What's new

Paul/Frank co-sponsoring legalization bill

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as goofy as Ron Paul may seem to a lot of people, i HONESTLY think that he is the guy for the job. When he speaks, you can just tell that he has the right answers.... we need to stage a takeover in the media and demand that they ALL start backing, marketing, and advertising 24/7 "Ron MOTHER FUCKING Paul"....(some millionaire/billionaire out there needs to get ahold of a powerful militia and pay them to capture all major media outlet owners who disagree with the plan of advertising ron paul and imprison them in a brainwashing facility until they can drop their bullshit conservative ways and learn to accept change and agree with ron paul 100%- might as well pull some crooked shit like this, i mean fuck ya might as well if every other fucking thing is going to be crooked in this country- might as well stage one last try to get this country back on the right step and lead the world to total peace and happyness) I honestly was annoyed when I would constantly see my fellow stoners here on icmag posting their "Ron Paul" this and "Ron Paul" that shit anywhere they could on these boards along with their RON PAUL avatars and banners in their signatures (the shit REALLY got old to me, and im sure others can agree), but if you really take the time and look into the guy and hear him out on his ideas, sense his determination, and feel his drive - THE GUY HAS THE MASTER PLAN, and he has NOT given up running for the job as president for a MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN country that all other intelligent men and women of his overly qualified nature dare NOT try and clean up! There are people out there who TRULY have the answers and could solve the problems of this country but CHOOSE NOT TO because of the MANY factors that make the job not so appealing such as having to be in the media all of the time, traveling on long and exhausting campaigns throughout the nation as well as the world, living in constant fear that somebody wants to kill you every day of the rest of your life, and the list could go on and on and on...... Tell me one other presidential candidate that is so adamantly promoted by your peers? I bet you cant! That should tell you something right there.... Look no further then RON PAUL! RON MOTHER FUCKING PAUL is a TROOPER! When obummer came into the public eye, he rode on the slogan of "CHANGE"........what the fuck "change" has he done? I tell you what, go and listen to Ronny Paul speak and you will learn of CHANGE...... REAL CHANGE...... DRASTIC changes......... this country is in need of drastic changes....... and thats the mother fucking FACT.......................... ............ WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IN ORDER TO GET RON PAUL MORE NOTORIETY? The guy is a genious, and he has my vote.......... if you are against the guy, please PM me, or send me a comment somehow someway with reasons why you think he will not work out as leader of this country.....I am curious to hear why this guy has not won the entire nation over yet? Election time will be here before we know it, and GOD FOR MOTHERFUCKING BID obummer get re-elected......... Iran and every other country that exists that owns weapons of mass destruction (god damnit, if millions of people can grow weed secretly in their homes, then im pretty damn sure each country can assemble a fucking WMD in a secret location. god damn dummies) might as well just unleash their nukes on the world and make this 2012 apocalypse theory come true if OBAMA is re-elected to president....or any of the other current knuckle headed candidates for that matter.....

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
@Disco or anyone else who may follow politics or specifically Dr. Paul.

I noticed Dr. Paul is not running for his congressional seat AND the Republican Presidential nomination like he did in 2008. (I cant remember if he ran in 2000, i remember McCain and Alan Keyes).

Has anyone asked Ron Paul if he is willing run as an independent in 2012? Its pretty obvious he cant win the republican nomination, but i have no doubt he could run a Perot/'Bull-Moose'/Andrew Jackson type campaign. Dr. Paul can most likely raise the dough.

I would probably doom the Repubs, unless the Dr. could actually win, (which would actually STILL doom the [corporate $ backed] repubs), but i for one would love to see a third debater, who speaks common sense, in the Presidential debates.

Personally, id like to see Obama debate Dr Paul, Condi Rice, and Ed Rendel.

Draft Condi and Rendel 2012!

A real democracy, not just the TWO choices of a kick in the groin or a bloody nose.

igrowone

Veteran
i was thinking Paul may be the Libertarian candidate in 2012, depending on how things play out in the Republican free for all

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Voting for him in the republican primaries is how we get him elected. we cant sit around saying "oh nobody will vote for him" then not bother and vote for him yourself.

and to think he CANT get the nomination is silly, he consistently is in the top three, no matter who the other two are

By John McCormick -
Enlarge image Herman Cain
Herman Cain
Herman Cain

Scott Eells/Bloomberg

Herman Cain, former chairman and chief executive officer of Godfather's Pizza.

Herman Cain, former chairman and chief executive officer of Godfather's Pizza. Photographer: Scott Eells/Bloomberg

Businessman Herman Cain and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney are in a statistical tie for the most support among Republicans in Iowa, where the presidential nomination contests start Jan. 3, a poll shows.

The Iowa Poll, conducted by the Des Moines Register newspaper, shows Cain with the support of 23 percent of likely caucus participants and Romney backed by 22 percent.

Texas Governor Rick Perry has considerable work to do in Iowa, the poll shows, if he wants to regain his standing in the race. Perry has support from 7 percent of likely caucus-goers in the poll, trailing Representative Ron Paul of Texas at 12 percent. Besides Cain and Romney, Paul was the only other Republican candidate to exceed 10 percent.

