of the bottom branches from the plant that I had cut off the last plant.

It's not a sucker branch.
It's going to be productive.

I ended up bending a bunch of leaves out of the way for the pictures.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210329_044540.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.7 KB ID:	17818452
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210329_043846.jpg Views:	0 Size:	129.7 KB ID:	17818453
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210329_044215.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.9 KB ID:	17818454
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210329_044245.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.8 KB ID:	17818455

PCBuds

I started to just put the nutes directly into the reservoir and just let her figure it out.

It's way easier and you can tell its working.

That started when I had my Covid-19 breakdown and she got ignored and almost dried up.

KISS & LIFTA working again.