What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Grow by Mr.Bongowsky

Day 28

Day 28

Plants keeps good but i should gave them longer veg. Now I'll keep them like at the moment on 12/12. They were vegged for 18 days and since 10 days on flo. Both of them are girls so I'm very happy:D

BxA:

WRxA:

Rgds :rasta:

Mr_Micro

Lookin great man! :D

And wow, those are some seriously huge fan leaves you got on those girls! They look very healthy and very happy for sure :yes:

Day 31

Day 31

Hi everyone!
Big thanks Mr_Micro, rkrone and NOFpuXnk :smoke: . I'm trying to keep my girls stay good:) But this is huge merit in it thanks to great seeds made by HOT CARGO whose I'm send my greetings again, peace for him :headbange:
So, this is 31. day of girls life, 13 days ago switched on 12/12. Since 3 days flowering nicely:):

WRxA:

BxA:

Yesterday I made my own Co2 "factory". I used:
- 2 one liter jars
- boiled water with sugar
- carved up apples
- yeast
And this is the effect:

BrainBoy

Nice man I like the home made CO2 generators. Do you have any smell proofing or is that not nessecary for you? Even though you said that you thought you should of let it veg longer, I had the discovery on my grow that letting things veg too short of a time and having excess space is way easier then letting things veg too long and then having to remove some plants.

BrainBoy said:
Nice man I like the home made CO2 generators. Do you have any smell proofing or is that not nessecary for you? Even though you said that you thought you should of let it veg longer, I had the discovery on my grow that letting things veg too short of a time and having excess space is way easier then letting things veg too long and then having to remove some plants.

I can't feel any smell from my "factory" and from plants too, I don't need any carbon scrubber. Plants still have a lot of space in PC, so i could veg them longer.

rgds

Hi!
A few days ago i cut some leaves, I want to give buds more light. But now I have a little problem...
Leaves became dark-green and drooped down:

WRxA:

BxA:

Today I gave them some dolmetic lime, maybe this is a PH or magnesium problem. We'll see whats going to be...

Rgds

Today I've changed HPS bulb because previous was turning off from time to time.

Girls are looking good i think. I've put them closer to HPS and installed fan inside:

Day 64

Day 64

Wazzzup!
Finally flowers starts to putting on weight and some frost appeared.

It's 45 day of 12/12.

WhiteRussian x Afghani :

Bubleberry x Afghani :

All:

hey, cool grow? am settin up my own pc grow and was wonderin if you could tell me how u installed the hps? did you need a ballast, and if so where did you get it from? am reely stuck lol, keep up the gud work, spliffmaster

Mr_Micro

Lookin great Mr. Bongowsky!

I have no idea how you managed to keep those plants so tiny even through flowering, but your plants look really happy and healthy so good work man! :D

I think that mini sized Bubleberry x Afghani gets my vote for cutest plant of the year :yes:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
looks like things are coming together nicely. how many days left for each of your plants?

Welcome!

Hey spliffmaster, every HPS need ballast, I got mine from internet auction. I put ballast it in PC supplier box:

Thanks Mr_Micro
I have no idea how you managed to keep those plants so tiny even through flowering, but your plants look really happy and healthy so good work man! :D
I don't know it too hehe, but i think it's because previous bulb was fake... Cutest plant of the year? hehe, this is a joke? :D

Hi lc00p4, I have no idea hehe, we'll see...

And finally...:

WhiteRussian x Afghani :

Bubleberry x Afghani :

WRxA is bigger and have more loose but bigger buds than BxA and it's more resinous now.

Latest posts

Latest posts