Voting for him in the republican primaries is how we get him elected. we cant sit around saying "oh nobody will vote for him" then not bother and vote for him yourself.

and to think he CANT get the nomination is silly, he consistently is in the top three, no matter who the other two are

I totally agree. And I also don't completely believe polls because the media is known to be biased against Paul. Register republican now if you still have time before the primaries.

bentom187

Veteran
fron the RP website :

This Real Clear Politics aggregate survey combines the results from Quinnipiac, Rasmussen Reports, Democracy Corps (D), Associated Press, Time, PPP, NBC News/Wall Street Journal, CNN, Washington Post, Reuters and Gallup. It is a pretty comprehensive survey of existing credible polls. When averaged, the results in order are: 1. Romney, 2. Paul, 3. Cain, 4. Perry, in a general election match-up against President Obama.

But in line with the Bill O’Reilly school of journalism, don’t expect this pertinent election fact to penetrate the news cycle. Here’s the breakdown:

Obama vs. Romney: 46.0 (D) 44.3 (R)

Obama vs. Paul: 47.6 (D) 41.6 (R)

Obama vs. Cain: 48.6 (D) 41.2 (R)

Obama vs. Perry: 49.6 (D) 40.4 (R

HUGE

Veteran
fron the RP website :

This Real Clear Politics aggregate survey combines the results from Quinnipiac, Rasmussen Reports, Democracy Corps (D), Associated Press, Time, PPP, NBC News/Wall Street Journal, CNN, Washington Post, Reuters and Gallup. It is a pretty comprehensive survey of existing credible polls. When averaged, the results in order are: 1. Romney, 2. Paul, 3. Cain, 4. Perry, in a general election match-up against President Obama.

But in line with the Bill O’Reilly school of journalism, don’t expect this pertinent election fact to penetrate the news cycle. Here’s the breakdown:

Obama vs. Romney: 46.0 (D) 44.3 (R)

Obama vs. Paul: 47.6 (D) 41.6 (R)

Obama vs. Cain: 48.6 (D) 41.2 (R)

Obama vs. Perry: 49.6 (D) 40.4 (R

so they think obama gets reelected? no way

bentom187

Veteran
i guess if every person with their palms greased says, theirs no other way but obama. you would be right.
and it seems that way,cause the republicans all seem to have the same message as democrats.
leaving no real choice but paul.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Wow, Perry can't remember the agencies he wants to wax.

I noticed that Paul's medical savings account proposal received not a single cheer, applause... nothing. Oh well, that's just a debate. But the American people told W no when he lobbied for SS related personal savings accounts.

If you think both parties are the same, read this:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-the-gop-became-the-party-of-the-rich-20111109

Don't bother attempting to add up all the tax cuts of the Bush years. Most calculators don't have enough digits.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Perry cant remember what agencies his contributors (READ $$$$$$$) want him to close...

At least you know they are not HIS convictions...

PLEASE ELECT another TEXAN, the last 3 werent crooked enough...

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
good debate last night. ron paul did very well.

did anyone see those profiles of the candidates before the debate started? some of them were in debt. why would we elect you if you cant even manage your campaign money correctly. i forget who it was, but i think one of their campaigns (huntsman?) was 2 mil in debt

ive been watching cnbc all day and a few of the commentators have had good things to say about ron pauls answers to the statements he made about the tax imposed when they print the $$$ and the other one where we are hurting the elderly people that are in fixed income/CDs and how the other candidates dont seem to understand those ideas.

veterans day money bomb tomorrow!

Last edited:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Big moneybomb is on for TODAY for Congressman Paul's presidential campaign! So far over a million dollars has been raised and we're shooting for a lot more!

Donate at http://www.ronpaul2012.com

Another moneybomb for Ron Paul tomorrow, 11-11-11! Donate a few bucks to the only candidate in the entire presidential field that openly talks of ending the War on Drugs. Same link ;)

(btw, Paul has said recently in several media interviews that he's not running Independent or Third Party. Why do they only ask Paul this question??? To try to discredit him as a "can't win" candidate. Im sick of the media in this country.)

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Ron Pauls only chance is to go all 'Ross Perot' and make Obama and the Reb nominee look like fools in national debates.

Corporate America will not back Dr. Paul, so he has ZERO chance of winning the nominee outright.

I for one welcome a third voice, otherwise the two just stick to (stupid) taking points. ('we need to keep america strong.' [NO SHIT ASSHOLE, i thought you were running for Prez to make us weak])

igrowone

Veteran
i agree this could be the opportunity as the year of the 3rd party candidate
best opportunity in a long time, sadly Paul doesn't seem inclined to go this route, but we'll see
at the moment, i'm seeing a republican party meltdown, they're becoming a circus
still about a year to go, lot more shit can fly in that time, but i'll give the republican's their due, they're blowing their opportunity big time

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Dr. Paul got a whole 89 seconds in last nights CBS debate.

Add to that a 'leaked memo' about how Michelle Bachmann was going to get less time than other canidates, and you have exactly what i was talking about.

The 'right' and Bachmann specifically label it 'liberal media bias' but fact is, its the corporate heads calling the shots for all of these 'news' organizations. Roger Ailes doesnt promote Dr Paul either...

Latest posts

Latest posts