What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pandemic revelation!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I have edited my previously message because I was nothing but insulting towards several members here. I'm sorry if somebody had read this. This not my true nature... I see you all as my brothers.

In short my wife's uncle died 2 days ago of Corona (confirmed).

This is also not the first dead we closely encountered, my wife is a nurse. Just this week a patient of her died during her shift because of Corona. This is also not the first patient she lost because of it during these past weeks. Several of her colleagues came down with it also. As far as we know they are currently not critical.

My nephew and his wife had it too, they luckily fully recovered.

Because of my wife's profession, me, my wife and our daughter are in a risk group. The law in our country dictates she is obligated to work in this crisis...

You can all belief whatever you want, but try to hide your family for this, give it at the minimum the benefit of the doubt.

This is real.

"you may not rate any more threads today" a hell of a message to get right as i get wound up & running. i will get back to you Cvh...

St. Phatty

speaking of revelations, Chris Cuomo described his Covid19 experience as "Phantasmagorical" or something like that.

as in, Hallucinogenic. Like Ayahuasca and Mescaline ... combined (OK well he didn't say that.)

He says he saw his late father sitting on the end of his bed and had a conversation with
him. Which, actually, is possible.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! there IS no virus! there have been NO deaths, nor any sickness. ALL of these "sick/dead/dying" people are mere "crisis actors playing their part in a play designed so Hillary & Friends can TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" BUAHAHAHAHA! all of the bodies they have buried were but department store mannequins looted from closed Sears stores around the world & held in reserve for just such an action like this. and the hospitals are playing their part so well that the entire damned world is fooled! my God, we are SO lucky to have 4 or 5 individuals here, who at risk of life & limb, ferreted out the truth for our enlightenment. :biggrin:

I think my buddy CVH said it best in his quote in my sig.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Back in 2009 there was a similar scare, and masks were deployed. Just never replaced. 2009.

The national stockpile used to be somewhat more robust. In 2006, Congress provided supplemental funds to add 104 million N95 masks and 52 million surgical masks in an effort to prepare for a flu pandemic. But after the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and didn’t build back the supply.

Yahoo/ABC are all liberals. This isn't fauxnews.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-did-obama-administration-164549409.html

Im'One

Back in 2009 there was a similar scare, and masks were deployed. Just never replaced. 2009.

The national stockpile used to be somewhat more robust. In 2006, Congress provided supplemental funds to add 104 million N95 masks and 52 million surgical masks in an effort to prepare for a flu pandemic. But after the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and didn’t build back the supply.

Yahoo/ABC are all liberals. This isn't fauxnews.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-did-obama-administration-164549409.html

Sorry. Bubba has been president for three years. No blaming obama for anything at this point.

St. Phatty

Sorry. Bubba has been president for three years. No blaming obama for anything at this point.

The Obama blaming is darkly comical.

Can't wait for the reporters to ALL start asking the hard questions.

"Mr. Trump, first I want to say, you're doing such a GREAT job managing this situation.

You keep speaking of the "Broken Systems" but you never say what those broken systems are.

Can you be specific, and educate us about the broken systems ?

And again sir, you are doing SUCH A GREAT JOB. Can I have your autograph after the Press Conference, Sir ?"

As Gavin Newsom has learned, you have to flatter him at least once every 5 minutes, for best results.

God what a FVCKING ASSH*LE the Repugs elected with the help of the HRC wing of the Dem. party/crime gang.

maryjane481

Just think of it. If everyone over 65 died, we could balance the budget from all the Social Security and Medicare savings.

T

Teddybrae

Are you from Australia? If not, why are you swearing so much? Some of us here are Gentlemen, you know!

I had a revelation tonight as well. Carole fuckin' Baskin unleashed this bullshit on us... And Gypsy, we all must fear the final form... 10g.

T

Teddybrae

speaking of revelations, Chris Cuomo described his Covid19 experience as "Phantasmagorical" or something like that.
He says he saw his late father sitting on the end of his bed and had a conversation with
him. Which, actually, is possible.

I too say it's possible because it has happened to me. I was around 50 years old at the time. The experience was of a time before I had learned to talk. My Father was just standing there at the end of the cot beaming Love down on me.
I tried to see details of his face and suddenly became my Father beaming Love down at me in the cot ...

No drugs.

Get your head around that!

bushed

Sorry for your loss Cvh and sorry if my piss taking of the situation made things worse. This really is a terrible situation for humanity.

T

Teddybrae

I 'm sure there is a younger section of Society that would like to see Oldies gone. We own all the property, wealth in the world ... and are spending it so that we leave none behind!
Oh yeah ... we've unfixably degraded the Planet too.

I take offense to that, goddamnit!;)