What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

The seedlings at 13 days doing extremely well 4Bubba Kush-3OG KUSH-the rest are WD X ABK and Strawberry Diesel X ABK and two G13s ready to go into flowering. PHILLIES Lets GO sorry CF I do feel your pain I AM an EAGLES Fan so I know failure.

Reality

27029100_0488.JPG

27029100_0499.JPG

coming along nicely :) just to make sure though, in the second picture.. does that look like a nitrogen deficiency to you all?

johnDeere

hello tri state gang,

I introduced myself yesterday with some pix of my crop...just wanted to take part in the role call.

anyways, I also mentioned how nice it was that there are so many growers round me...
thinking to myself, that at least, if I'm f*ckin up my plants, I can get same corrective shit you guys get round us.

anyways here goes...

how can I be so naive...in thinkin that my crop is invincible to pest...
today I purchase a $10 microscope from radio shack in excitement on looking for my trichs. my crop just finished its 4th wk and so far so good. Just until about last week, I noticed a decreased rate in bud growth as well as yellowing with my leaves.
With leaves, I believe my pH was off thus nute lockup....so this eve, I measured my washout water and read it at 6.1. so I'll be fixing this in upcoming days...
Additionally, I saw some speckled brown dots on some leaves and on some, even more bigger. took a sample leaf close to buds...and BAMM...there was one...just like on our help threads. little motherF*ckers still alive walking round the leaf. Man I'm pissed. My first grow and an intruder to f*ck it up.
So I've read on what to do...
What's the concensus on what alot of you have used and what works....
I going to keep reading and searching on how to fix this...mixing up tobacco spray, pepper and etc...
would you guys be kinda enough to share what worked for you as well as providing links to established threads to answers..

much appreciate it fellas...
jD

Reality

im no expert and i would wait for some better advice... but i think you have to be careful with what you spray on the plant when its late in flowering.. just tryin to help out, hopefully some more informative advice comes along for ya.. best of luck

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try some no pest strips. they used to be called hot shots i think.
they're like 6 bucks a piece at the home depot.
they work like a charm and i swear by em.

yes CF is right the pest strips will help your situation it is a shame that they hit you in late flowering and you really cant spray anything on them. I suggest in Veg cycle hit them with neem oil and wetting agent at least once the plants will soak the neem into the leaves/stalks. Usually if Mites get into the growroom later on into flowering the plants will have a resistance to the mites, just my 2 cents

big mike

got my 6bucket waterfarm up and running..
clones are rooting..
soon they will goto flower..
I'll have pictures for you all soon..

Another Wonderful playoff outing for Philly sports teams ie Eagles Superbowl with McNabb throwing up, 93 Mitch Williams/Joe Carter that @$!%, Sixers win Game 1 in Finals to only be swept in the next 4, Eric Lindros . . . . you just have to love it!

big mike

veg..

the strain in these pictures is tom hills pine tar kush(f) x bog's lifestar(m)..
i have white russian from serious and just got a pack of double strawberry diesel from Rez, should be an interesting winter..

Also, I need to find a way to lower the res temps.. any tips?

AmishFarmer

I am a soil man myself but I had a hydro friend,When it got really hot he would put a 2 liter bottle that was filled with water and frozen in the rez.He had a couple and would switch them out.Not the best solution but it worked and it was cheap.

Updates

Updates

Ok updates with terrible camera comprende
God Bud in veg and ready for flowering

The Cocktail Frank G5 jet, Stretch Limo, Red Carpet, Award Show Strawberry Diesel x Abusive Kushage seedling really popping off

The Rest of the Cocktail Frank Seed Gang I believe they are a girl gang of Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Strawberry Diesel x ABK, and Wonder Diesel x ABK

Blue Mystic girl vegging ready to go into flowering

Mango at 13 days of 12/12 a really nice smell with nice production for early in flowering I don't know how many days total she goes but I will soon see she is flowering next to a God Bud lady that has one of the most beautiful smells I have come across truly smells of some sweet Hawaiian, I have only been blessed to smoke some pakalolo from Hawaii on three different occasions and I distinctly remember the aroma a tropical sensation but different than Haze whooa. I was skeptical about the God Bud after Jason King kind of slammed God Bud and BC Bud Depot as have many others on this site but I must say I am impressed It was ran by a friend who really struggles with his hydro set up, everything he grows looks like some outdoor and taste like stem but the God Bud under the same conditions and ran along other strains tasted exceptional the others still tasted like cardboard (which my friend finds acceptable) but the God Bud tasted like effervescence so I AM excited but not as much as I am for the BUBBA anyways here is the Mango at 13 days

Bosshydro

Wzup

Wzup

Hey Fellas took some pics earlier today hope ya like em'
First is ReZ's BasicKush just startin' to shine she was cloned REAAL well before flower

next is what I believe to be the SweetPinkGrapefruit BlockHead "SPG" pheno.smells like SPG

startin' to frost up

next up is the Thaish or more sativa dom. Blockhead startin' to fill

Both Blockhead's next to eachother to show comparison the sativa is a couple weeks back I believe....

Here's a LUI SWT pheno , We also have a sat.pheno LUI will show later in flower

And a Group Shot

ooooohh yeah just harvested the Zack Attack "throwin nannas not fertile tho"will also throw up cured pics of all

Holla'.......................DrO

W

WeldFlash420

JCII at day 13 of flower....

To the rest of my fellow tristaters....shine on, everyones plants are looking real nice!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice shots guys!!!
seems this thread is slowing down, i dont like it!!!!
a few shots for ya's, the rest are in my hot dogg hut thread!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts