What's new

Panama REaDy for action!

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hey Everyone,

Just starting my thread to track my progress on my run of Panama Red for the amazing breeders behind ACE seeds. I had 11 of 15 germinate and have replanted 4 more to bring my sample set to 15; keep my fingures crossed:) The germ rate was not as high as my Golden Tigers, planted at the same time, soil, heat, and watering schedule...but still good!

I will post pics so, but the seedlings have a neon red stem color at the base, 90% of them, that I have never seen before:artist: I have seen the beautiful purple stems, but the neon red is something new that I will try to capture in some pics.

Stay tuned, photos are on their way. Many thanks to Charlie and Dubi, really excited about this run:dance013:

Cheers

RC_Colas

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Cool RC_Colas :) You're gonna love Panama I'm sure! Pink hairs are quite commun and they are good producers, IMHO the line it's very uniform and really worked by charlie garcia and dubi.

headband 707, good reds ( colombian, Panama Sativas) still around! this Panama contains 2 different pure Panama and a Colombian that from what charlie garcia said it's more related to the Panama side.

Salud!:tiphat:

love?

Right on! Looking forward to the pics and to hearing your experiences with Panama.

Just smoked a hit of Panama from my bong, was planning on smoking two but I feel so good already that I won't bother smoking the other one yet. :)

Growing some Panama as well. Put two under 12/12 lights just a few days ago actually, a couple more still vegging. No neon red stems here though but there is a bit of red on the stems of some of the lower fan leaves. Very vigorous plants.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Cool RC_Colas :) You're gonna love Panama I'm sure! Pink hairs are quite commun and they are good producers, IMHO the line it's very uniform and really worked by charlie garcia and dubi.

headband 707, good reds ( colombian, Panama Sativas) still around! this Panama contains 2 different pure Panama and a Colombian that from what charlie garcia said it's more related to the Panama side.

Do tell LOL They used to make some sweet hash out of it back in the day.. peace out Headband707

nukklehead

Sorry to hijack but has anyone grown out the feminised variety?
She looks beautifull and look forward and god speed on your grow:wave:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds great! I have a pack of Panama waiting to go after I finish current grow.

RC_Colas

Veteran
Thanks for tuning in Ras Pablo...means a great deal having you in the audience!! Will keep you posted and believe that this is a product of Love from Charlie and dubi!

Cheers

RC_Colas

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hello Everyone,

Not sure if the shots really represent the neon red on the base of the stem, but it is my best attempt for now:)

and the Twins...out of a single seed:bump:

Would be interested to have Charlie and/or dubi comment in the pair:artist:

Cheers

RC_Colas

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
High RC_Colas your babies look wonderful! I'd that this neon red it's a commun trait in the line.

Here the Panama that we flowered last summer indoor's, showed Pink hairs since the beggining with very very hot temps. and sick resin, ofcourse this material came from charlie garcia.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

salud!

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Yeah we do not see these genetics with anyone in BC not sure why ..?? They seem to have faded into the South coast I guess.. peace out Headband707

RC_Colas

Veteran
Beautiful pics my friend...wil be interesting to compare photos when my girls flower:) Is the Neon red stem indicative of the Red Pheno...Charlie suggested the Green pheno is the one he prefers?Thanks again for sharing and I have HIGH hopes with this one:bump:

Cheers

RC_Colas

High RC_Colas your babies look wonderful! I'd that this neon red it's a commun trait in the line.

Here the Panama that we flowered last summer indoor's, showed Pink hairs since the beggining with very very hot temps. and sick resin, ofcourse this material came from charlie garcia.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

salud!

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello,

I do not think you have a comment for Dubi, (it happens very rarely as yet,when he will be reinstated;))
Kaiki and no longer involved in Section ace!!!!

panama

good vibes

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello RC,

How is doing your panama selection ?

Welcome jahgreenlabel, thanks for sharing your panama indoor pics ;) Looking real nice!!
Hope you enjoy them!

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hello dubi,

I will post new pictures over the weekend but the vigor of the plants are beauty to behold. They are showing sex at 5-6 internodes and sooooo healthy...just fantastic genetics as I had expected.

I know that you have selected for 'Red' pheno, however there are 'Green' pheno's within:) What is your prefered pheno and how may I identify it prior to full flowering? I believe the 'Green' pheno is less dense, equally potent, more provide more clarity/clean high. Is this true and if so how may I select?

Many thanks and will update soon.

Cheers

RC_Colas
:tiphat::jump:

Hello RC,

How is doing your panama selection ?

Welcome jahgreenlabel, thanks for sharing your panama indoor pics ;) Looking real nice!!
Hope you enjoy them!

RC_Colas

Veteran
Picture Update @ 6weeks old

Picture Update @ 6weeks old

Hello Folks,

Here are some pics taken of my indoor Panama Red girls...very healthy and well structured for high yield:tiphat:

Group shot:)

Panama on the left...Golden Tiger on the Right:

Cheers

RC_Colas

Latest posts

Latest posts