What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Greetings mahatmaganja27,

Yes, looks like the north indian sativa father was in this case very dominant, interesting F1 mix! Did you have the chance to try and mature correctly the F1 hybrid ? If so, how was the finished product ? Thanks a lot for share it :)

Yes i have grown her before nice potent berry grapefruit smell and taste . Even mix head and body. Someone just ripped my seedplants ao i will have to redo the cross with the lightning kush.

Budmaker

Hi, got two Questions about that Strain called PCK and its so great like Purple Mellow Yellow

however,

Why does that Mutants come along?

Do they appear becourse ACE seeds sending seeds in little plastic "pottions" with that damn dry chrystals?

I would never do that damnish?!

So maybe give me a guess why there are mutations in the genes? even it is true in breed, how must it be treatet to get mutations in all the way? (i dont say the breeder treatet, i mean at all!!)

let me have an idea pleace

on love
(speeaking german actually sorry)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Greetings Budmaker,

In our packaging, the seeds are introduced in a transparent tube of rigid plastic together with granules of silica gel that guarantee the low humidity, necessary for the conservation of the seeds.

Mutant and less vigorous plants could happen in inbred landrace indica populations, and that's the case of Pakistan Chitral Kush, although PCK average vigour is still ok in healthy individuals.

Budmaker

Hey friend, i would not use chemicals (just dry seeds and send them out would work as well in my opinion!)

one batch of seeds in 5th or 6th month last year was uhm, not as i wished but the other batch (even the same months but one was in 5th one was in 6th i think)

sorry for my very bad english. i would buy them again ! no question its a great strain and i prefare this one much more than most of the other
(Backcross fucked shit and retards begin to cross with selfings i see 2 plants in one its called hermi but i say its not human to handle the breeding like that i say it hurts myself when breeder make shit to genetika)

i wanna say thank you for offering this landrace ! i am happy to have your PCK outdoor this year

they are allready in flower and so pretty , u must beliefe my if u have ever grown a plant, buy those seeds and do them outdoor..

greets from germany!

Budmaker

they are not eveen crippeling arround (only one is spinning around like a helix, has no main bud, but its going to be a nice buxus tree!)

only in germination they maybe look a little strange, i wonder if that comes from those dry christals or however this has spinned in the genetica, i love ur strain!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Desiccant in the seed packs is perfect for seed preservation in my opinion. I'm glad Ace does this and wish other breeders would consider it.

Heres a shot of the Kush bucket in my flowering chamber.

picture.php

No mutants here.

picture.php

From clone

picture.php

From seed

The resin and aromas are starting to really build up about 4 weeks into flower. Great genetics, dubi!

man, awsome shots! gotta love the paki!

got a couple os PCK crosses myself, its PCK x african sativas.... some realy on the indi side ....

C

ConsumingVoid

Stunning pics, UHN. Glad to see the ROLS-style soil is treating you and your plants so well. In the near future, I hope to fully adopt the principles set forth in the original ROLS thread.

If I may ask, taking length of veg into consideration, what heights and stretch are you getting with your PCKs? Have you had an opportunity to sample this strain, or are these your firsts? Either way, I'm looking forward to a smoke report. I've been considering a few different strains, but most everything I've read about PCK so far has been encouraging to me.

:ying:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful pics window, yaxu and Ur Humbl Nr8tor :yes: Thanks for sharing, And you found quite different expressions, it's a sign that the genetic diversity is still preserved in the line, and also the quality.

We have recently produced fresh pure PCK feminized stock and a few Pakistan Chitral Kush feminized limited editions, reversing the best 3 purple pck mothers found since 2006 to pollinate malawi killer, purple malawi, orient express, kali china and a few more.

Rinse

Veteran
Lovely pics everyone, I like the sound of Ras Pablo's sandstorm x DC, a super hashplant.

Here's my PCK still in veg, I think she's female.
KdIQNct.jpg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Some recent PCK shots as we come to a finish.

Seed Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

T's cut.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one really didn't yield too poorly in my set up. Not as dense as the seed cut, but the extra veg time means a lot of these tops and nice popcorn to golf ball nugs up and down the stem. The seed cut is really much more columnar and straight up and down the stem in one giant cola more or less.