What's new

Pandora's Box

L

Lava Surfer

Here is a few shots of the Alegria #7 the pheno im planing on keeping, she's not the biggest yealder of the lot. But on the other hand she's hell a pretty and she have some awsome buds and the bud structure is easy to trim, rock hard and it have more resin by the looks of it then the other phenos.

She's don't mold up nearly as much as the other alegrias and SSH I have had in the room, I have not had alot of mold at all but a little in a few of the diff. phenos. I need dehumitifyers for the next run!

Alegria #7

It's NOT bud rot in this pic, dunno just a shadow or something makeing it look brown in the center of the bud!

blackone

Veteran
Hey Lava Surfer - I just can't resist hi-jacking the thread:) Your plants look great - are you gonna keep on growing multiple strains?
Just harvested a sativa bubblegum pheno a couple of days ago.

L

Lava Surfer

Nice bud Blackone, your welcome to High jack all you want to. This thread is anyway pretty much dead, i'll post some more harvest shots forshure but I don't know what more to put in the thread.

Stay safe ! Spend all night yesterday in the emergensy room with my daughter, was some fucked up shit but she's all good now after 7 stiches. Lucky there where no broken teeth or her nose, she might end up with a scar under her chin. Shit happends specialy when u are skateing, could have ended up much worse but it's different when it's your kids and not your friends who fall and bust there head into the ground!

blackone

Veteran
I know what you mean Surfer - there aren't many things I would do everything for but my daughter is definitely one of them. Also I don't even want to think about what her mother would do to me if she hit herself while I was looking after her... stuff like that happens no matter what you do but ouch... she would kill me for sure :) I'm happy to hear her teeth and nose are ok.

L

Lava Surfer

Did'nt get any trouble with my ex wife, she know it was a acedent and that im as freaked out by it as she is. Lucky for our kid we have a beutiful friendsship instead of fighting about all kinda crap and useing the kids against the other parent, don't understand how people can turn on something they made with love and use em kids against the other parent. Thats just sickining when people do that!

Have a good day everyone, im gonna be trimmin yay!

Also had time to start a new grow last week, so it's moveing along slow but in the right direction!

L

Lava Surfer

Here is a few harvest pictures from the 2nd room

Super Silver Haze

Alegria

SSH and a few Alegria hang drying

L

Lava Surfer

hehehe guy's you crack me up :D

Happy you guy's had a nice time here, I'll make a new thread sometime not too long into the future. Hope to see ya all there too!

M

moses224

Love the build. The way you ran the pvc and made the whole system work is honestly simple and sweet. props on the setup and fortune on all your future grows

L

Lava Surfer

Thanx moses for the kind words, much appreciated. I have been building these setups for years now, I try to keep it "simple" hehehehe

Left.Brain

Great stuff Lava. I'm building a vertical aeroponic garden by standing 6" pvc pipe upright, like the cannabis cage. I know I only have one post but I've read for years and I have 8 God Bud seedlings going to establish mothers.

Roughly gonna supply 60 hydro atomizing misters over 60ft of tubing at 75psi.
I've been looking at buying a 100psi pump with 100psi 10 litre accumulator (pressure tank). They are sometimes sold together as a "high pressure water system".

Would you please tell me about your aeroponic irrigation system.
I would appreciate any insights on materials or design before I start buying equipment.

I see you're startin to talk about this on the jawdropper thread. Answer there if you want, i'm watching both.

Last edited:
L

Lava Surfer

Left.Brain said:
Great stuff Lava. I'm building a vertical aeroponic garden by standing 6" pvc pipe upright, like the cannabis cage. I know I only have one post but I've read for years and I have 8 God Bud seedlings going to establish mothers.

Roughly gonna supply 60 hydro atomizing misters over 60ft of tubing at 75psi.
I've been looking at buying a 100psi pump with 100psi 10 litre accumulator (pressure tank). They are sometimes sold together as a "high pressure water system".

Would you please tell me about your aeroponic irrigation system.
I would appreciate any insights on materials or design before I start buying equipment.

I see you're startin to talk about this on the jawdropper thread. Answer there if you want, i'm watching both.

Im useing a 72 PSI (5 Bar) "High pressure water system" with a 15 or 18 Liter pressure tank. But it's noisy as hell, thats why im thinking/looking into building something custom made. But it's so new to me, that I don't really feal I can help you much as I don't know 100% wtf im doing myself and I hate when ppl tell me what to do and later find out they did'nt know shit.

So my advice is read up on how others have done, there are info out there on how to build it. I even think there is one here who have done it, but it's along time since I read the DIY and I can't say 100% what forum I found it on. It might even been back in the OG days, but when/if I build it and get it to work I will post it forshure.

Your also very welcome to write me a PM if u have any questions or ideas you wanna debate, but I prefer to keep debates out of my threads as I try to deal in facts rather then tell ppl what I have read somewhere. It's a big problem with the internet, everyone can write in a forum or make Homepage and far from all actualy know what they are doing. Not only canna growers, but in general.

Untill you have your post count up, feal free to post questions and ideas here. I don't care for post counts and rep bars, aslong people are serius and actualy listen to the advice given. The only people I actualy ignore is the once who wanna grow awsome bud, but don't wanna spend any money on equiptment and nutrients. The sec. I figure out or read that people try to setup a grow with no money, I move on to another thread/pm as it's a waste of time, both mine and there own.

Left.Brain

Hey lava, thought you might be interested in this:

Been researching and found that electric diagphram pumps with a smart variable speed drive eliminate the need for a pressurized accumulator tank.

These are normally sold as booster pumps for RV water systems.
The best two brands I've found for aeroponics are:
- Aquatec 550 series with smart sensor (not all 550's are smart)
-Shurflo extreme series

I just ordered the aquatec 5502 for $270.
It will produce 2+gpm @ 60psi.
My misters put out 0.016gpm @ 60psi.

Here is a flow chart for the aquatec 550's

Aquatec_500_pump.jpg