What's new

Pandora & fatsoma express

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hey guys have any of u all grew either one these outdoors, and if so how did they do yeild wise and potency? i got with my orders this year. i have never grew autos before so im giving these a shot. my pandora is already starting to flower and its only like 5 inches tall. is this normal for autos to start this fast?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have grown and liked Pandora. Great choice! Other, cannot speak to- fatsoma.

5" (Pandora)....how big a container do you have her in? Mine was elongated with numerous branches.

"Autoflower"....not much veg time before the flowering begins. You should experience more height, girth in the next 40+ days. Good luck!

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
thx airbud..on a scale 1-10 how potent would u rate the pandora?i did some research into fatsoma express and according to auto flower network its suppose to be the auto verison of ghost train haze#1. mephisto genetics according to others is the connisour strains of autos lol. i like how they are already flowering just a few weeks after germing them though. that will make for some nice early smoke and will dodge the rippers for sure

Fantasmo Express is raved about. Very nice choice. I got 3 Mephisto stains going right now. Hope they truly are connoisseur quality. Mine are the healthiest looking plants I've ever grown. I am very interested in how it works out for you. Is Pandora a new Mephisto strain or another breeder? Hope you get some nice fruit out of the girls.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is Pandora a new Mephisto strain or another breeder?

mephisto genetics according to others is the connisour strains of autos lol.

^^^
Matter of opinion. ;o)

Pandora is Paradise Seeds.

Last edited: