What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pablo Escobars nephew taught me how to grow weed

Hasch

learning and laughing
I'm just starting general chit chat really, not the best of starters i guess, pretty boring really as he had nothing to do with pablo so not much to say.
General chit chat with a twist 🤩
Right up my alley @PotadsUk

Again, anyways how are you, smoking well ? ?

Slightly trippy, with a mellow blanket 😊
Thanks to fake Blue Dream (Fastbuds) mixed with Tai Chi (ACE).

Trying to stay relaxed here in Germany. With the big decision on the 22. March coming up.

Hasch

learning and laughing
Go on then fill us in, the suspense is killing me.
On the 22 the draft law decriminalizing cannabis for private use has to pass the last hurdle: federal assembly.
They can let it pass :greenstars:

or postpone it 😵

With elections coming up next year, the chances are preety good that when postponed it will never be passed. The opposition has already announced that they plan to roll the decriminalization back if they get into power...

The new law is in itself crazy and kind of self defeating:
only 3 plants per person with a max amout of 50g stash. I've no idea how that is supposed to work.
But then it is a first step...

Potads

On the 22 the draft law decriminalizing cannabis
Great news, its closer to home for uk laws to change maybe in the future, probably not with our politicians, they seem to get dumber each year unfortunately.

I think 50oz is ok to start off with but eating of the adults is little daft, but each country to their own, I prefer fish n chips.

feXd2qR.png

Hasch

learning and laughing
Aloha

The sad face is for the imho seductive + misleading Wiki statement that cannabis will be legal for limited personal use starting 1.04.24 is false.

On the 22 the draft law decriminalizing cannabis for private use has to pass the last hurdle: federal assembly.
At least half of the federal assembly has to give their blessing, otherwise no change of the current status:
cannabis consumption for recreational use and growing the herb is illegal...

Brother Nature

full