What's new

Paradise Seeds Swiss Bliss

i LOVE swiss bliss. not many posts on this overlooked genetic. i did one a year ago or so. the taste and high were lovely. wish i didn't smoke it all but i made a bucket full of seeds! :)

RipVanWeed

I had an early flowering trio of Swiss Bliss girls in my outdoor garden. They didn't like being put out too late and started flowering early July.

Unfortunately two out of the three were infested with Caterpillars. 1st time grower outdoors, I didn't heed the advice of veteran info, spray with Neem weekly. With or without particular problems. The keeper has the best flowers.

Chopped and trimmed Mon. Quite the disappointment, most of two whole plants gone. Low Rh in SoCal meant I chopped up fluff and tried some for the 1st time. Impressive first impression...even so early the taste is delicious, and the buzz strong and lively.

Here, let me show you.

Bottom right shows the damage from Caterpillars, I never saw one until the Chop. I took the picture of the damage the night before, went to bed wondering what was wrong with that bud.

I have about 6 clones in the veg cabinet, looking forward to growing them indoors in the next run.

I chose this strain because one of the growers I respect the most is Heath Robinson and he said some very nice things about Swiss Bliss.

Check out my 1k vertical Super Silver Haze, White Russian, Dabney Blueberry, and UK Cheese.

Latest posts

Latest posts