What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hi all!! THank's for your kind words bro's! :)

4seasons, I think Chtiral should flower right in you weather, resist very nice molds and pests, just try or better try Sandstorm wich is IMHO stronger.

This plants smells sweet and quite lavender, in the first stages of flower more dry lavender and within the maturation the sweetness appear like strawberrys but this distinct hint of lavender that I like so much.
Charlie, much know more about, he telled many times that some variations, since colour to smell's, they are green pheno's more citric and acid, and purple's/pink blueish, that smell more like strawberry/lavender, all of them fascinating and different from any other strain.

Salud!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Here is it my fauvorite Chitral girl we have :smoker: Cutted some days ago, perfect in what colour, yield, and appeal.
Thank's charlie another time bro! much appreciated.

picture.php

picture.php

Pd: Pics doens't make her justice

gkn

hermoosas amigoss!!
felicitaciones ras y gracias charlie por el trabajo con esta linea espectacular!

pebble

Veteran
Hi all :wave:
Ras Pablo AWESOME!! :yoinks: great job hermano!!
Here is yur cut Pakistan Chitral Kush, #3, smell delicous...... no words for it :abduct:
From the beginin to de end.. purple

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace and love

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Love it bro!! She's so pretty a real winner for sure:yoinks:

Here some dry samples, we've tried her a litle bit; has a nice hash taste with red wild fruits, as blackberry, blueberry, superb.
Very strong effect, antianxious, perfect when you arrived home tyred get a bit of peace.
Hopefully in a weeks more detailed smoke report.

picture.php

picture.php

B

bonecarver_OG

crappy pic but more to come :D

this is a seed i picked out of a chitral test nug back in 2007

Chitral

mintflavour in the bong :D

these nugs came with a bunch of seeds (nice!!!) and the nugs are resinous..

minty and spicy :D this is a great flavour combo - after a few tokes there is a potent acidic flavour - an unique taste experience! it gets sweeter by the toke :) great untill the last toke :D

this bud is very potent :D the high is very heavy indica ish without getting to become a sleeping pill - however this is very relaxing and nice vibe smoke - the head part is the main effect of the smoke - this bud gets ur brain floating..

these seeds are going to get planted some day :D

we also planted the seeds we have of purple chitral now :D so i hope to post pics of lots more `pink nugs later :D

peace and thanks mates!

C

charlie garcia

Glad all ready
Hope people like them
Thanks for all Dubi and amigos
Best

B

bonecarver_OG

thanks to the guys for doing the work behind the beans :D its not much efort to throw some nutes water and lights at the beans. the magic is in the bean :D

yeah should say -- ill be darn but doesnt it smell just like lavender and strawberries.. so diferent aroma :D as i said - cant wait to test smoke it :D

peace

C

charlie garcia

Hope smokes well :) Sometimes aromas can be a bit spicy, lemon, anise maybe. Will change during process and when dried for sure.

Line still contains most original traits and has been always openly reproduced to maintain most of original traits. Never worked for specific traits but ordinary interesting ones for a Pakistan kush line.

buenos humos

Latest posts

Latest posts