What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paddi has gone indoors to try new ways to grow ....

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi Chaos....Nice to see you here my friend.
Long time, no see - but one sunny and smoky day...

Here´s the unknown girl donated to me by a good ICM-Mag friend at the 2012-cup...
7 weeks 12/12.
I wonder how long time she have to go

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

B

Bag

second page ! lookin good paddi, been checkin yer od thread for years, good to see ya inside doing the thang !

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey there my friend,good to see u making a transition and going indoors.
non stop fun from paddis place!
im tagged up,i would say ask if u have any questions but ur a pro,
im sure u have it all under control.
peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nice paddi indoors.....I'm game, but looks to me your all good.....and then some....

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I´m a lucky grower. Having all the best experts taking a look at my girls.
I feel your good karma bros *big big smiles*

MOneYMike....and then some.....thats why you´r here bro *

Sugar Punch. A clone performing a few smaller mainbuds. She´s very special.
Really looking forward to smoke her (again)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

klint

Veteran
Hi Paddi :) i was looking for Youre outdoors for few good years and it was amazing and now U shock me with 1st setup in and such a frossty budds :D love it man ! much love :tiphat:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi bros

I´ve been growing Amnesia Haze (feminized from RQSeeds)
They should be a 12 weeks flowering strain (12 weeks 12/12 or real flowertime after 1-1½ week 12/12 ???)

Well, here is one of them. After 10 weeks 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I´ve been busy for a few days, and havent taken really good care, only done the watering with food
And then I discovered that outdoor problems also exists indoor.
Mold.
I expected her to grow another trwo weeks, but then came mold!!
(RH is 28-24)

picture.php

And now she´s here:

picture.php

Tommorrow I´ll have to give all the girls a close examination

P

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
How's your air flow? Is there fresh air in circulation?are these from clone or seed?is there room clean? She looks pretty dense, judging from your RH ambient moisture shouldn't be an issue....??are you moving these in/out regularly? Sorry for the 20 questions....hehe.....
And yeah I usually judge flower bye when stretch haults...flower cluster/sets develop.....

Bigge

Nice looking haze...did you flush? Doesn't look like you got much yellowing on the big leaves due to senescence...when I do that all strains seem to taste the same.... Interested to know how the taste comes out.

Speaking of mold...I have a question...I'm on day 23 flower and have mold smell in my grow tent...it is from the AC (that moldy AC smell lasts a minute or so when the AC is turned on) but sticks in the tent after lights out when the AC is off. Buds look good. Don't smell moldy when I sniff them and no signs of mold under a loop. I'm running a 4x8 tent with portable dual hose AC outside of tent with low Cfm active intake pulling in Cool AC air and high Cfm exhaust via silencer and filter.

My question...For indoor will the Air conditioner mildew smell cause mold on plants?

I'll be pulling out the AC and cleaning with some home depot coil cleaner tonight when lights come on...without AC I run at 82.4F canopy and 35RH which is not terrible while I'm cleaning. Debating on any other proactive steps to cleanse the room...of course I don't want mold or a moldy smell...any ideas?

S

SelfCatering

Looks , taste and works absolutely fine....You got it oldtimer ..its in the thumps :)

A

Alone

Nice! Hope you dont mind if I pull up a chair?
All my humidity and heat issues are solved by using a Sentinal EVC-2 environmental controller which controlls an A/C and all the fans.
My humidity in veg stays between 54% rh - 62% rh.
In flower during the day its between 45% - 50%.
At night I turn on a dehumidifier and it keeps it between 43% -50%.
This controller is only 300 dollars, and more than makes the money back with the first beautiful yield. Hope this helps with the budrot from high RH.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Looks like your adjusting to growing indoors very nicely there paddi bruz :good:
Some dank arsed phatty buds on your girls mate :D
:plant grow:

Monyo

This is really dope! One of the best things I've seen. I am a hell of a newbie, would like to have some of your knowledge lol. This is my thread. Can you give me some advice, Paddi? TIA