What's new

Paridise seeds (Acid)?

I

Iron_Lion

I was all excited to get a sensi star freebie but then it didnt sprout.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They did not say they didn't want information released, I was just waiting for there ok to be considerate. Here is the reply I recieved regarding sensi star. This is from paradise seeds today, they were very responsive and quick about replying.

Me:
Has the recipe for Sensi Star chnaged in recent years? Anything different from the orginal recipe ever? We are discussing this in a forum, I have 3 packs of sensi star and the oger clone and am wondering if the change is true?

Thank you

Paradise:
Can you let me know on which forum this discussion takes place.. so we can have a look and see the arguments our selves and respond..
also we wonder where/ how you got the original clone?

Me:

ICmag.com is where I have recently read just about every sensi star thread. During my readings I encountered this 2-4 times overall. Most are saying the seedline has changed since the early 2000's. I smoke sensi start whenever it is available at my local club, I love the deep indica and lemon taste. Here is the thread where it has most recently been discussed. I am sure any feedback from Paradise will produce good feedback.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4059614#post4059614

I recieved the oger clone from a friend in the midwest United States, she is the first clone rooting amoung all the other elites I recieved that day and I am anxious to try her. Any tips on the Oger pheno, specific oger information is scarce. Flower time, appearence? Leaning to the sativa side it must be different then the average pheno.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Paradise:

Just took a little look at the discussion... to answer your questions straight away: Sensi Star regular has remained the same all ways till now.
It is known to have a few pheno's of which maybe oger star is the sativa pinaple pheno... i don't know this for sure since i have never seen it myself or became a clone of it.. but i heard a lot about it. I guess it was selected by either cobaltrod or midwest just before the end of the infamous website overgrown and cannabisworld were taken of the air...word goes that og kush is sensi star. I don't know since i have not grown it.

Any way there are a couple of guys here in Amsterdam who stole a clone from me and used it in a cross and there is also Sensi Star seeds sold by a few companies as white & black label... i don't know what they are selling but it ain't the real thing that's for sure.

I still have the old pheno from 1999 which we won several c.cups with. but also selected two vigorous plants with high resin production and strong in odour/ flavor to make feminised seeds with. I think this represents pure Sensi Star regular seeds the best although it is narrowed down to what i think were the best plants between 500 samples. I think it is best this way. rather then pollinating it self!
What I mean to say is that using these two very conscious well chosen selections of the regular stock is better than selfing the mother from 1999 so it has slightly more variation but the vigour of the seeds is not jeopardized.

For the person(s) thinking that the quality has washed down referring to the thc percentage as is mentioned in our catalogues compared with previous mentioned thc levels.... let me easy you on this topic the percentage mentioned in our catalogue and website are low estimates and not higher than 18% which is high enough anyway, but written only to be politicly correct. In some countries it is forbidden to mention cannabinoid levels at all.
At the moment in Holland there is a political discussion whether cannabis should be placed on the list of hard drugs or remain a soft drug... that is why!

With kind regards,
Luc, www.paradise-seeds.com

jm420

Veteran
Thanks for posting that PK seems to me the folks at paridise are all right .Maybe we can get a Mod to start a paridise thread in the breeders forum.I think I mite just put BOG gear on hold ,and do the IC ,ss, Acid.Tough decission though the sour bubble and sl ,Blue moon rocks sound good as well

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I used to have whole rooms of super star, I've only grown a few plants of sensi star from seed and wasn't crazy impressed did get a lemon fule smell...
But The Super Star was a Winner... Made the trimmers pass out (they didn't smoke just trimmed) because it was too kiffy and got in their nose and eyes some had to take a brake to breath lol dusty all over.
She always yielded well and her smell was the stranges ever... like cologne with garlic and diesel and some out of this world shit...lol the hardest smell to describe.... I called it "devils asshole" people loved it..
very strong plant grow it if you can! and if you find the pheno im talking about send me a cut all legal in cali! :)
haha

If your also interested on bogs genetics try Sour Bubble if you like some rock hard buds...
I just sprouted some Bogglegum and still got a pack of blue kush
also sprouted Sour bubble :)

Chimera Genetics are Amazing 100% germ rate with every pack I bought.. Dude is a Master at works.

jm420

Veteran
As far as I'm concerned this thread open to any and all strains from Paridise

well i hope yall find your selfs great keepers when you grow yours out.
and dont take me wrong i respect luc great breeder imho.
and im sure if you pop nuff seeds your gonna find a great plant. but im tellin ya it aint gonna be as easy as it used to be with ss.
the proof is in the final product for those that no someone with an older selection of ss.
compare that with what you find in todays stock and i think youll agree that something is missing.
it was really great weed i still get peeps asking for it now. and i let mine go back in 07 she just lost viger.
started to veg very slow ss for me always was a slow vegger. but there was a marked decline.
and her yield started to fall way off those are the only reasons i cut her from the mohter room.
in hind sight i really wish i kept her i could have done some breeding with her.

dr d thanks for the reply the super star sounds speical i'll give it a go hopfully sooner than later.

yall that are giving the ss a go i wish you good luck i really do hope you find a great pheno.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I had a few

sensi star x northern lights

and it was some of the best smoke I have had

I hope this is the same sensi star as the old school stuff I smoked because I am grabbin a couple packs soon.

L

Laugan Gaucher

all that don't tell me what there is genetically in the Acid strain f1 ! Ice cream or sensi star or something else more complex ?

bla bla bla....bla bla bal...

ouaip ça blablatte !

and you proberly wont find out what the make up is. other than guess work as luc dosnt give pedigreesnon his strains really never has.

jm420

Veteran
Not all breeders tell exact genetics,This threads More for info and pics on their strains,I'm happy with the product and will continue to buy Paridises gear until it treats me wrong

Latest posts

Latest posts