What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Yarkhun @ Mriko

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
I know how you feel! :biggrin:

I use a 250 watter in 60x60x140cm or 90x50x160 cm tent.
..i wonder how things will go when i'll crack a pack of (Green) OT Haze or Mangobiche Colombians i just got? The 60x60x140 tent could prove to be a bit small :biggrin:

Well, flowered from mature clones right after rooting in small pots and it might work. I also have a K4500 MH bulb for those grows to keep the strech down abit, but i have never grown a pure SA sativa before ..he-he

Ouaih from fresh rooted clone it is not impossible! Your 140 height is short but with small pots, the switch 11/13 from the first pistils and 10/14 at the tenth weeks... Also little palissages will help! Peace good luck and fun GC!

you're working with some great genetics mon pote.....

à+

:smoke:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Here's a bit of info i came a cross. It's the phtographer's notes who took the picture of a Yarkhun "Bong"
Here's a domestic female specimen of Cannabis indica, locally called "Bong". Yarkhun valley has been a caravan road for ages and until the late 30s, large caravans coming from Yarkand loaded with charas (hashish) used to cross the Baroghil pass from Wakhan then head to Chitral and Peshawar or Kabul. Local people have maintained the production and use of charas plant, as well as for food (seeds), medecine than for smoking.
Unfortunately, Pakistan governement press on year after year to eradicate such practices (as UN laws ask to), thus making way for harmfull products such as alcohol or heroin, and depriving people from an important source of winter food

http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Asia/Pakistan/West/North-West_Frontier/Yarkhun_valley/photo195968.htm
bong.jpg

:)

Kush_Kloud

Amazing Pakistan landraces when would these F2 Yarkhun x X18 and Yarkhun F2 seeds be available? I would love to grow some real kush.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut Kush Kloud!

Yarkhun F2s will not be available, have to wait the F3s...
Nevertheless my double Pakistan will be available for tests and fundraiser thanks to ICM! My private label expected oups this summer will happen for the new year i think, simply iam a *ucking lazy and perfectionist specimen! Peace

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Nice projects Roms! Would love to run some of those nice genetics one day! Thanks for sharing your work and preserving these genetics!

conlarazon

Veteran

Hello from Chile my friend Roms ... two phenos, very nice smell , only with coconut and humus

pheno 1
picture.php

pheno 2
picture.php

Thank you very much Roms ...Very beautiful and leaves of lettuce, I love those leaves

pronto mas avances

salud por allá

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salud por alla Conlarazon!

The first pic X18 pheno and the other more sativ Yarkhun. Great shots muchas gracias! Hey it seems that you have other friends insects who also enjoy the leaves! :D Paz good grow amigo!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Bueno salut! Healthy Pakik there, no mutant it is cool! :biggrin:
And lovely sativhasch Maz specimen! I can't wait to see the snow comin thx Conlarazon! ++

conlarazon

Veteran
Hola Roms como estas ?

After five days ... and now they have three days of flowering

Pakik

picture.php

They were sleeping when I took the photo.

salud a todos por alla, y gracias de nuevo Roms

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hola bien bien amigo! With them it's also all good bravo, buena flo!
Please just keep your Mazar pictures for the other thread, here is the place with the Yarkhun heritage muchas gracias! :)

conlarazon

Veteran
Happy New Year my friend Roms ...

Pakik 17 days

picture.php

picture.php

It smell ocher and very strong stem rub ...

thank you Roms

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Mmmh it smells good Hindu kushage :)
Let's wait first wave of trichz to exhale the fruity or earthy thing, enjoy bro! Just be careful with nutriments, i don't use to play fertilizers with reproductions, only organic first veg shot onebuds.

Feliz '17 amigo Conlarazon, kush snow comin' there!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:smoke:

More Pakik F2 test with amigo Conlarazon...
picture.php

So I start to be ready for an official sharin of my greenz, my logo will come for 2018 i think. Some packz of Maz,Thaiz, Swazili and Mazswaz will soon be part of the IC fundraiser.
With all my pleasure, enjoy broz!

picture.php
picture.php

:tiphat:

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello friend Roms, i could not finish the last crop well, but i rescued some cuttings ... beautiful

this is a second pheno ... smell mmmmm
thankyou again

salud por allá

Attachments

• IMG_20170419_195259.jpg
    IMG_20170419_195259.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20170419_195325.jpg
    IMG_20170419_195325.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts