What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paddi´s Springgrow 2020 - Jacks with Sugar

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I had a couple of leftovers jacks- seeds. A haze hybrid that have a recommended flowertime up till 13 weeks.

Here she is: 11 weeks and 3 days under 12/12 :yummy:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Koondense

Veteran
Awesome bush Paddi, good to see some Jacks :)

Which breeder do they come from? I have two jacks and one silverfields(obvious by whom) and i'm thinking of hybridizing the best jack and SF with haze(OH or THH) to make them more stretchy and longer flowering. So far all my jack plants were not as "sativa" in growth as i would like so maybe next time i'll make the haze cross and get some more elongated buds and longer stretch.

Have a great end of the year, wishing you and your close ones a more "normal" 2021 :)

Cheers

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks Koondense.
This hybrid didn´t stretch very much.
I wanted a taller girl, but put her into flower too early.

A few more picc:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

In a few days I´ll start a some hazes from ACE

P :smoke:

Koondense

Veteran
Cool Jack :)
This is my Jack(same breeder), suffered a week of neglect and a feeding fuckup, so all fan leaves show big deficencies and discoloration along with cold stress(was 5°C one night in the room, my bad).

picture.php

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts