5AE18B4B-72B6-4E58-B49E-907F94111E84.jpeg
CCB1388A-1A90-4B03-B05F-A4C428ED223E.jpeg

And the lemony/Incensy phenos

Attachments

• E67B9278-7A36-4E8A-95BA-AFD9F8704A73.jpeg
    E67B9278-7A36-4E8A-95BA-AFD9F8704A73.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 78

babe ruth

Awesome, must be very interesting experiencing the differences between the different line, if you can tell us your impression of them i will sure be interested. Thanks for sharing!

OZZ_

Veteran
CF7F2DCA-9829-4C68-8C5C-05279E7AA115.jpeg
3D2BBBCB-F086-45A3-8F9D-B5348AC88DE1.jpeg
00CC0CF2-28ED-41A9-8895-07C0AB5CA4A0.jpeg
5C1E4F07-40A7-421D-873E-97EE681774CD.jpeg

I certainly will my friend and thanks for the kind words. I am loosely trimming them as we speak and they are going into the drying rack. Clones of my favorites have already been taken off the mother plants and are in the process of rooting for the second and final run.

Here are some nice cola shots of Red pheno #2

Attachments

• 3D2BBBCB-F086-45A3-8F9D-B5348AC88DE1.jpeg
    3D2BBBCB-F086-45A3-8F9D-B5348AC88DE1.jpeg
    231.6 KB · Views: 79
  • CF7F2DCA-9829-4C68-8C5C-05279E7AA115.jpeg
    CF7F2DCA-9829-4C68-8C5C-05279E7AA115.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 80

OZZ_

Veteran
Thank you sir! Was a beautiful run but I’m looking forward to nailing the favorites in this second run of them now that I know what each pheno likes, each pheno will get a tailored feeding regimen according to what they showed me they like in the first run

goingrey

You're killing it, OZZ_ !

Are there some certain qualities you're looking for in the second run, like the best yield or something like that?

OZZ_

Veteran
You're killing it, OZZ_ !

Are there some certain qualities you're looking for in the second run, like the best yield or something like that?

Thanks everyone!

Going grey- my main goal on this run was to find a nice keeper “Panama red”, even though the POIs on them are denser and more narcotic. I’m a sucker for nostalgia and old school strains, so I’m re-running all three red phenos once again before making a final selection. On a side note though I wouldn’t mind making a green goddess selection too, but I’m not sure what to look for. All three lemony/incensy phenos were very similar almost like clones of each other with lemony/Incensy #3 being a bit more frosty.

Of the green phenos, two of them are much longer running, needing a full week longer than all the others, thick ropy pistils and tons of them too, so many that you can’t even see the calyxes. One of the green phenos stands out in that it has more swollen calyxes, and wants to foxtail more than the others, with less pistils than the other two green phenos. It started showing frost much earlier too. I’m guessing this might be the green goddess because it looks almost identical to the Panama x Oaxacan cross I ran last run, and I know they used the green goddess for that run…. So I’m guessing it might be the green goddess due to the similarities??

I would love any input on how to differentiate the green goddess from the others, assuming I have a green goddess pheno in this run. :headbange:bow:

goingrey

Thanks everyone!

Going grey- my main goal on this run was to find a nice keeper “Panama red”, even though the POIs on them are denser and more narcotic. I’m a sucker for nostalgia and old school strains, so I’m re-running all three red phenos once again before making a final selection. On a side note though I wouldn’t mind making a green goddess selection too, but I’m not sure what to look for. All three lemony/incensy phenos were very similar almost like clones of each other with lemony/Incensy #3 being a bit more frosty.

Of the green phenos, two of them are much longer running, needing a full week longer than all the others, thick ropy pistils and tons of them too, so many that you can’t even see the calyxes. One of the green phenos stands out in that it has more swollen calyxes, and wants to foxtail more than the others, with less pistils than the other two green phenos. It started showing frost much earlier too. I’m guessing this might be the green goddess because it looks almost identical to the Panama x Oaxacan cross I ran last run, and I know they used the green goddess for that run…. So I’m guessing it might be the green goddess due to the similarities??

I would love any input on how to differentiate the green goddess from the others, assuming I have a green goddess pheno in this run. :headbange:bow:

Oh yeah the red ones will put you down if you're not careful, even though it's a sativa smoke.

Don't know anything about the green goddess pheno. Sounds interesting.

Humple W.

Just chopped mine, 2 days shy of 12 weeks. Crazy to see the root ball in comparison to the plant - and this doesn't show that the first couple of inches of the mini pot was just loose perlite with no roots, so it's really a fair bit less than 1 liter of medium. She was just determined to go big!

142.jpg
142 (1).jpg

OZZ_

Veteran
Just chopped mine, 2 days shy of 12 weeks. Crazy to see the root ball in comparison to the plant - and this doesn't show that the first couple of inches of the mini pot was just loose perlite with no roots, so it's really a fair bit less than 1 liter of medium. She was just determined to go big!

Awesome man!! Yeah they really are big yielders! Nice sense colas too for pure Sativas, really amazing actually.

That pheno hunt was in 3 gallon pots, now the plants making it to the final selection phase will be ran in 7 gallon pots…. I’m expecting red #3 to put out some thigh sized colas lol

Lotto

Ozz
Great job on the Panama. I had a run with them a while back with a freebie pack of regular seed. As I recall, Dubi used the the Goddess both as a female and a male in making this cross. Having grown Pan. x Bangi Haze many times I saw the Goddess influence. In the Panama, I had what you are calling a red and a green. The green showed more of a pine cone shaped cola that always had a late reflowering. The green produced more mass. The red pistil pheno was more rounded in shape and not prone to the late flowering. The red finished a bit quicker than the green. Great yield, just a little less than the green.

The big difference I found was in the high. The red was a hard hitter right out of the box. Mellowed with a good cure. I referred to it as the confused high. A friend grew a clone of this red outdoors last summer. Could have gone a week longer but weather got in the way. He and I tried it two weeks after harvest and we both said the same thing. Enjoyed being stupid for a while.

The green had a cleaner high even before a good cure.

In looking at your photos I see the Goddess influence throughout. Better Dubi to comment and correct me if I'm wrong.

His use of the Goddess in many bleeding lines shows how he values what it makes.

Would be interested in how you compare the effects of the Panama to the Pan. x Oxa. How did the yield compare? More of a lemon smell in the straight Panama? Again, thanks for the updates.