What's new

Panama x Malawi,Panama and Golden Tiger Fem

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The sweat cured (fermented) Panama buds are dynamite, I gave a small piece to a friend of mine who's father used to own tobacco farms in Malawi. He used to buy cobs from the seasonal pickers who traveled the country, they always had the best high grade cobs.
Anyway after he left my place he phoned me 1hr later saying "my god thats powerful stuff man".
I have tried the dried and jar stored buds the same age and while they are nice they are not what I would call strong, maybe with a bit more aging.
But the loose sweat cured buds the ugly brown ones have now developed a very very nice aroma. They were hard to resist before but as they have dried out, they have got heavenly.
When my friend took a big sniff of the bud he said," that smells like poison " I have to agree its turned out very good, the best cured bud I have had.
I will be growing the revegged plant again for a bigger harvest and sweat cure the whole batch.
Tangwena

Hi friend,

I'm so happy that you have had the chance to try a good Panama .... after all the Malawi's and Malawi hybrids you have grown, i was sure that you would enjoy a lot Panama to! :) Keep enjoying Tang!

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Dubi yes it surprised me, I was not expecting it to be so strong, I cant wait to see what the remaining seeds show me, and of course the Zam, GT and Panama x Malawi and Panama x Purple Haze.
I am in the process of planning a fishing trip to Zambia (Zambezi and Kafue rivers) and Malawi (lake Malawi and Shiri river) if I can get over my fear of being cooped up in a plane with people I dont know. I cant stand people in general I should live in a cave alone ha ha.
Its 50/50 whether I can get enough valium to sedate me when I travel. I dont fear flying but being cooped up in a aliminium cigar full of animals makes me crazy. i like being in the bush with the African villagers though, I get on well with people in small numbers.
Its getting close to crunch time as August/September is prime cob time in that region.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Smoke report on PANAMA X MALAWI this is still aging but the sweat cured buds smell lethal.
My best friend tried some about 35 mins ago.
He told me he was going to drive into town and have a scoob on the way I told him not to try.......but about half an hour after he left he rang me to say he was lost and confused as all the trees had grown so big since the last time he was there (last week ha ha)
I told him I had warned him and he had better turn round and head home.
As he was hanging up I heard him say wowwww like you would if something was happening that was amazing. I couldn't stop laughing.
This last grow is unreal, I have a selection of cob and sweat cured bud going to a respected friend for evaluation, he is even going to try chewing some selected GT, Zam and Panama. I cant wait to hear his thoughts ha ha
I say evaluation but its really just trying to trip them out he he.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Panama revegging

Panama revegging

Here is my panama clone that was basicaly just a bud on a stick, revegging outside in the sun, very strong plant revegged instantly.
I hope to grow this as big as I can then put her inside to flower.
I want more of these buds, they are so strong when sweat cured.
One of my favorite highs to date.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Buddler yes I am going for a big one with this plant and the revegged Panama x Malawi, but she is a bit behind she didn't revegge as quick as my lady from Panama.
I want lots of both buds they are like orange sunshine!
The sweat cure brings out amazing smells and flavours and intensifies the trippy aspect big time.
I have dried and jared buds, but they look great but lack the trippy aspect and after trying the sweat cured just dont do it for me.
Another great sativa from you know who ha ha.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
I am testing the cobb cured Panama x Malawi, it has been aged 2 months in a vac bag.
The taste and smell are amazing, lemon and Panama even when chewed it is still there.
The high is as strong as the best GT I have grown but more dreamy, but not narcotic.
I get a big personality change and feel detatched from the world. Extraordinarily powerful it takes you whenever and wherever it wants.
Along with the smell and taste I think this could be every bit as famous as the GT.
You definitely need to be somewhere familiar when you indulge as you could get hopelessly lost anywhere. I now know why my friend got lost a few blocks from home.
Right up there with the most potent weed i have tasted a classic high.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
thanks for report. seems like my not so modest expectations are met with pan x mal.
I am sure you will be happy, but sweat cure them, the high is dangerously strong.
My jar cured Panama are like a lemonade shandy compared to the sweat cured. They may get better with a longer cure but I dont think they will get anywhere near the sweat cured buds.
Its very easy to over do it with the sweat cured buds and then you just have to ride it out (not a bad thing). Just dont plan on driving anywhere ha ha.
Tangwena

B

blue_tick

tang

listening to the smoke report just makes me anxious for these pan x mal to get rockin and rolling . i only popped one but know thinking of going back and drop some more. nothing wrong with getting lost every once in a while lol. love the report bro.

peace

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Am worried a bit about mold but would like to experience the difference using a cob makes.

