What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Evening All,

mjcuresall- I am not a expert by any stretch of the imagination but my 2cents in differences between the two Kali Mist to simplify it, the Pre 2001 is more tropical and hazy, Not hazy like any Haze if that makes any sense Very similar to the Hazes in tropicalness but really its own unique bouquet More of a from the same City but different neighborhoods type deal. The Newer Kali Mist has more sandlewood-earthy-woodsy-spicy flavor/aroma with a Tropical Haziness but much more reduced than its predecessor. The Earthiness comes out more in the newer Kali while the Older Version has the Tropical Mistyness that gives it its name. Either way you win no matter which Version you have it will still be some good bud

Red_Nine

mjcuresall...Is the cloner you use now the one that's made frow the ice cube tray? I saw a diy awhile ago and could never find the ice cube trays. I believe everyone was getting them at Wal Mart, but the one by my house didn't have them. If it is, could you let me know. I want to start a new cloning technique and I'm not sure which way I want to go. Probably either this or the diy ez cloner. Pics are looking good btw. Big bagseed Sativa! You never know when you'll find a keeper.

Benny...What's up bro, glad to see you stop by. How long till you have another grow started? At least you have time to plan it out really well. Don't hesitate to pm me when you get started, I'll help in any way I can.

Uber...I'll second the request for the MTF pics. Jason King says in the Cannabible 3 he doubt's that Sagamartha's is the real deal. I know it's pretty good smoke, either way. Am interested to see what your buddies looks like for sure.

Mandingo...Good luck with those WW beans. Get us some pics as soon as you can. We always like to see pics of fellow tri staters. Feel free to ask questions as they pop up.

Philly...CF hooked you up man! You got yourself quite the lineup now. Are you gonna grow out the Pure Kush or the Kali Mist anytime soon? Would really like to see how they turn out.

Vin...Are you growing anything right now? I don't remember seeing any posts about your grow recently. If so, did you get anything other than the sadhu? I got some good med strains, so let me know. You're good people, I want to make sure you're taken care of.

xOOx...Are you saying you've grown out the NYC bagseed before? Pretty impressive growing a haze under floros. I've never wanted to try under hid lighting. Looking good so far, keep those pics coming so we can see your progress. Once I get a good headstash built up, I'm gonna find a good haze strain and take the time to grow it out.

jersey

very nice mjcuresall, a newb question, but do you do something to get it to bush out so much like that? or does it happen by itself?

U

UBER21

PhillyPride said:
Evening All,

mjcuresall- I am not a expert by any stretch of the imagination but my 2cents in differences between the two Kali Mist to simplify it, the Pre 2001 is more tropical and hazy, Not hazy like any Haze if that makes any sense Very similar to the Hazes in tropicalness but really its own unique bouquet More of a from the same City but different neighborhoods type deal. The Newer Kali Mist has more sandlewood-earthy-woodsy-spicy flavor/aroma with a Tropical Haziness but much more reduced than its predecessor. The Earthiness comes out more in the newer Kali while the Older Version has the Tropical Mistyness that gives it its name. Either way you win no matter which Version you have it will still be some good bud

Hey phillypride here is the thunderfuck grown in dwc......white nugs.....lol

mjcuresall

PhillyPride - Your description genuinely makes me wish I could sample them both and look for the differences you pointed out. Thanks. Considering I've never had either, I'm sure I'll be pleased with what I've got. (I'm kinda curious now. Couldn't hurt to drop a line to Simon at Serious. Maybe he can tell by the code from the bag...)

Red_Nine - Yes, that's the ice tube tray from Wally's. My local store doesn't stock it regularly, either. It's so simple, after using it just once I couldn't see using anything else. If you cannot find this type of ice tray, others have used popsicle trays with the same results. The link for the thread is http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42847. My DIY EZ cost about $75 and the ice tray was $3. Smaller footprint, less to clean, nothing to leak and no headaches.

jersey - Those girls aren't pruned or trained at all. They've mainly received metal halide light, as opposed to fluorescent, which could cause a plant to stretch and appear lanky. I know from experience it's possible to train a plant to grow into a dense hedge or bush, but I found it very time consuming.

Ciao for now.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Red_Nine said:
Vin...Are you growing anything right now? I don't remember seeing any posts about your grow recently. If so, did you get anything other than the sadhu? I got some good med strains, so let me know. You're good people, I want to make sure you're taken care of.
Thanks bro: I appreciate that. I'm not growing currently. The way things are now, I can only grow once a year. After we move this summer I'll be able to grow year round. My brother killed my sadhu mom while I was away on vacation last summer. So yeah, I'll drop you a line when I'm ready to start up again. Thanks again.
:wave: Hey Benny: Good to see you around. I know how you feel man cept when I grew up it was call Jonesin' LOL

Last edited:

jersey

i dont know if this is the best spot to ask this, but wheres a good place to order seeds from? Im interested in the new lowryder X ak47 strain if possible but not sure how easy they are to find/get

kriptoper

Check the bay

Check the bay

Check seedbay.

