What's new

Panama

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Panama did real well 39 degrees north, went through some rain and cold weather without bein fazed, real hardy plants they were.

Y

YosemiteSam

I am at 39 N and have two going out tomorrow...full organic and nothing but headstash for me and a few friends.

my favorite medicine

nielson

I am at 39 N and have two going out tomorrow...full organic and nothing but headstash for me and a few friends.

my favorite medicine

wow, so is it really that good?
i would like to have somehting with a very uplifting high without too much body effects and no paranoia. hope that the panama does that for me. :)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, so is it really that good?
i would like to have somehting with a very uplifting high without too much body effects and no paranoia. hope that the panama does that for me. :)

It will.:woohoo: I can not handle many sativas or sativa crosses, so me being able to enjoy the effect says a lot.

nielson

It will.:woohoo: I can not handle many sativas or sativa crosses, so me being able to enjoy the effect says a lot.

hi yesum!
sounds good!

i know what you mean! my western winds weed was very very strong. very strange stuff! i never had that much stress when talking to a pizza guy. :) but good stuff, don't get me wrong, but definitely nothing for lets say a tuesday evening. :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
AAAhhhhh the panama...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks friends for all the good tips and share your experiences with panama :)

Hi nielson, not sure about your concrete climate but may with a bit of lucky and a warm start of autum you can finish panama around 48N. But if you want to be sure veg your plants indoors, then force them to flower indoors and place them outdoors late mid-july, they wil finish late sept/early october.

Mad GET MO!!! hehehehhe Looks real tempting :D Enjoy!

Hi dubi- Any chance we'll see any non-feminized panama? I looked around at all your vendors and didn't see any listed.
Also- on your website you have purple haze(which i'm guessing is a selection of OT1 purple haze phenos), will any other vendors be carrying this?
Thanks n advance,
sw

EDIT: Ijust saw you have standard(non-feminized) panama seeds at your site, I didn't see them last night. My apologies.

Y

YosemiteSam

Get Mo...:woohoo:

Talk about a trigger...ima go smoke my last little bit right damn now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi dubi- Any chance we'll see any non-feminized panama? I looked around at all your vendors and didn't see any listed.
Also- on your website you have purple haze(which i'm guessing is a selection of OT1 purple haze phenos), will any other vendors be carrying this?
Thanks n advance,
sw

EDIT: Ijust saw you have standard(non-feminized) panama seeds at your site, I didn't see them last night. My apologies.

Hello Swampwater,

Yep, Panama has been in stock in both standard and feminized format for years. You can find Purple haze on a few online seed vendors, it's a new strain so not all our authorized ace seeds selling points have updated their catalogues, if you are interested ill talk with SB staff cos i think they dont offer Purple Haze and Green Haze yet.

Best regards. dubi

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I miss my panama.... ran out of panama smoke a couple weeks ago, didnt realize how much I liked it till it was gon.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Panama

I have a few buds left. I like to take a hit , then go outside and do some work in the garden.

My Panama last year was well over 8 feet, and probably over 9 foot if I remember right. Its in this thread.

I pollenated her with Our favorite male from a cross we have been working on for several years. The male was Orange Crush/ Lavender/LS1 Blue Kush. I have 5 of those plants going now. Here is one of them.
picture.php

I hope that the sweet tropical flavors of Panama come through in this cross.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Is there any relation between this Panama and what Wallyduck used years ago for his C99 x Panama Red..?

Thx...

BTW, Beautiful work GET MO, as usual... !

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have a few buds left. I like to take a hit , then go outside and do some work in the garden.

My Panama last year was well over 8 feet, and probably over 9 foot if I remember right. Its in this thread.

I pollenated her with Our favorite male from a cross we have been working on for several years. The male was Orange Crush/ Lavender/LS1 Blue Kush. I have 5 of those plants going now. Here is one of them.

I hope that the sweet tropical flavors of Panama come through in this cross.

Thanks for share it Dr Purpur :) Panama makes killer hybrids and your plant looks on the sativa side, best wishes for the season!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome stasis, not sure about wally's panama, sorry!

Miss his ducksfoot and webbed hybrids ....

Latest posts

Latest posts