What's new

Paid Vacation anywhere. Where to go?

designer

Thats it? No details?

haha I have time to talk about it a bit now.

So I fly, solo, to Ixtapa. I did a bit of research and stuff, but nothing about the stuff I cared about was on the web. So I kind of go there not knowing nothing.

I pull into town dog-tired from the trip about dinner time. I check into my hotel/resort. My package was all inclusive, but there was not as much action for a single guy in the lounge that I went into. Looked like mostly honeymooners. So I opted to go to town. Since I was going to be boozing I decided to take a cab. They know where everything is at anyway. He mentioned a few places, one of them was called simply El Bar. Along the way he asked me if I wanted any weed. I don't know if he asked everyone or could just tell I was looking, but I bought what looked like a quarter oz for $10. He asked me if I wanted some other things too, but I was happy with just the weed for the time being. The bag had a couple seeds in it that I managed to bring home. It was good weed, not compressed, but it was pretty dry. Got me pretty wasted. He sold me a cold beer too. Indio beer. I loved it. He let me smoke in the car on the way over. The El Bar was a Cool place, cool music from the 70s and 80s. They had food out for free because it was happy hour. That was fantastic. Hard to describe, just a bunch of things. It had Locals and tourist. Again, all the tourist seemed to be paired up so I was hitting on the chicas and doing reasonably well. I danced and drank with a few ladies, but one of them really got my attention. In fact I have her email and phone and we are in contact now. I do not expect it to go too far, but you never know. We ended up spending my whole vacation together. It is kind of funny, but I got an all exclusive resort but only had dinner there one time (fantastic) and some breakfast. All the rest of the meals were at her folks house or clubs. She is a very beautiful lady, inside and out. Kind of strange meeting a lady the first night like that and staying with her the whole 5 days. We went fishing, snorkeling, shopping. She made sure I didn't get ripped off when I was shopping. That is the way to go man. Get a girl friend and she takes care of you.

Well, I get back home and ran into some trouble with the law. I had to spend some time in jail for some old charges, totally unrelated to my trip. While I was in Jail my ex wife contacted me in jail. She put money on my books, and other things I needed like getting my car out of impound. She was a great support system for me getting through all that. She even got all into my lawyer's shit when I was not getting the kind of love I needed from him. I mean I have this fantastic trip and then end up in jail. High and lows. So anyway, when I get out of jail I sort of started hangin with my ex wife. Nothing too serious yet, but we have a lot of reasons to try to work out our differences (kids and stuff). So now I have this lady in Mexico that I am infatuated with and my ex wife. I do not see her ever moving to the US and Ixtapa has nothing to offer me career wise, so it is probably not meant to be. It was a hell of a vacation though. I have some photos I suppose I could show. Maybe I will show some of the buds I got there. Bud seemed to be everywhere, along with a lot of other things. They really know how to party down there. I am glad I went and glad I went completely alone. Not many people do that sort of thing.