What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paddi refines outdoorbuds. Picture Thread

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Great pictures Paddi !!!

Love the jar for oil, very smart ! must be quite strong...

nice bubble hash to, now you ve tried i m sure you ll do it again and again and again :)
you should give a chance to some dry sieve too, how does the taste of your finger hash compare to the bubble H ?

Keep the good job and the picts mate !

G

guest5703

sweet shots Paddi! On the butter, is it separating in those pics?? And you just took the one green layer???? Never made butter before....Peace

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Dry sift will be shown soon :dance013:

But first a litle Gumby-hash (don´t ask for details....hehe....gone up in smoke :))

picture.php

picture.php

The DIABLO is protecting me :biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smokeit:

THC123

Veteran
nice pics , finger hash is the best , i never manage to save it i always all smoke it.

the ice looks real nice too

good work P enjoy

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
cool thread BROTHER PADDI just becareful making that BHO dont have your cell phone on you when making it aand make outdoors .wouldnt want to hear of you blowing yourself up

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Dude

You have some serious skills. I am super impressed

And teh best way to cover up your fingerprints right there

C

Classyathome

Too funny - I have that exact paint stirrer attachment...

Love the pics, bro'...

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks for your kind words good friends :):):)

I got this simple press as a gift :huggg:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dont ask for details here. I cant remember...:dance013:

P :smoke:

M

mosca negra

Wunderbar!!! You just hit another one out of the park Sir Paddi!

Prost!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Wow paddi.....gumbo all the way. I like it, and i bet it´s tasty cream you made.

The little press is very nice...i had one of those and used it alot. The only thing i thought was a little annoying this one time was when i couldnt get the hash out.....i guess it was a tad too sticky. hehehe. And put a small amount of olive oil on the threads as they will catch in time( well mine was aluminum and that needs a little lube to glide smooth)

But an awesome thread my friend.....why in the hell did i miss it until now??? guess i was high!!!

keep em coming

icetoker

Dödsknark

Awesome thread Paddi!

I'm enjoying the show :)

I would try to get a longer tube on that vape so I could sit down and not risk getting knocked the F* out while standing up :D :D

Rock on bro!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
great thread Paddi!

I have exactly the same cheapo presser as you have.. but those black pressing pieces always stick to the inside of the tube.. are you having the same problem?

anyway never pressed weed with it till now, after I saw your pressed weed, and I must say that pressed weed burns perfectly in the pipe! thanks for the ideea! :wave:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran

lalandia - your right. I´ll try that - if I get a small press again!!
A while ago I forgot I was pressing some sticky buds. A few months later I couldn´t get those black ones out!!

Toker, a little oil will be the answer :)

After ICMag cup 2009 some of us danish guys visited The Green Ambassadors in den Hague.
An evening some of G.A. 's friends held a party.
Well, ICETOKER and I were the only ones who were fresh to participate.
That evening ICETOKER taught me and the other party guests how to make a little dry sift with buds, a small bucket and someones wife's nylon stockings :artist:

Here is my first attempt:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have a great weekend canna-bros :smokeit:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I found a few pics from the ICETOKER-show in den Haag april 2009:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

May theese pics inspire someone to give it a try....
Once turned dry sift, you´ll never turn back :biggrin:

P :rasta:

Last edited: