What's new

PanicModes miCro cAb*

pANicModE

3 lill clones of My hybrid “HOLY SHISH OG”
Jesus og x shishkeberry [fems]
picture.php

picture.php

pANicModE

Great cab. Is that the closetmaid cab? How did you lightproof it?

What kinda of yield do you average in there?

I didn’t light proof it because this cab sits inside a walk in closet and I like the gaps because it allows fresh air to be drawn in.
Yes it’s a closetmade and I have gotten between 2-3oz consistently .. :tiphat:

q3corn

You still growin in these? I got real similar setups but switched to QB lighting because it was a lot lower profile. Simple kitchen cabinet with some fans and lights, that's all it takes! :joint:

pANicModE

You still growin in these? I got real similar setups but switched to QB lighting because it was a lot lower profile. Simple kitchen cabinet with some fans and lights, that's all it takes! :joint:
I am still using the cab but strictly for germination of seeds for the first couple of weeks.. I pulled the 9w bulbs and I’m now using 12.5w bulbs mixed 2700k 5000k :rtfo:

pANicModE

And here I was lol my once a year log in lol
Still got the cAb and still use it to start seeds of all sorts.. canna, peppers etc. thinking of an LED upgrade to the cab soon. 🤘🏼

pANicModE

This pic here shows the new water proof panel on the back of the cab to get rid of the junk cardboard backing that the cabinet came with.. it’s been torn up for a long while.
Also shown here is the unit with 4 x 12.5w
Bulbs instead of the 8 x 9w bulbs

Attachments

• IMG_5430.jpeg
    IMG_5430.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 14

pANicModE

It gets used a lot for starting Pepper Seeds and does an awesome job. Tiberius Mauler Peppers

Attachments

• IMG_5420.jpeg
    IMG_5420.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5425.jpeg
    IMG_5425.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6