I noticed they had the lowryder x AK47 there yesterday, I think, check it out. The SB cats are reliable, I have not yet been disappointed.

xOOx

mandingo: i put my fluros (tubes) horizontal over seedlings about 4-6 inches above, and these are t8's. t5's are hotter so i'd just keep an eye on heat. during flower the tubes are vertical and surrounding the plant like a phototron.

vint: tnx!

red-nine: will def show ya guys the progress, and yes this girl is a year and a half old now. been grown out a few times, always fluro. i described the high way back in the thread, but it's really good and long lasting, very creeper, almost everyone who trys it is like 'haven't had weed like this in a lonng time'. and most of them are heads, would inhale the entire plant before you know it. yeah, and i can't get anymore either when they ask ;) she's very dreamy spacey spiritual and floaty with super body relaxation. one full packed onehitter is all i would need of it for a whole hour and a half movie (with many tivo rewinds in the first 15 minutes until i can get it under control, drift off and forget what i'm watching or what just happened) but the intense part is very uplifting, and much like being in an alcohol drunken state, without the nausea or spinning phase ever coming on. too much is disorienting, my hands tremble.

i'm really really happy with her, and everytime i try other friends dealer bought, i just want to go back to her. smokes smooth like sweet air. even right after hang dry, no cure. because of my low dosing with it, and spacing it out, it seems i never build a tolerance to it. i think this time i'm going to let her go longer to see what kind of effect it has. i'm currently smoking on some supposedly good commercial (tight light green w/lots of trichomes all over) it does not compare at all, high does not inspire and right when you start to get to the happy place, it vanishes as quickly as it came on. a let down. burns white at least. once its finished going to crack the jar and refill the hitter with this girl!

lol i talk about my plant like a child, you know its good when you want to hug your plant and tell everyone how good it makes you feel ;)

xoox

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Dude, BFL, i'm glad to see everything worked out for you bro.
Nugs look nice!!!

What day did you take those??

can you hear that chanting? .....Dry shots! Dry Shots! Dry Shots!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bearfootlove again!

- SubN

UBER21 said:
Hey phillypride here is the thunderfuck grown in dwc......white nugs.....lol

Thanks bro it is really appreciated, I love that real deal Thunderfuck you got to give a smoke report when you get a chance.

RedNine-Yeah bro the Kali and Pure Kush are both getting run NOW along with all the rest! and yes sir CF is the pres

U

UBER21

Lol.......no problem anytime as soon as I grow mine out I will most deff have a smoke report on the mtf.........Cant wait......lol

Razzy

xOOx said:
ok, it's thursday, as promised a small (maybe not that exciting) update.

this is my nyc bagseed (piff?) at about 32 or 33 days 12/12. hoping mr. tristate would be able to see similarities in the one he has. or if anyone else notice the growth pattern and structure and has seen true piff.

side branch bud zoom:

slowly but surely getting there

xoox

Damn, this pic gave me chills when I saw it. :puppydoge

Checked on the kids I've got going. I'm really loving the Super Bloom now, lots of new growth going on and the pistol count nearly trippled overnight. Maybe that's normal, but I'm still geeking out at watching them grow. I'll have some pictures soon...

Anyone headed to the autoshow? I passed up a chance at beer pong tonight to get up early tommorow, but it turns out I won't be going till next week. :badday:

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
recovery haze (sannie)

bubbledust S1 (growdoc)

big bang (nirvana)

killing fields (sannie)

diesel kush (reef)

diesel kush (reef)

diesel kush (reef)

diesel kush (reef)

diesel kush (reef)

chemdawg double d (reservior)

Yo!
:wave:

pseudostelariae

this morning was harvest time for one of my girls :joint:

here is a smaller bud in better lighting

i only grew out two plants this time so i'm really looking forward to the second half of my harvest. shes even bigger than the first girl!
take it easy everyone :wave:

AmishFarmer

Wow,it's amazing how fast this thread is growing.The tri-state area rules.Good looking pics everyone.Lets keep it going and growing.

InjectTruth

Exponential growth. Compound Interest. Fractal Expansion. Make it happen in the tri state!!!

Bear - that bud looks straight blue! like it came from outer space or somthing.

Holy Hubcap! That diesel kush and chemdawg look dankity dank dank.

Psuedo- thats only one plant! Damn! Cant wait to see the other one!

exactlywatt

Bake, it's good to see ya back around! And that tray is looking nice, glad to see that the hydro aint' giving you any troubles. I can't wait to see the progress! You should let those Bubba and SSSDH cuts get nice and bushy before you put em in flower :D

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Hey SubN: It's Feb. How're things looking for you? Miss seeing you around Bro.