What's new

Panama

grandsrin

male choise

male choise

Hi the panama lovers, i m growing panama at the moment and i want to make seeds with it and choise the good male.
I keep two on the three i have. They are quite healthy , whats le more important stuff i had to look numbers of leaflet , leafs size ,resine production , numbrers of balls etc
Im looking for longer flowering ones.!

If someone has some info it would be nice :1help:

Grandsrin

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi the panama lovers, i m growing panama at the moment and i want to make seeds with it and choise the good male.
I keep two on the three i have. They are quite healthy , whats le more important stuff i had to look numbers of leaflet , leafs size ,resine production , numbrers of balls etc
Im looking for longer flowering ones.!

If someone has some info it would be nice :1help:

Grandsrin

Good day grandsrin,

I'd flower the males till the end to try to find differences between them. If you are in doubt i'd use pollen from 3 males mixed together.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
A review of one Panama....

I grew out my lady in a beer cup filled w/ coco. She was fed pure blend pro grow/bloom. I also used 5ml of botanicare sweet per gallon late in flower to sweeten the flavors a bit. She was flushed for 3 weeks until the trics were cloudy with a few amber. Overall she was a cinch to grow. If I had to complain about anything it would be that she was a little leafy, but I have had worse and I have more beans to go.

When I crack open the jar I get a whiff of lemon and honey with a bit of menthol. In the vaporizer she tastes much like she smells. The best way I can describe her is to say she tastes like a floral Italian ice. The hits are very cool and smooth. The high is very up and fairly clear. There is a lightly drunken quality to it. The high is kinda like being drunk on wine, except this is electric wine. There are waves of kiddy comfort that flows through your body and mind. In large doses it can be a bit racy and disorienting. The duration is pretty good and she comes down softly with little hang over. I did not get the munchies or red eye on her.

I am vegging the remaining 5 plants now. I am curious to see how she stacks up to her sisters. I will for sure veg a bit more and I already topped them at the 5th node. This next run will be bushier and shorter if I have my way. On a Panama related note, I used a lemon smelling male from this past grow to cross with my very sativa DJ Short F13 female. I will be running those along side the final Panamas. It should be interesting.

A processed plant. The bottom is revegging and the top (wet in the pic) produced enough dry bud to stuff a 2 cup wide mouth jar. That's pretty darn good for my 'lil 250W setup. I would have needed a larger jar if I didn't cut samples during the grow.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the first ACE Panama x DC,by jardi,an excellent spanish grower :yes:
day 62 of 12/12 if I don´t remember bad :D

PNMxDC.jpg

PNMxDC2.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello my friends,
i Have 2 femmelles Panama,
And i love :woohoo:
I am eager to test :yoinks:

Panama

Great xpresso_one! :smile:

They looks real healthy and branchy grown in small pots. Im sure they are going to explode at flowering time! best wishes, please keep us updated.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A review of one Panama....

I grew out my lady in a beer cup filled w/ coco. She was fed pure blend pro grow/bloom. I also used 5ml of botanicare sweet per gallon late in flower to sweeten the flavors a bit. She was flushed for 3 weeks until the trics were cloudy with a few amber. Overall she was a cinch to grow. If I had to complain about anything it would be that she was a little leafy, but I have had worse and I have more beans to go.

When I crack open the jar I get a whiff of lemon and honey with a bit of menthol. In the vaporizer she tastes much like she smells. The best way I can describe her is to say she tastes like a floral Italian ice. The hits are very cool and smooth. The high is very up and fairly clear. There is a lightly drunken quality to it. The high is kinda like being drunk on wine, except this is electric wine. There are waves of kiddy comfort that flows through your body and mind. In large doses it can be a bit racy and disorienting. The duration is pretty good and she comes down softly with little hang over. I did not get the munchies or red eye on her.

I am vegging the remaining 5 plants now. I am curious to see how she stacks up to her sisters. I will for sure veg a bit more and I already topped them at the 5th node. This next run will be bushier and shorter if I have my way. On a Panama related note, I used a lemon smelling male from this past grow to cross with my very sativa DJ Short F13 female. I will be running those along side the final Panamas. It should be interesting.

