What's new

PBP question

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
I posted this in the hydro forum,and have not gotten a reply,so I am posting it here.Hopefully someone has an answer.

I have a bloom nutrient that says "soil formula"Its PBP I read somewhere on here that it was ok to use in my DWC,can anyone verify this?
__________________:)

PBP has 2 bloom formulas. The one you have, as you stated, is for soil. They make another one thats for "hydro gardens". Only difference is the NPK.

I have the Botanicare line kicking around and am about to fire it up in a DWC experiment. I am gonna run my "soil bloom" PBP in the bucket. So I say its fine too. Might need to adjust the dose back a lil.

Hydro nutes are more readily available than soil nutes. So soil nutes are usually more concentrated. Thats why I say you might start with less and ass more as yer plant tells you so.

JMO tho. :dance013:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I've been using PBP Bloom for soil for the past few years. The back of the bottle says use every watering and it's right on. The P and K are higher and it will make a difference come harvest I guarantee you that.

-Funk

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
I recommend the PBP bloom Soil version (1.5-4-5). 18ml/Gal is real close to 100N-100P-200K-60Mg

If they are not 'green' enough, you can add 2-5ml/Gal Cal-Mag+ (2-0-0)

I use 10ml/Gal of PBPBS + 10ml/Gal of CNS Ripe (1-5-4) It gives roughly 80N-100P-200K

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
I use pbp bloom in early flower and pbp soil in late flower as per the botanicare nutrient shedule..... It has less N.

:watchplant: