What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

goingrey

pck.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I really like PCK. The highest-quality indica that I've grown and smoked.
It has low vigour and yield, potency is just good, but the effect and flavours are top notch. Body is pleasantly relaxed while the mind is invigorated. Heady in a smooth way (the darker phenos), the green one was stronger in a more usual heavy way. They're as heady as a 50/50 sativa/indica hybrid, but in a clean and smooth way. I grew outdoors an almost black pheno, and while it's not as frosty and potent as the more purple-red-green phenos, both its effects and flavors are exquisite. Very clean and pleasant, happy effect. Blissful in higher dose. And motivating to write reviews online :) Rich hash, berries and flowers flavour.
Didn't have any herm issues with started 7 plants and grown-to-finishing 3 females and 2 males.
I'm happy to have produced little amounts of the following seeds that I'll surely play with in the next seasons:
green PCK female x green PCK male
purple PCK female x dark hashy PCK male
black PCK female x dark hashy PCK male
I also used the same dark hashy PCK male for the following:
Zamaldelica x PCK
China Yunnan x PCK
and the back-cross Purple Mexican x PCK (where Purple Mexican is PCK / Oaxacan, don't know which of the 2 is the mother for this fem release from Cannabiogen); this particular Purple Mexican plant that I keep a clone of is very PCK-dominate, but with hybrid vigour+yield and potency. More spices and lavender than pure PCK. I have really high hopes for the backcross.

This season I'll grow outdoors one Purple Mexican x PCK and one China Yunnan x PCK.
I've already smoked small tester plants of Zamaldelica x PCK, China Yunnan x PCK and black PCK x PCK. And the dark PCK male doesn't disappoint!

Thanks @yoss33 for writing and sharing such an inspired report on your experience with PCK :)
Glad you found a black phenotype, those are pretty rare! Zamaldelica x PCK sounds appealing to me!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a keeper male with the purple and resin! Are the resin stalks purple, or is that an optical illusion?

The outdoor mom looks good, pretty leafy, like a proper indica should be. Wheres all the branches though? How tall is that plant? Why doesn't it have any branches? Some plants just have longer colas.

Thanks for sharing that fancy PCK, goingrey! With the pink pistils and close internodes with the purple.

revegeta666

That's not an "outdoor mom", they're just my mom's outdoor plants as I said.This couple of plants were runts, that's why I gave them to my her.

There are no branches on either of them, they're just a stick because that's how they grow without topping 🤷‍♂️

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats what I got out of it, My moms. PCK outdoors. :smoke:

I don't know, I was talking about flowering moms in another thread, we all post sentences that often don't gramatically work. Just glanced at it and thought it was a mom. Its revegetta's mom ---- 'S PLANTS. Ok thanks for helping to clear that up.

kamyo

Veteran
Here's a little male that I'm flowering out. I originally grew him and some others out from seed, but it wasn't a good time for pollinating anything, so I just kept the cutting around. Going to use him to pollinate a handful of things and see how they turn out.
PXL_20230212_214952554.jpg

Here's his brother (or father maybe). This male I've used in most of my recent PCK crosses. Does really well, except color isn't coming through great. It's there, just mostly on the inside. I believe he was the first generation after a reproduction with the Ace stock. The other night be a generation later.
PXL_20230212_215422074.jpg

goingrey

How many of them did you grow?
Only two all the way. Started just six seeds. Besides the two got some runts that got discarded and a hermie male. Sure, that's not a lot and obviously there are better examples in the line as can be seen in this thread. One good thing I can say is clones easily and coincidentally might get a second chance next round or maybe I'll plant it outdoors.

revegeta666

Only two all the way. Started just six seeds. Besides the two got some runts that got discarded and a hermie male. Sure, that's not a lot and obviously there are better examples in the line as can be seen in this thread. One good thing I can say is clones easily and coincidentally might get a second chance next round or maybe I'll plant it outdoors.
I had a couple that were not the best as well. I had 2 that kind of look like yours with very dark almost black leaves, that had a tendency to curl very easily. Those were the worst of the lot for me. You were unlucky I think, hopefully next time :)