What's new

Panama

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
sounds like panama is high on my purchase list. Can people please share their perceptions of the high. Was it cheech and chong, stoney laugh your ass off weed lol?

love?

over: Wow that girl is huge, nice job!

C21H30O2: The pheno I grew wasn't really laugh your ass off weed but stony Cheech & Chong weed otherwise maybe.:biglaugh: I'd say it was a very lazy high, felt comfortable and overall good. Sometimes even a bit too lazy hehe. Very strong and quite long lasting and best of all no "comedown/hangover" afterwards. Exceptionally good cannabis really and I wish I still had some left, it ran out much sooner than the lower yielding strains I grew with it. :) Need to grow some more soon for sure.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
after 104 days :tiphat:

attachment.p...1&d=1268346787

Congrats over!

You have done a great job growing such beautiful panama indoors.
Hope you enjoy her! dubi

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
Dubi how would you describe the high? it looks like over took his a little longer than yours love? I wonder if it effected the high...

ThaiPhoon

Awesome thread. I have just finished reading through it. A friend here gave me some ACE Panama. I have one seedling that is only 3 days old and it has slight red colour on the tiny weed leaves. I have only got a camera phone, but I will try to get a decent pic. I have also got a sprout of Blueberry X Panama popping up!

edit: Hope you can see the red/purple color. Other seedlings are not like this at all. This one is also the smallest of the group.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for share them 3Ddream, Im glad to see you still growing Panama, beautiful colors!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good luck ThaiPhoon, hope you enjoy our Panama, Panama x blueberry must be a great cross!

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Dubi

Dubi

A few times you make mention of the Pink not showing on indoor grows.

I was wondering if that's the case still with current Fem seed stock at the Boo. :tiphat:

oh, and any shots of dried red buds and also pink pistils?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A few times you make mention of the Pink not showing on indoor grows.

I was wondering if that's the case still with current Fem seed stock at the Boo. :tiphat:

oh, and any shots of dried red buds and also pink pistils?

Hello one Q,

The fem panama stock was bred with a very pinkish mother, youll find many colorful plants. The pink red colors are not so evident after drying and curing. Hope it helps.

thc_420

i love the colours on this plant!! will grow it for sure very soon, still wondering if i should pick oriental express or panama but anyway both look just great. btw on the info of panama seems she take 10/12 weeks flowering, my questions is: is a good option give only 3 weeks of veg? she grows much on floration?
thanks a lot! and keep up the good work i love ace seeds u guys work good putting some new varieties out there, not making copies as many others are doing it! un abrazo!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Panama girl! over 30 days...amazing resin cover and starts smelling so good.

Panama it's withing Malawi and some 100% Sativa hybrids one of the most psicodelic Sativas I've ever try...sometimes bit dangerous :crazy: that's why I love it.

picture.php

Salud!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hope you can see the Pink stigmas :) without cold temperatures. She stop streching and now it's making more and more resin..I'm scared haahahaha

:bow:

With flash

picture.php

picture.php

without flash

picture.php

picture.php

Salud bro's!!