i would rough up the soil lightly where the mould is
but wicked tree

PCBuds

thats a feckin tree lol
nice grow there
but wicked tree

Thanks.
It's almost all buds too, there's hardly any leaves.
I've grown other plants that really filled the closet but they were mostly sticks, stems, and leaves.

That's a good idea.
I'll go stir it under now...

I checked the plant and didn't see any mold on it.

She got a few doses of silicate, so she should be at least partially "vaccinated". Lol

Fitzera

You're doing awesome buds!! And holy shit did that thing ever stretch! Wow....neither of the parents looked like that stretch wise...very interesting.

PCBuds

You're doing awesome buds!! And holy shit did that thing ever stretch! Wow....neither of the parents looked like that stretch wise...very interesting.

Yeah, I don't know what to expect.
I hope she's not intending to be 6 feet tall. Lol

I may have to super crop it, but I think I'll just top it when she is at the maximum height, either on the window sill or in the closet.

I know that I'll waste some yeild that way, but I like how the plants stretch just stops dead when you top it.

Super cropping still leaves me guessing about how much more it will stretch as well as when and where to bend it.

Fitzera

I wish I could tell you what to expect...but you're going to have to tell me what to expect lol
It doesn't look like I saved any pictures but if I remember correctly, the pollen donor was about 2 feet tall and the mom was a little less. They were both pretty dense, grown outdoor...so I can only assume shes trying to get more light? Regardless, she looks happy and healthy!

PCBuds

I wish I could tell you what to expect...but you're going to have to tell me what to expect lol
It doesn't look like I saved any pictures but if I remember correctly, the pollen donor was about 2 feet tall and the mom was a little less. They were both pretty dense, grown outdoor...so I can only assume shes trying to get more light? Regardless, she looks happy and healthy!

Well, that's good news actually.
I may not have to worry about her outgrowing her space, but she is 18" tall already and not showing any signs of slowing down.
I raised the lights twice yesterday.

I kinda think that my little SIP setup is really dialed in, providing her with everything she needs, except the lighting with only 56 Watts.

She is reaching towards the light and the lowest branches are growing straight up beside the stalk.
it's the perfect time to LST her and tie down those branches, but im not going to bother. Lol

PCBuds

I was thinking that if I just left it, it would be a good experiment to see how mold resistant my plant is.

After you posted, I realized that I was being stupid.
The only way to experiment with mold is finding different ways of killing it. Lol

I went shopping today and was gone for about half an hour.
When I got back home, I asked myself "what's that smell ?"
It was my closet plant.

So my house does smell a bit but I didn't notice it anymore after about 5 minutes in the house.

I remember having a plant a couple of years ago and it really stunk.
It was kinda sickening when you smell it all day long.

PCBuds

The window plant is going crazy !!
She grew 2 1/2" since yesterday.

I had to raise the light again.

All the bottom branches have grown up past the huge fan leaves, so I don't think there are any spots for flowers to grow at or below the fan leaves.

It looks like she's growing herself a nice even canopy ?

I'm thinking this plant would grow quite differently in the closet, with all the abundant light coming in from the sides.

PCBuds

Not much change in the closet.
I don't think I see any amber trichomes yet, but there is plenty of white.

I think my closet plant has a drinking problem. Lol

She's going through about a gallon a day now.

PCBuds

I'm thinking that if the window plant gets too big for the window sill, I'll just put her right in the closet.

I can put the closet plant on the floor outside the closet and string my LED hanging light above it until it finishes.

The window sill planter is a lot shorter than the closet planter, so she'll have lots of room in the closet.

Some pictures...

PCBuds

Can I remove that blue cloud thing from my screen?

I keep hitting the thing by accident when I'm trying to post something.

It's in the fricken way !!!

PCBuds

Can I delete that white cloud, blue square, zero crap?

I don't want to chat with nobody.

Post in my thread or message me.

Latest posts

Latest posts