The old strains like Thai Stick and Panama Red, Acapulco Gold might have been fermented this way or another. Also some African strains. The had a rep for tripping you out.

Never heard of chewing buds but what the hell? I ate pot once but did not like the effect or fact I was high 6+ hours. Smoking is a hassle but I can judge how high I am real good and only lasts 2 hours or less.

I have some ACE Panama Red and find it trippy enough. Would be nice to see that trippyness taken to another level. hehe

Tangwena

Veteran
Am worried a bit about mold but would like to experience the difference using a cob makes.

The old strains like Thai Stick and Panama Red, Acapulco Gold might have been fermented this way or another. Also some African strains. The had a rep for tripping you out.

Never heard of chewing buds but what the hell? I ate pot once but did not like the effect or fact I was high 6+ hours. Smoking is a hassle but I can judge how high I am real good and only lasts 2 hours or less.

I have some ACE Panama Red and find it trippy enough. Would be nice to see that trippyness taken to another level. hehe
Hi Yesum there is no need to worry about mold if you follow the instructions. Others also had the same concern but nobody has had any mold including me.
All the weed I bought in Africa was all sweat cured, not all cobbed but all cured, I never came across dried buds in the 10 years I lived there.
You are IMO missing out on the best high in nature by not curing the buds by sweating them. I chew a piece the size of a bean and trip out for 6 hours easily. I have always cured my buds this way for more than 30 years, but not until I got a micro scope did I realise what was going on in the cure.
Apart from mellowing the smoke it matures the resins, in a good cure they are all amber or amber and gold. It is a different effect to the dried resin that never changes color, or if it does only marginaly. But give it a shot the other respected members who have tried it cant all be wrong.
I truly believe it is how the buds are supposed to be treated before smoking. I prefer trippy type sativas as if its stoney to begin with it will knock you out after the cure. The trippy buds take on a whole new depth if cured properly.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
tang

listening to the smoke report just makes me anxious for these pan x mal to get rockin and rolling . i only popped one but know thinking of going back and drop some more. nothing wrong with getting lost every once in a while lol. love the report bro.

peace
hi my friend its always a good time to pop another bean. The high from the sweat cured Panama x Malawi is very strong you will not be able to control yourself in higher doses, but thats a good thing sometimes isn't it.
i find it very nice and just as strong as my best GT. That is a big rep I can tell you, but its not just the high the taste and smell are amazingly good to.
Tangwena
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Panama clone revegged

Panama clone revegged

Here are some pics of a clone I took off of the mother when she was flowering, the clone was rooted in the flowering tent on 11/13.
It grew into a "bud on a stick".
After harvesting the mother I put the stick out in the summer sun, it revegged almost immediately and grew nicely untill I lay it on its side and trained it as in the picture.
The photos are at week 3 of actual flowering on 11/13 from day one, the other two pics are the clone outside revegging in the sun.
Tangwena

B

blue_tick

tang

talent my man pure talent. so this is what i am in for this season with the panama x's i have.
here to watch this play out for sure

peace bro.

rod58

finally my golden tigers are flowering , fairly putting it on now ..i expect end of june at the earliest going by what others are doing. as long as the mould doesn't fuck things !
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi rod i dont think mold will effect that girl, clear your mind of those thoughts, just make sure to leave her right till the end, it will blow your mind, especialy if you cob some, it will be worth it.
more power to you my friend, now she is flowering your on your way from the darkness into the light ha ha.
Tangwena

rod58

yeah thanks tang ..i'm certainly going to cob it all , can't wait really ..its got a bit of a scent already and can't really describe it for the moment ...lets just say , its a nice scent ! ..

Tangwena

Veteran
Rod the GT I grew last grow from the 2015 release is manic cobbed, my wife reckons when I take it, its like a manic dog let off the leash, I just cant stop causing trouble (the good kind)
Everything is stimulating to me and I cant stop talking and reacting quick as a flash to any stimulant.
Life of the party type gear I love it.
Tangwena

Latest posts

Latest posts