A processed plant. The bottom is revegging and the top (wet in the pic) produced enough dry bud to stuff a 2 cup wide mouth jar. That's pretty darn good for my 'lil 250W setup. I would have needed a larger jar if I didn't cut samples during the grow.

Thank you very much for the feedback 3dDream,

Panama usually yields real nice, even indoors. I like your description of the aromas and effect. It's a strong long lasting effect, real up and psychoactive at the start, then more dense. The 'drunk' factor is what i refer as 'dense' :smile:

Flower/leaf ratio has not been stabilzied in the strain. Growing enough plants you'll find real high flower/leaf ratio plants and other more leafy as you experienced. Strong intense lights are recommended to improve sativa flower/leaf ratio indoors.

3dDream

Veteran
Thanks love?!

I just sexed the remaining beans. The end result: Out of 11 seeds I had one that was dead (my fault), two females, and eight males. I made tons of seeds so the ratio really doesn't bother me. I did get some short tight node males that makes me wonder what would be in a larger run. For now I have the final female to run and the f13 X panama cross.

grandsrin

hi evry body
i m making a flo *panama at the momment.:jawdrop:
My panama are wonderfull they dont like cold temperatures for sure one in a big pot is a monster and it still streching.

I haven t red pistills yet , perhaps the green pheno:woohoo:
That's what i want.

I will try to put some picture in a couple of days.

take care
GRANDSRIN

S

ShoeboxSherman

Red or Green Pheno Seed Pack?

Red or Green Pheno Seed Pack?

Hi Dubi. I've got a seed pack of Panama from seed boo dated 03/09/08. Are these from the earlier green mother breeding, or are these from the red and purple females x red males?

I have four started now, about 2.5 weeks old. They're very vigorous and healthy. I'm excited about growing them indoors and outdoors. Many thanks.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hi evry body
i m making a flo *panama at the momment.:jawdrop:
My panama are wonderfull they dont like cold temperatures for sure one in a big pot is a monster and it still streching.

I haven t red pistills yet , perhaps the green pheno:woohoo:
That's what i want.

I will try to put some picture in a couple of days.

take care
GRANDSRIN

Hello grandsrin,

Panama has moderate cold resistance for a pure sativa, new purple panama is a little bit colder resistant version. Brotytis resistance is real good for its high bud density. Have fun with them! :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dubi. I've got a seed pack of Panama from seed boo dated 03/09/08. Are these from the earlier green mother breeding, or are these from the red and purple females x red males?

I have four started now, about 2.5 weeks old. They're very vigorous and healthy. I'm excited about growing them indoors and outdoors. Many thanks.

Welcome ShoeboxSherman,

Your seeds came from most 'reddish' reproduction. Lots of red colors, especially outdoors, and strong old school lemony incensey aromas. Very very strong and long lasting pot. It sure changes your day :smile:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
3dDream,

I have seen your f13 x panama seedlings, they are crazy! :abduct: best wishes with them, would love to see the matured flowers!

S

ShoeboxSherman

Welcome ShoeboxSherman,

Your seeds came from most 'reddish' reproduction. Lots of red colors, especially outdoors, and strong old school lemony incensey aromas. Very very strong and long lasting pot. It sure changes your day :smile:

Thanks Dubi. I read through the thread and was uncertain, it looked like that date could have went either way.

Last edited:

3dDream

Veteran
3dDream,

I have seen your f13 x panama seedlings, they are crazy! :abduct: best wishes with them, would love to see the matured flowers!

Thanks dubi! I will be sure to post my best pic here when they are done. I am playing with mutants so who knows what will come up. I know Panama will add some nice qualities for sure.

Here's a group shot of some of the f13 x panama. Notice how tall the plant on the right is compared to the rest? That was a Panama leaning seedling. I think the vigor came through...

Here's a pic of a f13 x panama mutant. The mutant plants come from the f13 side of things.

Latest posts

Latest posts