haze X apollo.

G

*sits back on the bannana chair and enjoys the party produce*

Nice one guv!
:D

deZerTomB

party time

party time

update: this is a bud's garden, but i gave him the clone and it was so many bong hits ago, I think it was hazeXapollo that I bred myself from kcbrains haze special mamma and rez apollo mix papa. Anyway this one got a late outdoor start cause at first I just gave him beans and of course he couldn't get them to germ, so then later I gave him a clone. So now he gives me some bud off the harvest & let's me take pics. 8+) Next year he wants more and some variety, Guess what, he'll get what I give him and that depends on my mood at the time, so there. Tastes a little like durban, spicy so maybe it was a durban skunk, whatever, pretty stony. I'm smoking it now. :canabis:

The whole bottom half is ready, all pistils have turned burnt red, the top buds still have about 1/3 white, still going. Middle of nov. in so cal dezert & still going, amazing!

pics:

first little harvest:

Tastes pretty good & is real chrystally under a mag glass. Nice expansion in the lungs.

badmf

I'm ready to PartEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on the patio, of course! Oh sorry, I thought that was a chair!! Opps!