What's new

PAWs hempy buckets afghani & sadhu

Glad to entertain :D

it was 2hours then i went to bed. i could have an other puffs but i passed,had some things to do today morning.of course i remembered it just after i smoked afghani. morning was slow but i did what i needed to do.

Dont know how long it lasted,after 2hours i was high but felt relatively clear. if that makes any sense.

Afghani doesnt look very ripe yet,half of the pistils brown and milky trics. i think i wait half to be amber. my idea about afghani is to have knock out stash.joint just before bed and thats it. i think i let her go to 70days or half amber. sadhus plan is harvest half or more tomorrow(65days) and rest at 70.

-PAW

S

SeaMaiden

Staggered harvest sounds like a good idea to me, that way next time you run these ladies you'll know how long to let them go without all the guessing.

Harvested 2/3 sadhus and couple nuggets from afghani.both sadhus weighted the same. shorter looked fatter though.

Total weight was 170g wet. when it dryes its atleast 30g. My goal of ounce per plant was little too optimistic. oh well quality is good anyways! And enough for my needs.

Unfortenately my computer is fucking with me again and i cannot upload pics. I keep them safe for later upload.

-PAW

Seedsman afghani 1#. damn its heavy.heavies indica i have smoked but im not a veteran smoker.

Sadhu taller is quite in the head. some body stone. 63/37 head/body. Day 61 version.

Just randomly painted stuff. with afghani this cannot be done..

I like both strains.. different kind of highs but both are nice!
-mildly high 5,PAW

Ps. still got my english but i dont use it :D

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I've always wanted to grow an afghani, but not sure which breeder's is best. I think ultimately, if and when I order some afghani seeds, I will go for the ones that tend to finish the fastest. I understand there are some 6 week afghans out there!

These afghanis are weard..seedman says 6-7weeks flower and i have them now at week 9. i think to harvest them rest at week 10.

I have some sweet afghan delisious s 1 seeds from sweet seeds for next grow. its 90/10 i/s.there is some black domina in them. i liked BD,it had good relaxin properties both body and mind. but afghani is still heavier. I hope s.a.d. will be heavy enough.

-PAW

I harvested the rest today.day 70. total dry weight is around 80g. After drying the was 22% left. used that to calculate.

Sadhu smaller 24g,taller 26g and afghani 28g.

first harvest dryed too much,buds feels very dry. i ll take some moist buds from later harvest and put them in jars. hopefully that helps.

-PAW

High you all!

Long time no see.

Did little experiment. Revegd sadhu smaller and afga.

This time i used 5liter pots instead of 12liter. Yeilded about 30g each. Nice suprise! afga could have been better nuted,she show some deficience all the time.

I ve been busy so i dont have journal about this experiment. Both plants were smaller aprox 50cm but there were 8 stems.first time the was only one. nugget were smaller but lots of them. i think plants wanted more light,i had only 250hps.

If any question,feel free to ask.

-PAW