What's new

Paradise Wappa Day 73

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Awesome! I'm looking forward to having her back in my lineup. It is hard to cut such a good strain, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for the pics!

mgk :tiphat:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey Mr Iron Lion,

Good to see you still rocking the Wappa!

Just wondering; is the cut in post number 21 the same as the cut in post number 10 of this thread?? It may just be the lighting but the cut in post 10 looks a little more frosty and dense..

I hope you post pics of the Wappa x Sour Diesel; would love to see how that turns out... You never know, and like you say, the Wappa may transfer all her best bits but have a little borrowed potency from the SD..

Keep us posted man

:dance013:

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Your impressions of Wappa are very similar to mine. I grew out a freebie fem seed. While it was growing it had a wonderful Trix like aroma. Now that it is cured, the Trix/ Tropical fruit flavor comes threw very subtly. For me it is my bedtime smoke of choice at the moment. That being said, I don't think I'll purchase it or run it again.

GrowForIt

That's a Wappa indeed... great job dialing that girl in. So far I've had a very positive experience with Paradise Seeds, I'm currently running Ice Cream for about the 7th or 8th time. Everyone loves it, and there is nothing but long faces when I run out. One of these days I'm gonna get around to trying out some other Paradise genetics.. Opium, Acid, and Dutch Dragon come to mind.

Great Job
GFI

limegreenlimey

Grew this myself. Can't recommend it highly enough. The high is truly uplifting, the flavours (mine were very fruity) were excellent. If you're wondering "should I grow this?" then the answer is "yes".

Nice pics, btw, MGK