What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panopticab

T

TheOneWill

Yeah I'm doing my second grow and I was planing to go for a qp but I had to reset my goal to 2ozs if I definitely don't get that with 252 watts of cfl's I'm switching over to a 250hps.

Frogger

panopticist said:
For the sake of keeping this thread up-to-date, here is a shot of the Panopticab with the 150w HPS installed...
panopticist..wouldn’t you get better light spread if you mounted the light in the back with the bulb facing you?? I Love the box by the way nice job.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Probably...

I mounted it sideways due to spatial reasons. I wouldn't be able to center the light over the plants, nor would I have enough room for a reasonable amount of air circulation.

F

F0iL

keep up the great work... just read through everything and there is alot of useful information that will help me to setup my 150watt hps cab. Thanks

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So what ya in the cab right now?? I like your box bro real clean and 6700 lumesn per sq foot isn't bad in anyway...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Thundurkel said:
So what ya in the cab right now?? I like your box bro real clean and 6700 lumesn per sq foot isn't bad in anyway...

Sadly, the Panopticab is nothing more than a memory. I dismantled it and tossed the remains before I moved earlier this year...

But don't worry, I've got a Homebox that I'm getting ready to break in by the end of this month.

haha dude i play mario kart for 64 like all day everyday its the best game ever well and starfox and 007 goldeneye and maybe mario party but i haven't played that yet

STONED