What's new

Paradise Acid

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
mephedrone is banned in the uk btw . (meow meow ) but it has been reworked (woof woof )

maybe doc you should email barneys seeds are tell him he want to spit in his face for nameing a strain L.S.D

a name is only a name . get over it . as u said this is a canna site so why bring up other drugs in the thread.........
:yeahthats I agree with Cheesy
Its just a Name!
They are all Cannabis plants.. i don't think those names are bad Im growing them btw.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheesey only you and Hempy mentioned spitting in anyone's faces so far. Please don't aim to take what was originally said by DocLeaf out of context! The metaphor 'spitting' is a way of expressing expressive vocals,, nothing more... since we always aim to keep things peaceful on the weed scene these sides :D

Anyhow, at least some of us still have our morals intact (props bobman :yes:). Silly names for strains do the scene we are ALL in ,, and the judgement we ALL face,, few favours. It's shame in fact that cannabis marketing has fallen to this depth. It's down-right sad

peace n love ALL

bobman

:yeahthats I agree with Cheesy
Its just a Name!
They are all Cannabis plants.. i don't think those names are bad Im growing them btw.

All right then, god forbid you every go in front of a jury for growing marijuana or try to cop a plea deal and have them mention those names. I think then you realize it not just a name. Could you imagine a juries reaction from hearing your growing green crack or a judge. Good night 10 years. Prosecutors and anti marijuana people love these names because it proves their point and they can use it to up prison terms. Good god its in there anti marijuana marketing material so they can prove there point to the uninformed.

bobman

Now imagine your growing fuzzy bunnies. all you would get is a smile and a slap on the wrist. Maybe even a few ahhh's from the people. He was only growing fuzzy bunnies that can't be bad.

C

cheesey

All right then, god forbid you every go in front of a jury for growing marijuana or try to cop a plea deal and have them mention those names. I think then you realize it not just a name. Could you imagine a juries reaction from hearing your growing green crack or a judge. Good night 10 years. Prosecutors and anti marijuana people love these names because it proves their point and they can use it to up prison terms. Good god its in there anti marijuana marketing material so they can prove there point to the uninformed.

so if i was busted with 5 plants called snow white and got 1 yr behide bars then some1 else got busted with 5 plants called acid and the judge will give them 3 yrs ? PLEASE dont speak bs . cops, judges dont know a thing . all you would get done for is growing cannabis .

anyway back to the thread . lookin forward to seeing the acid in full flower ... hows the smell ???

bobman

They know what crack is and so does the rest of the world. And if we keep naming stuff like this we are playing right into there hands. How many times have you watched a news report comment on today's marijuana potency then immediately started naming the strains. Until now its been ak47 or white widow to scare the folks but soon it will be opium,acid or green crack, if they already have not used those names in their reports. legislators and prosecutors will pick these things up and use it against us and for their own gains. You know how much easier we make when a lawmaker or prosecutor can stand up in session or in court and say names like that to prove his point. Sure it might not make a difference when your going to trail or already caught but it will when the laws are being passed and that is when it really matters.

Rainmaker

Enough already! God damn, how about we beat this to death. The purpose of this thread was to share my experiences with this strain. I have seen lots of inquiry in the past, so I thought I would do the community a favor and document my current grow of Acid. It's CANNABIS, clearly! Luke named it Acid, it's a name, nothing more nothing less. Lets keep this thread on track and keep it to discussions of this variety. If you want to piss and moan about nomenclature, take it somewhere else. I will try to get some more pics up soon and keep everyone up to date.

Observations up until now......this stuff REAKS of sweet citrus @ week 5.....strong upright structure w/o the need of trellising, so far....very stretchy.....conical shaped buds....moderate-heavy feeder.

Peace out

jm420

Veteran
Bet they are filling out now,whats the density of the buds at this point?
Funny thing is Luke refers to acid cuz of the acrid like smoke,anyone that has worked with sulfuric acid or the sort would understand,The only strain Luke mentions as trippy is Ice Cream.Go figure,If he spelled it Asid would anyone really care,
He should have called it Lollipop that would keep everyone happy even the kiddies ;)

jm420

Veteran
They know what crack is and so does the rest of the world. And if we keep naming stuff like this we are playing right into there hands. How many times have you watched a news report comment on today's marijuana potency then immediately started naming the strains. Until now its been ak47 or white widow to scare the folks but soon it will be opium,acid or green crack, if they already have not used those names in their reports. legislators and prosecutors will pick these things up and use it against us and for their own gains. You know how much easier we make when a lawmaker or prosecutor can stand up in session or in court and say names like that to prove his point. Sure it might not make a difference when your going to trail or already caught but it will when the laws are being passed and that is when it really matters.
Alittle reverse psycology
If what you say could be true ,names like sweetooth,lifesaver ,Ice cream bubblegum and the such could be legaly defended or prosicuted as marijuana being a gateway drug.No offense sweet

bobman

Sorry for the hijack. plants look great. i grew out his durga mata a few years back. low low yield, pain to trim and not the strongest buzz. good smell and fast flowering. they could be taken around day 50. if they yielded more it might have been a good plant to keep around. some people really loved it others hated it, some said it was to strong others to weak. the reviews were all over the place. good luck.

Rainmaker

Day 37

Day 37

Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2396.jpg
    IMG_2396.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 10
  • P6140042
    P6140042
    20.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2404.jpg
    IMG_2404.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2405.jpg
    IMG_2405.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 9

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Amazing beutiful pictures you got there, If you can give better detail on smell resin production and anything else about this plant floweting that would be golden.. I will hopefully flower this week.
Looks delicious

Rainmaker

Smell on her is wonderful! Full on sweet grapefruit. Resin production is very nice, buds look almost furry. Bud density is moderate. Bud structure is quite sativa-ish. Its gonna be a stinker for sure. Time to hook up my 2nd charcoal filter tomorrow.

jm420

Veteran
looks like a good canidate for scrog,are you a believer in defoliation?a couple of those pics the girls look pretty bare of fans

funkymonkey

Oh yeah you can definitely see the SD influence in her, the bud structure looks a bit different but the overall looks of the plants is rather like SD, looks like a nice hybrid of the original, hope she smokes as nice as she looks for ya.

Rainmaker

I conduct fairly regular bottom trimming sessions thru 3 weeks of flower. I skirt most of my girls about half way on a 2.5-3 ft plant. This gives me a nice even canopy with all the budsites filling out. I will have to say the Acid has been fairly low maintenance, not requiring much defoliation. These plants are all business. Not much leaf, and great calyx to leaf ratio. I optimistic that this will be a great Sour variation.

Go Horse!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Very Nice RainMaker Your rocking this grow, Getting me all exited about my girls getting bloomed.. :D Im transplanting mine in 5 gallon containers right now....
Hope mine are good as yours thank you for giving me a good description!
keep it green and simple
i'll stay tuned.

B

Buffoonman

Looking good jm420 got paradises sensi star going at the moment. About time Funky Monkey was banned. He was just plain rude.