What's new

Paradise's Sensi Star

bestothebest

Anyone else heard that sensi star of today is much worse then previous versions? That seems to be a popular thought. Anyone know where I can get me some reg sensi star seeds? I dislike the idea of using fems unless I have to.

conradino23

I just completed a grow with old Sensi Star seeds (2005ish) At first I thought the lack of vigor was due to the age of the seeds. I now believe that the plants are very inbred and it shows in the lack of vigor.

Needs a very long veg, but you are rewarded with seriously hard hitting weed. Incapacitating.

Seriously inbred that was my thought and most likely cloned repeatedly indoor. My sun depped plant was the weakest I've ever grown, she had serious issues coping with LOS. But in the end she is bulking up a lot even with almost no fan leaves that got burnt in the process and trichome production is decent too. I hope I can call it worth my while in the end. For sure I'm gonna run a couple of these full season next year.

conradino23

Anyone else heard that sensi star of today is much worse then previous versions? That seems to be a popular thought. Anyone know where I can get me some reg sensi star seeds? I dislike the idea of using fems unless I have to.

You can go with Super Star by Delta9 Labs or Sensi Star by Jordan of the Islands (regular version).

Latest posts

Latest posts