What's new

Paradise Seeds Opium and Dutch Dragon

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
My DD (pictured above) is my all time favorite smoke, but I grew out another one and it was completely different and not as good.

Pine

eastbeast

your right about the post harvest smell with the opiums. mine doesnt 100% lose it but its nothing compared to the grape stink it puts out during flowering. still, imho it tastes damn good and there is still a grape/smoothness undertone in the smoke that really seperates it from anything else i've got. i chop her at around 10 weeks so i can get the most weight out of her, as this is my "production" strain; and its the one my peeps are always asking after.
paradise makes a good quality product and i've never had germ/health/disease problems from any of their beans. ive got other shit going right next to their stuff but i feel they're one of the more reliable and interesting producers out there.
they've still got m/f versions of some of their stock and im on the hunt for a sativa spirit mom. pretty sure i picked up the last couple packs from the boutique. germed a pack of 10: killed one out of stupidity and so far 7/9 are fem. the other two haven't shown me anything yet sooooo who knows? but so far that isnt a bad ratio. maybe i'll stop jacking this thread and run a journal hehe

Ras Mason

Veteran
Bump.
Dutch Dragon.
pre 36 hrs. (lol)

Attachments

• let s go 36 hrs!.jpg
    let s go 36 hrs!.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 17
  • dd 36 hrs..jpg
    dd 36 hrs..jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 14

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
delahaze is a strain i first ran in 2012 by paradise and i have been running it ever year since..its a monster producer 15oz in a guerilla setting..im sure the hydro guys can get more..i went to the spot 1 time a week its got great mold resistance and very hazy uplifting high..im not to good on the smells all i can say is its sweet skunkish..everone of my crew that has smoked it always comes back for more..i only top it 1 time and let her reach for the sky

Ras Mason

Veteran
Dutch Dragon,
about 51 in...lol.
peace.

Attachments

• dutch dragon sativa phen.jpg
    dutch dragon sativa phen.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 16
  • dutch dragon resize.jpg
    dutch dragon resize.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 14