What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HPIM0721.jpg

HPIM0724.jpg

HPIM0723.jpg

G

Day 48 of flower for my lone PCK mom. Really starting to use up those huge, deep green fans that I left for just that purpose. Has a wonderful aroma that is increasing daily. Hard to put a label on the smell, unlike anything I've grown before. Not a skunk or fuel smell, nor fruit either. Probably a carmel, coffee would be closest. This plant has been an absolute joy to grow and I look forward to years of working with the F1s I still have left and the f2s finishing up on this great plant.

picture.php

She stood about 16 in. when switched to 12/12 and is at 22 in today. Maybe the short stretch is due to the seeding but I'm really looking forward to running a few F2s and would love to see more plants that veg for 5-6 weeks and end up under 2 feet.

Also hit one branch with pollen from a nice male...Boggle gum x sour diesel, a short stout boy that reeked of diesel funk.
Much thanks to Cool Moe for sharing his work with this great cross and look forward to the funky diesel goodness and color these beans will surely bring.

Keif

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
i have some f2's i made with a dark purple pheno i call (royal pheno) smell like berries of some sorts but potency was average on mine, i only made about 10 seeds but hope to go through them & find it again to make a buttload more for breeding. Most of my phenos were mostly reds/pinks i only got 2 green phenos & my color phenos were more potent especially my (rainbow) pheno.I'll post some old pics later my seeds that were burgandy or dark purple almost black were the plants that had tons of color. I wish you the best of luck finding a keeper imo it shouldnt be hard to find a color pheno.

Beautiful work icon :yes:

I hope you have enjoyed experiencing the different Pakistan Chitral Kush variations, they all look very interesting! Now you have a wide overview of the breeding potential of this strain.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Day 48 of flower for my lone PCK mom. Really starting to use up those huge, deep green fans that I left for just that purpose. Has a wonderful aroma that is increasing daily. Hard to put a label on the smell, unlike anything I've grown before. Not a skunk or fuel smell, nor fruit either. Probably a carmel, coffee would be closest. This plant has been an absolute joy to grow and I look forward to years of working with the F1s I still have left and the f2s finishing up on this great plant.

She stood about 16 in. when switched to 12/12 and is at 22 in today. Maybe the short stretch is due to the seeding but I'm really looking forward to running a few F2s and would love to see more plants that veg for 5-6 weeks and end up under 2 feet.

Also hit one branch with pollen from a nice male...Boggle gum x sour diesel, a short stout boy that reeked of diesel funk.
Much thanks to Cool Moe for sharing his work with this great cross and look forward to the funky diesel goodness and color these beans will surely bring.

Keif

Lonely but beautiful PCK female Keif Stoned :) I'm glad to know you have enjoyed growing her and that you found new interesting aromas in the line that you haven´t experienced before in other cannabis strains.

Best wishes with the crosses and with upcoming PCK selections from your seeds.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi TheRealHash, what a joy of outdoor location ;)

Best wishes for the rest of the flowering, can't wait to see your results at the end of the season!

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi TheRealHash, what a joy of outdoor location ;)

Best wishes for the rest of the flowering, can't wait to see your results at the end of the season!

Thanks Dubi :kos:

I'm starting to get the chewing gum aroma coming off of my pck that's the furthest into bloom.

It's like that chewing gum I haven't had since I was a little kid, I can't put my finger on what brand it was but I've definitely had that kind of gum before.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im getting some kind of sweetness from my outdoor pck that i cant put my finger on yet its also starting to get pink hughes & temps have been fairly high. I just hit it with my lvpk x hindu kush male & i hope to grow more out later in the year & hit pck with herijuana & a few other strains.

keif - beautiful pheno please do a smoke report or small description

therealhash - i hope your monster turns color that would be an awsome sight if not still cool to watch

Mikenite69

Veteran
Yo hash let's see that old sensi seeds hashplant!! That Concorde grape smelling pheno! She has to be beasting outdoors right now.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old Sensi Seeds Hashplant 'Concord Grapes'

Old Sensi Seeds Hashplant 'Concord Grapes'

The Hashplant is in the middle; the first plant is Purple Paki, then the H.P., after that there's a Purple Dream you can't really see, and the beast at the top of the hill is White Label Master Kush.
HPIM0741.jpg

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PCK x PCK

PCK x PCK

Pheno A
HPIM0763.jpg

Pheno B
HPIM0764.jpg

Pheno C
HPIM0765.jpg

:kos:

I kept a PCK male and dusted some low branches

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm glad to see that you are producing your next generation PCK seeds.

Looks like they will be ready for early October, but it's a good idea to mature the pollinated lower branches 1-2 weeks more to get healthy and big seeds.

G

Can anyone tell me how the potency is on the PCK?

Have a PCK drying right now and will give feedback when it's smokeable enough for a fair assessment. This girl was seeded for F2's on a few lower branches, but like always I got a bit heavy with the pollen and it may have diminished the potency. Already have about a hundred nice mature beans that just fell out while trimming fan leaves.

DJXX

Veteran
sup Hiding....i have a cross of Mendo Queen x Paki Chitral Kush from GGG and its insane with potency, i would love to have it tested i kept three phenos..one is straight up dark purple, one is 50/50 purple and one is a trich bomb...the trich girl rivals any strain i have grown to date...gets them lil thick leaves and just covered in trichage...Cookies, Glue, Chem D, ECSD and many more in the stable have to make room for her cause she is worthy...i would love to run straight PCK and will is i get the chance...peace DJXX

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Thanks I'll look into that.

Anyways, I found my answer in the other thread, many ppl say the PCK is not very potent but is very nice. I however need very strong meds, so I guess I will look elsewhere but keep this one on the list for my own stash to try.

Im looking for something that is uniquely different, yet very potent, but with not containing any of the usual chem/sour/Og stuff.

G

Hiding,

I did find quite a few unseeded buds that were plenty dry enough for at least a quick potency test. I'm a long time frequent smoker, but always a '2 hit and quit' since I started growing the name strains, Flo, Satori, Blueberry......ect. This is the first pure Indica strain that I ever smoked and didn't know what to expect. Have been smoking samples over the last 2 days and am experiencing a pleasant functional high that has zero anxiety effects no matter how much I smoke. This is a first for me as I've always had to be careful about smoking too much in one session. I see a great potential in this strain for crossing to a very Sativa plant that needs a shorter flower time or smaller structure.

Very easy plant to grow and will be working with this strain much more in the future. It did deliver a very nice comfortable high that lasted an hour or so, but probably not the knockout punch that I think you're looking for. Remember though, this was my first and only PCK, so the next could be stronger. I do believe the main value of this strain is crossing to Sativa. I thinking of the right Satori pheno x PCK, could be something really special.