What's new

Paris Hilton Smokes Weed!

FlaDankster

Veteran
There needs to be a "WEED PAPARAZZI".They enjoy putting peeps business out there so i think a weed paparazzi would be great.Could only benefit the cause.And it probably wouldn't be that hard to accomplish being as weed is a social kinda thing.

HUGE

Veteran
Kevin Smith the director also smoke cannabis.

I would want to smoke with Kevin Spacey. Just imagine the stories he'd talk about. :)

Stories like one time at the gay bathhouse brad and I where 2 hours in to a felching session when....

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Going forward, if I click on a PH thread, I wanna see legs and ass, don't care what else.

I

Iron_Lion

I got some news for you peeps, pretty much EVERYBODY smokes weed. I think in my life its harder to find people that dont smoke weed.

I love how Paris hilton rocks the crusty metal pipe, I guess money cant buy class :dunno:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
ive had dreams about being a top end pot supplier for hollywood celebreties...making drops at all their mansions smoking a doob with them, knowing all the rich and famous because they love my Kushy McKush....haha funny the life i will never live.

Ramius

Veteran
The coolest mofo in Hollywood smokes weed, Jack Nicholson

article-1350653-0CBE9C2E000005DC-322_306x350.jpg

These days the hard drugs are gone, but he continues – against the Hollywood grain – to smoke cannabis. ‘I don’t tend to say this publicly, but we can see it’s a curative thing. The narcotics industry is also enormous. It funds terrorism and – this is a huge problem in America – fuels the foreign gangs. More than 85 per cent of men incarcerated in America are on drug-related offences. It costs $40,000 a year for every prisoner. If they were really serious about the economy there would be a sensible discussion about legalisation.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...-I-used-feel-irresistible-women-Not-more.html

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
i was watching the worlds dumbest drivers the other day, where all the has been celebs commentate on the videos and frank stallone said his brother puffs weed with arne the govenor of cali. Said that arne puts weed in his cigars.. peace n pufs.

sacKO

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
I saw that talentless Lady Gaga tell 60 minutes she smokes weed when she writes music.
I'm sure she meant when someone is writing music for her, therefore, she smokes all the time.
Damn, that bitch is fugly.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
i was watching the worlds dumbest drivers the other day, where all the has been celebs commentate on the videos and frank stallone said his brother puffs weed with arne the govenor of cali. Said that arne puts weed in his cigars.. peace n pufs.

sacKO

I think Arnold puffed in a '70s bodybuilder movie. You'd think he was tripping on acid, looked like he really enjoyed the experience.

Too bad he ferks up good weed with tobacco, lol.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
arnold_joint.jpg
th_arnold.jpg

107728.jpg

charlize_apple.jpg

jennifer_aniston.jpg
mattleblanc.jpg

Cameron_Diaz_07.jpg

mcconaughey-weed-smoker.jpg

8 kids will drive you to pot...
jon-gosselin-smoking-pot-photo.jpg

wtf? lol ...
Daniel-Radcliffe-Smoking-Marijuana.jpg

i guess the bong negates his other accomplishments ...
michael-phelps-2-425oly-020109.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts